If members of the House and Senate are upset that some of their colleagues supported and encouraged the violent mob that stormed the Capitol last week, they can do something about it.
They can kick them out.
The Constitution gives Congress clear authority to punish its members and to expel them.
The World Is A Safer Place Without
Perhaps Pelosi has a simpler plan, put everyone who votes "no" into the next motion to expel members for violation of their Oath of Office. Solves the whole "re-election" question too! Efficient. - Chuck McManus
- FBI report warned of ‘war’ at Capitol, contradicting claims there was no indication of looming violence
- Acting DHS Chief Chad Wolf Resigns Ahead Of Inauguration
- Rep. Lauren Boebert Says Capitol Police May Have Been in on Riot, Takes Heat From GOP Colleagues for Tweeting Pelosi Movements
- Anderson Cooper: We Can’t Just Move On, We Need Accountability for 'Mayhem and Murder in the Capitol, Instigated by the President'
- Former Trump official Fiona Hill: "President's actions have put us on the brink of civil war"
- House GOP leader says Trump both sought to blame antifa for Capitol violence and admitted he's partly responsible
- Man arrested in Capitol riot proves to be a picky eater
The events of January 6, 2021 gave aid and comfort to our international enemies.
Coup Klux Klanners Plan Armed Protests At 50 State Capitals
The FBI has warned of armed protests being planned for Washington and all 50 U.S. state capitals in the run-up to President-elect Joe Biden’s Jan. 20 inauguration, a federal law enforcement source said on Monday.
‘We Must Protect The Pure Aryan Bloodline,’ Says Child After 9 Minutes Of Unsupervised Facebook Access. - The Onion
Yep, It Was An Inside Job.
A U.S. Capitol police officer says he and others expected to work an extra shift but were sent home early last Wednesday, barely hours before thousands descended on Congress, broke in, and hunted for the Vice President and Speaker of the House in an insurrection incited by President Donald Trump and his closest allies.
- Trump’s approval rating plummets after Capitol riot
- Trump heads to Alamo, Texas, to showcase border wall
- Patriots Coach Bill Belichick Says He’s Not Accepting Presidential Medal of Freedom from Trump
- Harvard Institute of Politics removes GOP Rep. Elise Stefanik from its Senior Advisory Committee, citing her unfounded claims of voter fraud in the November election
- Ted Cruz's communications director resigns over his role in inciting pro-Trump mob
- Lawyers for MAGA Fan Who Stole Pelosi's Lectern Claim Client Is Actually 'Pro-Law Enforcement,' Was Looting Capitol to 'Witness History'
- Ginni Thomas’ Facebook Page Disappears After Media Reports on Her Support for Pro-Trump Rally that Turned into Attack on U.S. Capitol
- Republican Megadonor Sheldon Adelson Dead at 87
If anyone has an inside story of Trump getting a BJ from a WH Staffer, PLEASE come forward now.Apparently, inciting insurrection isn't enough for Republicans. - Trophy Mom tweet
Disbar Them First, Then Tar & Feather Them!
A coalition of thousands of law students and lawyers have called for Sens. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) and Ted Cruz (R-Texas) to be disbarred for leading an objection to President-elect Joe Biden’s Electoral College victory, saying the senators contributed to inciting Wednesday’s deadly riot at the U.S. Capitol.
Remember when Boomers told us we had to untag every Facebook photo of ourselves having a beer at a party in college because we’d never get a job and then they Facebook lived themselves storming the Capitol? - Lucy Huber tweet
Rock The Voter News
- Second Dem Rep Announces Positive Covid Test After Being Forced to Take Cover With Republicans Who Refused Masks
- Biden's inauguration day: What will look different, who will attend, and what will go virtual
- Anna Wintour defends controversial Vogue cover of Kamala Harris
After being stuck on Hillary's emails for five years they want to just "move on," five days after a failed coup attempt. - Bill Maxwell
Deranged Trump Orders Eric and Don, Jr., to Hand Out Flyers with His Tweets on Them. - Andy Borowitz
This was last night in Alabama celebrating their National Championship win. 👇
- Deutsche, Signature Banks Pull Away From Trump
- No Marriott money for Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley and all Republicans who voted against certifying Joe Biden
- Twitter Announces Sweeping Ban of 70,000 QAnon Accounts, Further Crackdown on Election Conspiracies and Calls for Violence
- Facebook Escalates Crackdown on Trump Election Fraud Conspiracies After Capitol Assault, Will Now Take Down All 'Stop the Steal' Content
- PGA votes to move 2022 championship from Trump golf course
Friends. I'm having a problem with the fact Hallmark and Bill Belichick are exercising more firm national political leadership than any freaking GOP official.- Amanda Carpenter
MAGATS Are Animal Abusers, Too! Sickos!
The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service is investigating the harassment of a manatee discovered with the word "Trump" etched into its back, officials said Monday.
Hailey Warrington found the manatee swimming on Sunday in the Blue Hole headwaters in North Florida. The defacement "is just disturbing. One hundred percent disturbing," she said.
Speaker Pelosi said her staffers hid under a table in her office for more than two hours.
Two hours. Those bastards.