This year is on track to be the deadliest in U.S. history with a total of more than 3 million deaths expected by the end of December, due in large part to the coronavirus pandemic, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
I hope Trump goes back to hosting celebrity apprentice but this time whenever he tries to fire anyone, they sue him and refuse to leave. - Sarah Cooper
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Ex-Colin Powell chief of staff says Michael Flynn should face court martial for 'incitement to insurrection'
- MyPillow CEO tweets, then deletes call for Trump to "impose martial Law" in 7 states
- U.S. intelligence agencies are increasingly focused on domestic extremists. Their latest target: Satanists.
- Migrant women file lawsuit against doctor for alleged forced medical procedures
- Confederate flag banned from being displayed on state property in New York
Russian Hackers Disappointed to Find U.S. Government Already Disabled. - Andy Borowitz
I Might As Well Resign Myself To Wearing A Mask For The Rest Of My Life.
Humanity faces an unknown number of new viruses emerging from Africa's rainforests, according to the professor who helped discover Ebola. "We are now in a world where new pathogens will come out,"
The next round of COVID relief will be scrunched up McDonald's Gift Certificates that Rand Paul found in couches at Mar-a-Lago. - Middle Age Riot
- Trump Reportedly Fuming That Pence May Certify Loss to Biden, Considers It 'Ultimate Betrayal'
- Trump Reportedly Attacked Mitch McConnell in Message to Lawmakers, Claiming Credit for His Reelection Because of… a Tweet and a Robocall
- McConnell: Senate to return Dec. 29 for potential Trump veto override vote
- 'If He Gets to Be President': Lindsey Graham Doubts Joe Biden Election Win, Calls For Special Counsel to Probe Hunter
- Even Pat Robertson Thinks It's Past Time for 'Erratic' Trump to 'Move On' From Election: He Lives in 'Alternate Reality'
- Attorney General Barr says special counsel not needed for Hunter Biden investigation, undercutting Trump
- 'We were complicit': Ex-Trump DOJ lawyer deeply regrets working for the president
- Investigation Appears to Be Tightening Around Rudy Giuliani. A Trump Pardon May Not Solve the Problem.
- Dr. Birx Says She'll Retire Because Her Family Has Been Treated Poorly Since Thanksgiving
- Town of Palm Beach will address Trump Mar-a-Lago residency ‘if and when’ it’s official
The greatest trick Trump ever pulled was that he managed to convince working people that the Republican Party wanted to help them. - Molly Jong-Fast
How Republican: Voter Fraud Found
In the weeks leading up to the presidential election, Elizabeth Bartman and Elizabeth Weihman registered to vote as Republicans in Nether Providence Township, Delaware County officials said Monday. There was one problem: Both women had been dead for several years.
The man behind those applications, Bruce Bartman, now faces two felony counts of perjury, as well as one count of unlawful voting for successfully casting an absentee ballot for President Donald Trump in the name of Elizabeth Bartman, his long-dead mother.
This new Covid-19 stimulus bill is so watered down Dick Cheney could pour it onto a detainee's face.- John Fugelsang
Add South Carolina Gov. Henry Mcmaster to the long list of people who have contracted COVID-19 after going to a White House event.
Rand Paul Says Secret to Social Distancing Is Making Everyone Despise You. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
Joel Osteen got $4.4million. You get $600.It’s immoral. - Rep. Malcolm Kenyatta
NAACP Is Suing Trump & The GOP
The NAACP is accusing President Trump and the Republican Party of violating the Ku Klux Klan Act with their efforts to overturn election results in key battleground states.
In an amended lawsuit filed Monday night, the civil rights organization added the Reconstruction-era law to their case against the president's campaign that was filed last month.
Axios article on Trump: “Trump thinks everyone around him is weak, stupid or disloyal.”This is how it ended for Hitler. - JRehling
Know whose server the Russians haven't been able to break into?Hillary's. - Jeff Tiedrich
- $600 stimulus checks: Here's who gets paid & when
- Agricultural company fined for violating COVID-19 procedures after workers die
- Brian Kilmeade Stunned By HHS Guidance to Wear Masks After Covid Vaccinations: Nobody Took Precautions After Polio Vaccine!
- Eric Bolling Says Former Colleagues at Fox News Are 'Very, Very Nervous' About Post-Election Ratings
- Canada blocks Chinese takeover of Arctic gold mine citing national security
309,000 Americans dead. Thanksgiving this year was ThanksGRAVING. - Stephen King
Mitch Sticks It To Working Americans Who Get Infected. Yeah, Kick Them When They're Down, Mitch!
Employers will no longer have to provide paid sick leave to workers who get infected with COVID-19 after Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell blocked that extension from being included in Congress’s latest coronavirus aid package.
Anyone else rip their mask off when they get in to the car like they’ve just finished a disappointing surgery on Grey’s Anatomy. - Zach tweet
The cable guys are here now!
Peace and joy to all.