First Thing: Pennsylvania pours cold water on Trump's voter fraud claims. Pennsylvania's supreme court has rejected one of Trump's loudest post-election claims, ...
National-Security Experts Support Total Withdrawal of Trump from U.S. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- 3 million Americans currently contagious with coronavirus: analysis
- US reaches grim milestone of 250,000 coronavirus deaths
- 900 Mayo Clinic staffers infected
- Judge orders Trump administration to stop deporting unaccompanied minors
Hearing my British roommates talk about healthcare is so crazy. Back at home, whenever they had a medical issue, they did this weird thing where they would.... go to the doctor. And then leave. And continue on with their lives. Safe from financial ruin.F*cking socialists. - Cam tweet
This Smells To High HeavenThe Justice Department has asked a judge to drop criminal charges against Mexico's former defense secretary, Gen. Salvador Cienfuegos Zepeda, who had been accused of helping one of Mexico's drug cartels "operate with impunity" while using the Mexican military to hurt its rivals.
The president seems to believe that if he tweets “I WIN” 700 more times he will win the election he already lost. - Windsor Mann
- Trump Attacks, Fires Top DHS Official Who Publicly Debunked Election Conspiracy Theories
- Fired DHS Official Chris Krebs Retweets Mark Hamill Blasting Trump: ‘Terminated for Refusing to Lie’
- GOP breaks with Trump firing of cyber chief: Adds to 'confusion and chaos'
- Trump Campaign is Reportedly Paying for a Wisconsin Recount -- And it Will Cost Them a Lot of Money
- When Applying ‘Normal’ Scrutiny, Rudy Giuliani’s Court Appearance Was a Total Flop
- Michigan Sec of State Slams GOP Officials Refusing to Certify Election Results: Won’t Allow ‘Partisan Attempts to Disenfranchise African-American Voters’
- The FBI is reportedly investigating Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton
- Kamala Harris, Lindsey Graham Offer Each Other Friendly Fist Bump on Floor of Senate
- REUTERS: 68 Percent of Republicans Say Election Was 'Rigged'
Lindsey Graham is all the proof you need that kompromat works. - Jeff Tiedrich
Doctors & Nurses Ask Trump To Cooperate With Biden's Transition To Save Lives
Top officials from organizations representing American hospitals, doctors and nurses are calling on President Donald Trump to share critical Covid-19 data with President-elect Joe Biden’s transition team “as soon as possible” to "save countless lives."
Rock The Voter News
Rudy Giuliani wants to be paid $20,000 per day to keep running Trump's legal team.I'll chip in. That's the cheapest way I know to make sure Trump loses. - JRehling
Rock The Voter News
Trump Shoots Himself In The Foot, Again.
President Trump likely lost the election in Georgia because his comments on mail-in voting led some Republican voters to avoid casting ballots, Georgia secretary of state Brad Raffensperger
For the first time in US history, a president will be jealous of the Thanksgiving turkey he pardons. - Randi Mayem Singer
- NYC hotel owners to pay more than $500 million to employees displaced by COVID-19: report
- Pfizer and BioNTech say final analysis shows coronavirus vaccine is 95% effective with no safety concerns
- Democratic senators call Boeing 737 Max ungrounding a 'premature leap of faith'
- Bitcoin shoots past $18,000 for the first time since December 2017
Fun nugget in Obama's new book:When the Deepwater Horizon was gushing oil into the Gulf, Trump called David Axelrod out of the blue to ask that he be put in charge of capping the well. (!!!)When they said no thanks, he offered to build "a beautiful ballroom" at the White House. - Bill Weir, CNN
Is There Any Oversight On The Distribution Of Business Relief Funds? Any Oversight, Whatsoever?Seven men in Texas and Illinois have been charged in a scheme to obtain approximately $16 million in small business relief funds amid the coronavirus pandemic, with some of the money being used to purchase a Lamborghini and a Porsche.
Remember, you need to start quarantining TODAY for Thanksgiving, and then keep quarantining, and then not go. - Conan O'Brien