Trump supporter ‘carried out on a stretcher’ as heat takes its toll on Tampa rally crowd: ‘Multiple people have passed out’
Medical personnel provided assistance to supporters of President Donald Trump during his Thursday rally in Tampa, Florida.
Reporters at the scene say that several people suffered heat related ailments.
“It’s hot hot hot at Trump’s large rally. 87 [degrees] and 71% humidity.
Trump Tells Stranded Omaha Supporters That Buses Are Rounding the Turn. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Militia leader Stewart Rhodes says that his group will be at polling locations and is ready to kill Democrats
- Macron deploys 7K soldiers to protect against attacks
- Jim Acosta Posts Video of Maskless Trump Fans Jeering Him, Chanting 'CNN Sucks!' as He Adjusts Covid Mask
- 'First You Could Get Corona, Now You Can Get Hypothermia?' Late Night Hosts Wonder if Trump Rallies Are Really Worth Dying Over
- Taiwan goes 200 days without domestic COVID-19 case
W not coming out against Trump is a healthy reminder that W was, in so many ways, worse than Trump. - John Fugelsang
Wisconsin GOP Hacked, Lost Millions
The Wisconsin Republican Party said Thursday that it was the victim of hack that cost it—and President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign—millions of dollars, complicating the final days of the 2020 presidential race.
In fairness, no one could have predicted how incompetent Donald Trump would have been.Unless, y'know, they'd followed his entire business career. - John Fugelsang
- Melania's ex friend Stephanie Winston Wolkoff blasts First Lady for taking jabs at her in speech
- Tense Skirmish Between MSNBC's Ruhle and Peter Navarro Boils Over After She Asks About Trump's Mysterious $400M Debtor
- 'Put Him in Jail': Giuliani Goes Off the Deep End in New Interview, Accuses Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey of 'Covering Up Child Pornography'
- Florida judge involved in vote-counting donated to Trump multiple times: report
- Georgia Sen. Kelly Loeffler Claims She's 'Not Familiar' with Infamous Trump 'Grab 'em By the P*ssy' Access Hollywood Tape
- Jerry Falwell Jr. sues Liberty University over reputation damage
- Tucker Carlson Says His Documents on Hunter Biden Were Lost in the Mail
- Jonah Goldberg Tells Fox News’ Bret Baier He Isn’t Buying Tony Bobulinski Story: It ‘Strains Credulity’
- Kavanaugh corrects opinion in voting case following Vermont official's objection
- Top Interior official retaliated against whistleblower, watchdog says
- MSNBC's Chuck Todd Asks if Joe Biden is Taking Covid 'Too Seriously'
Trump has not ended the pandemic, but he might deserve credit for ending the Republican Party. - Andy Borowitz
Ted Cruz Goes To Court To Get The Deadline He Missed, Dismissed.
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) argued in federal court this week that donors should be allowed to repay $10,000 he loaned to his 2018 Senate campaign despite exceeding a cap set by the Federal Election Commission (FEC).
Jared Kushner Asks Dad to Bribe His Way Into Electoral College. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Pelosi presses Mnuchin for White House response on coronavirus aid
- Biden proposes task force to reunite migrant families on day one of presidency in new ad
- Former NAACP President Ben Jealous Says ‘Right Wing Targets Black Men' For Voter Suppression
- 'Would You Please Stop Bothering Me?' Joe Biden's Brother Rejects Fox News Questions on Family Dealings Outside His House
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez unveiled as Vanity Fair's latest cover star
Joe's gonna have to send a Special Forces explosives team into the White House to sweep for booby traps. - Fred Harding tweet
Ha Ha. Pompeo & Wife & Son Caught With Hands In Cookie Jar.
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo’s wife and son reportedly sent personal requests to department officials, according to hundreds of pages of emails recently obtained by NBC News.
Trump Campaign Reminds Supporters To Make Voting Intimidation Plan. - The Onion
So you’re worried of white people become the minority? Why? Are minorities treated differently? - Mohamad Safa tweet
- FBI warns ransomware assault threatens US healthcare system
- Maryland, North Carolina and Virginia partnering on offshore wind energy development
- United offering pre-flight COVID-19 testing for London-bound passengers
- ‘This Is Not How We Do Things in the Southern District’: NYT Directly Ties Prosecution of Turkish State-Owned Bank to SDNY U.S. Attorney’s Firing
Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas' Wife Is As Creepy As You Would Expect
The wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas is using her Facebook page to amplify unsubstantiated claims of corruption by Joe Biden.
Ginni Thomas, a longtime conservative activist, asked her more than 10,000 followers Monday to consider sharing a link focused on alleged corruption by the Democratic nominee for president and his son, Hunter, as well as claims that social media companies are censoring reports about the Bidens.
If you want to feel completely powerless, scream "go away" at a drone while you're in your underwear. - Conan O'Brien