Hundreds of President Donald Trump supporters were left in the freezing cold for hours after a rally at an airfield in Omaha, Nebraska, on Tuesday night, with some walking around three miles to waiting buses and others being taken away in ambulances.
It is priceless, isn’t it. Trump lures a bunch of MAGA to a field to stroke his ego — when it’s freezing and there’s something of a flu going around — and just abandons them. What’s he got to do? Come round to your houses and punch you individually in the face??? - Michael Marshall Smith
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- The White House listed 'ending the COVID-19 pandemic' as one of Trump's achievements, despite record number of infections
- Trump Spox Hogan Gidley Says He Doesn't Want to 'Quibble Over Semantics' on WH Claim Trump Ended Coronavirus
- Dr. Fauci Tells Australians That Covid in the US is ‘Getting Worse and Worse’ and Might Not Get Close to Normal Until 2022
- Nearly 70,000 people under mandatory evacuation orders as two new wildfires in Southern California spread rapidly
- Zeta could be Category 2 Hurricane at landfall late this afternoon
Trying hard to not let the blasting of “Fortunate Son” at the wealthy Vietnam draft dodger’s rallies overshadow my outrage over a quarter-million dead. It’s all so stupid, it hurts. - Scott Linnen
Jared Is As Evil As Trump. The Marquis de Sade Would Be Impressed.
President Donald Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner boasted in mid-April about how the President had cut out the doctors and scientists advising him on the unfolding coronavirus pandemic, comments that came as more than 40,000 Americans already had died from the virus, which was ravaging New York City
Vote Joe. He won’t leave you stranded in the cold. - Lisa Glass
- Trump Campaign Website Briefly Defaced by Hackers
- Trump wants election night result, but GOP has fought to make sure many ballots won't be counted by then
- Trump yanks top scientist at NOAA, installs climate skeptics
- Gun-wielding St. Louis couple seek prosecutor's removal
- Crazed Trump supporter screams the N-word while ranting about ‘pedophilia and communism’
- Here's That Time Former Dep DHS Secretary Miles Taylor Lied On CNN About Being Anonymous
- Full Panel of Federal Judges, Including Three Trump Appointees, Unanimously Reject Judicial Watch’s Effort to Depose Hillary Clinton
- Kavanaugh move raises alarm among election officials
Of course Brett Kavanaugh likes Bush v. Gore. "Hanging Chad" sounds like one of the guys he used to boof with. - Stephen Colbert
Kushner Says If Black People Want To Succeed They Would Have Their Fathers Bribe Harvard To Admit Them. - Andy Borowitz
My Goodness. Apparently There Are Criminals In This Administration!
The criminal campaign finance fraud prosecution of several associates of former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani appears to be on the verge of netting its first guilty plea, as a federal court in Manhattan set a change-of-plea hearing for Thursday morning for Florida businessman David Correia.
I pay more than 40 cents on every dollar I earn [in taxes]. So does Michelle. And we do it proudly because what I know is is that this country has blessed me ... I'm proud to contribute and give back. - Barack Obama
Rock The Voter News
- AOC says she woke up to stacks of photos from FBI showing "people who want to kill" her
- More than 1 million mail-in ballots 'may be rejected'
- Joe Biden, Donald Trump campaign in Florida on Thursday
- Joe Biden Wins Nickelodeon’s ‘Kids’ Vote’ Poll Despite Bot Interference
- Obama blasts Kushner for suggesting that Black Americans need to 'want' to be successful
I hope the ghost of Ruth Bader Ginsburg haunts them all forever. - Sarah Cooper
Ted Cruz Doesn't Like Twitter's Terms of Service!
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) erupted on Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey during a Senate hearing over media censorship on the social media platform — specifically targeting him for banning the New York Post following their controversial reporting on Hunter Biden.
Car in front of me at red light has a bumper sticker says 'honk if you love Jesus.'So I honk.Then he gives me the finger. - John Fugelsang
Trump endangering his supporters by:• Buzzing them with his helicopter.• Hosting a COVID super spreader event.• Deserting them in the freezing cold to catch hypothermia.As CCR’s ‘Fortunate Son’ blares all around is just so deliciously demented. - Billy Baldwin tweet
- Tech stocks sell off sharply as market looks at COVID-19 numbers, whispers ‘oh f***’
- Trump got $270M in debt forgiven
- Jack Dorsey's Unkempt Skype Room Beard Breaks the Internet: He's Speaking to the Senate Committee 'Live From the Shores of Galilee'
- Boeing CEO says 'very close to finish line' on getting 737 Max flight ban lifted
Banks don't "forgive" $287,000,000 unless they're getting something in return. - Stonekettle
Online Sales Predicted To Break Record During Pandemic. Duh.
Judging by the early holiday season sales predictions trickling in, perhaps the one-two punch of uncertainty stemming from the presidential election and COVID-19 pandemic won’t ruin the crucial shopping period for most retailers.
My dog found a croissant on the ground one time, months ago, and he still drags me to that same spot every single day to check if there’s a new one. I may start occasionally hiding them there before our walks just to make his day. - Laura Bassett