President Donald Trump's difficult week with the military got a little worse on Monday, when the commander in chief accused the Pentagon leadership of pushing for conflicts in order to keep defense contractors profitable.
Eisenhower knew Trump's father was a scoundrel. It's in the Trump's blood to cheat the federal government. Click here for a good read in 2015 about that.
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump reportedly took home $750,000 worth of art from the home of the US ambassador to France in 2018 after canceling a World War I cemetery visit
- Military Forced Into Payroll Tax Deferral; 1.3 Million Can’t Opt-Out
- Resurfaced Video Bolsters Fox News Reporting That Trump Called Pentagon Leaders 'Losers' and 'Babies'
AG Barr: did you know that parts of the post-WW2 Nuremberg hearings were aimed at judges, attorneys, and other German jurists who changed the laws to make the legal, illegal, and the illegal, legal, for wrongful purposes? Mayhap time for round two? - J. Michael Straczynski
Seven People Shot Dead But They Left 1000 Lbs Of Marijuana Behind? There's More To This Story.
Seven people are dead and a suspect remains at large following a shooting at a suspected illicit marijuana operation in California on Monday, the Riverside County Sheriff's Department said.
Officers were responding to reports of an assault with a deadly weapon at a residence in the unincorporated area of Aguanga just after midnight, the sheriff's department said in a statement.
No, we’re not looking at the American dream. And why should we? We still haven’t woken up from the American nightmare. - Anonymous Native American
- Trump Spends Morning Rage-Tweeting About Michael Cohen, Chris Cuomo, NBA Ratings and BLM
- Michael Cohen, In New Tell-All, Claims Trump Referred To Black World Leaders With Racist Insults
- Michael Cohen on Trump's Love for Putin: He Worships the Ruling Class and 'Couldn't Care Less' About Anything Else
- Trump Says Department of Education 'Looking at' Defunding Schools That Use the NY Times' 1619 Project
- Trump Clashes With Reporter Over Coronavirus Vaccine, Says Obama 'Probably Wouldn't' Have Produced Vaccine 'At All'
- Trump Campaign Flack Gets Dragged on Twitter After Mocking Joe Biden As He Visits His Son's Grave
- Mnuchin Dismisses 'Nonsense' by Wall Street Journal Accusing Him of Giving Pelosi 'Half' of What She Wants
- Postmaster General’s ‘Criminal Exposure’ Could Extend Beyond Alleged Straw Donor Scheme
- Matt Gaetz: Trump 'Cult of Personality' Is 'A Good Thing' Compared to Having 'No Personality At All' Like Romney Or Kasich
- Sarah Sanders busted on air for lie claiming Trump personally conducts military death notifications
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Lends Her Impeccable Reputation for Honesty and Credibility to Defending Trump. - Andy Borowitz
Trump May Need To Funnel Money Into His Own Campaign.
President Donald Trump has reportedly been weighing whether to invest up to $100 million of his own money in his 2020 reelection campaign.
Trump “has talked about the idea with multiple people, though he hasn’t yet committed to any self-funding,” according to a Tuesday report from Bloomberg.
God Refuses Pence’s Request To Rapture Him Up Before Debate With Kamala Harris. - Andy Borowitz
Kamala Harris Says She Would Trust Trump's Covid Vaccine To Get Out Tough Stains In Laundry. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Obama appears in campaign video with Kamala Harris, jokes about Biden's aviator glasses
- John Kerry on Biden's foreign policy: 'He’d never lavish praise on dictators'
- Kamala Harris’s Sneakers Are Made For Walking On Trump’s Stupid Face
Roger Stone Probably Orchestrated This
An investigation is underway after authorities reported finding piles of unopened mail dumped in two Glendale, Calif., locations this week.
Glendale Police Sgt. Christian Hauptmann said United States Postal Service personnel requested assistance with “possible stolen mail or whatever was dumped in an alleyway” on Thursday morning, the Los Angeles Times reported. Hours later, a second call came in from a business owner who witnessed a similar incident in a parking lot nearby.
We've been in a pandemic for 6 months. The federal government gave people $1200.
- Tech sell-off resumes; Nasdaq down more than 8 percent in 3 days
- Senate to vote on scaled-down coronavirus relief package
- Trump Takes Major Hit on Forbes 'Richest' List Due to Covid-Related Losses, Bezos Holds Top Spot for Third Straight Year
- GM invests in Tesla competitor
Tesla forced all workers to take a 10 percent pay cut from mid-April until July. In the same period, Tesla stock skyrocketed and CEO Elon Musk’s net worth quadrupled from $25 billion to over $100 billion.
Musk is a modern-day robber baron. - Robert Reich
Trump Wishes Happy Labor Day To All Suckers And Losers Who Have To Work. - Andy Borowitz
I Know Why This Conspiracy Theory Started. Because The Media Was Too Busy Covering Gary Condit AND The Police Said To Move Along Nothing To See Here From Day 1, PLUS Scarborough's Office Falsely Claimed The Dead Woman Was "Sickly."
The widower of a onetime aide to Joe Scarborough, the former congressman turned MSNBC host, told Yahoo News in a series of emotional interviews that the conspiracy theories about the death of his wife — promoted by President Trump on Twitter and embraced by the devotees of the QAnon conspiracy cult — have caused “inhuman” pain and anguish for him and his late wife’s family.
Just a reminder to stop wearing white supremacy after Labor Day. - Nick Jack Pappas