The Republican leaders of the House and Senate, Mitch McConnell and Kevin McCarthy are skipping a service at the Capitol for the late Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
Speaker Nancy Pelosi spoke briefly during the short service under the Capitol rotunda, expressing her wish that the liberal icon “rest In peace” after a military honor guard slowly and deliberately carried a casket with Ms Ginsburg inside to the platform on which President Abraham Lincoln’s casket once rested.
They're too busy planning how to screw us next.
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- US surpasses 7 million coronavirus cases
- Baton Rouge police sergeant on leave after racist rants about Black people needing ‘constant oiling’ are revealed
- Democrats push for defense bill restrictions on transferring military-grade gear to police
- US military increasingly using drone missile with flying blades in Syria
Does anyone else worry about the time period between November 3rd and January 20th ?
Putin Is Laughing and Laughing...
Russian President Vladimir Putin on Friday called for a reset on cyber-relations with the United States, and requested that the two countries agree not to influence each other's elections.
“We have not seen, historically, any kind of coordinated national voter fraud effort in a major election, whether it is by mail or otherwise” - FBI Director Chris Wray, Sept 24, 2020
- Republican-Controlled Senate Passes Peaceful Transfer of Power Resolution Vowing 'No Disruptions by the President'
- H.R. McMaster Speaks Out Against Trump's Election Comments: 'This is Something That Our Founders Feared'
- While Bill Barr rants about ‘anarchist’ cities, Florida is quietly bringing in fascist-style laws against protesters
- Trump Dances, Basks in Screams and Air-Kisses From Maskless Supporters at Florida Rally
- Mark Meadows Bashes FBI Director Chris Wray Finding 'No Evidence' of Voter Fraud: 'He Has a Hard Time Finding Emails in His Own FBI'
- Kimberly Guilfoyle Caught Lying on Vote-by-Mail in Robocalls
- State Department OIG Finds WH Lied to the Public, Withdrew Journalist’s Award Because She Criticized Trump on Twitter
- Fox News Lawyers Defend Tucker Carlson Defamation Suit by Conceding Show Offers 'Nonliteral Commentary'
- Girls alleged abuse at reform school for years. It stayed open until they got on TikTok
I'm not on board with the "What does Donald Trump have on Lindsey Graham" trope. There's an easy explanation for his hypocritical, unethical, immoral behavior: he's a Republican. You don't need blackmail to get them to support evil. It's who they are. - Frank Conniff
New England Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Handed Gift From Florida Prosecutors. What A Disgrace Since They Have Video!
State prosecutors in Florida dropped two solicitation of prostitution charges against New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft on Thursday, CNN reported.
Kraft was one of dozens charged in relation to a prostitution and human trafficking investigation at the Orchids of Asia Day Spa in Jupiter, Fla., last year.
Science Refuses Donation of Rand Paul’s Brain. - Andy Borowitz
I just heard a clip of Rand Paul saying "Is man really capable of altering the course of an infectious disease?"
i dunno dude, ask smallpox
Rock The Voter News
- 'Profound sorrow' as Pelosi honors Ginsburg at Capitol
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg's Personal Trainer Honors Her By Doing Push-Ups Next to Her Casket
- 'Flirting With Treason': Elizabeth Warren Fires Back at Trump Over His Refusal to Abide by Peaceful Transfer of Power
- Coronavirus: Ilhan Omar warns Americans not to take Donald Trump at his word on a vaccine before the election
18 million purged from voter rolls since 2016.Republicans: *shrug*9 mail-in ballots found in Pennsylvania trash can.Republicans: "VOTER FRAUD!" - Middle Age Riot
Trump Plans To Bribe Senior Voters
President Donald Trump promised Thursday to send $200 gift cards to 33 million senior citizens to use to pay for prescriptions, though he did not give any details, and his administration’s authority to do so is unclear. Such a widespread disbursement would likely at least $6.6 billion and may require congressional authorization.
Louisville is charging the states only Black woman legislator with a felony for protesting. Congratulations to Kentucky on becoming Mississippi. - Adam Parkhomenko
Do you trust GOP Governors and Secretary of States to
run a no-hanky-panky election? - Larry K tweet
- Wall Street is shunning Trump. Campaign donations to Biden are five times larger
- Nearly two thirds say economy worse now compared to this time last year: poll
- Fox News CEO Praises 'Diversity of Voices and Viewpoints' at Network in Memo Celebrating 'Great Place to Work' Award
- Trump administration finalizes plan to open up protected areas of Tongass National Forest to logging
Ivanka Trump has been profiting off of her father's presidency since day 1. We've been raising alarm bells since 2017, and even this week, we introduced new legislation to hold the president accountable. - Rep. Jerry Nadler
Gov. DeathSantis Is Reopening Florida Bars & Restaurants PRONTO!
Florida is lifting all state restrictions on the capacity on bars and restaurants as it moves into the third of its three-phase reopening plan, Gov. Ron DeSantis announced Friday during a press conference in St. Petersburg.
Obama Proposes Cancelling White House’s Cable to Get Trump to Leave. - Andy Borowitz
- Meghan Markle reportedly considering to run for president
- NASA admin warns ISS space junk problem is getting worse after 3 near collisions
- New Mini-Moon Might Actually Be Old Space Junk Coming Back to Haunt Us
- Local News Anchors Hilariously and Appropriately Revolted by Story of Used Condoms Being Prepped for Resale
- Pablo Escobar: Money hidden in wall found in drug lord's house
Time To Deflate Photo