Most Americans say the U.S. is not ready to send children back to school this fall and reject President Trump's effort to force schools to fully reopen, a Yahoo News/YouGov poll finds.
The White House Press Secretary on Trump's push to reopen schools: "The science should not stand in the way of this." - Jim Acosta, CNN
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- The White House reportedly sent the Pentagon dirt on Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman to derail his promotion
- Russia accused of hacking virus vaccine trials
- Fauci warns young of Covid-19 risks and says crisis could match 1918 flu
- Republican Governor Revolts Against Trump's Pandemic Leadership in Scathing Op-Ed: Waiting For His Help Was 'Hopeless'
- Florida nursing homes see infections surge as workers spread virus
- RNC restricts convention attendance as Florida coronavirus cases climb
- Florida Emergency Operations Center closed till Monday after 12 workers contract coronavirus
- Yankee, Go Home: Canada Has Turned Away Thousands of Americans During Pandemic
“He’s like the man who refuses to ask for directions,” Pelosi says of Trump and his handling of the crisis. - Manu Raju, CNN
What kind of sh-thole country suppresses data about a deadly pandemic. - Jeff Tiedrich
CNN anchor Chris Cuomo blasted President Donald Trump and his adviser and daughter Ivanka Trump for showing off Goya products as the United States coronavirus death toll passes 137,000.
"You tell me how a President in the middle of a pandemic has got time for this bullshit? Are you kidding me? Hawking products? Goya, I don't care who it is. Resolute desk? This is what he's resolute about," Cuomo said on "Cuomo Prime Time" Wednesday evening.
If you want your beans without a side of racism, try other brands. I am. - Chelsea Handler
- Mary Trump's Book on President Sold Record 950,000+ Copies On First Day of Release
- Twitter chides ‘jealous’ Trump after Brad Parscale’s demotion is blamed on ‘canoodling’ with Hope Hicks
- ‘He’s not demoted’: Trump spokesman spins campaign manager’s removal
- Ghislaine Maxwell pleads not guilty in trafficking case
- Manhattan DA accuses Trump of trying to stall tax return subpoena
- Kansas freshman GOP Rep. Watkins charged with 3 felonies
- Spurs coach Gregg Popovich calls Texas leaders 'cowards' over handling of coronavirus
- Wolf Blitzer Says White House Suddenly Pulled Plug on Navarro Interview After Op-Ed Trashing Fauci
- Falwell Accuses New York Times of Trespassing, Claims Reporter Could Have Brought Coronavirus to Liberty University
- GOP senator: Hispanics show 'less consistent adherence' to social distancing, mask-wearing
Let’s all put our hands together for Dancing with the Stars newest contestant : Brad Parscale - Roland Scahill
Say What? Rupert Murdoch's Son Donated To Biden?
Rupert Murdoch’s son James Murdoch reportedly donated $615,000 to the Biden Victory Fund last month.
According to New York Times reporter Kenneth P. Vogel, who cited the Federal Election Commission (FEC) receipts, James Murdoch and his wife Kathryn Murdoch donated $615,000 each to the fund supporting former Vice President Joe Biden’s 2020 presidential election campaign.
This week on The Apprentice President: Gary Busey, Meat Loaf and Ivanka Trump compete to see who can sell the most beans while ignoring the choking gasps of the dying plague victims. - Jeff Tiedrich
Trump has commuted Roger Stone's 40-month sentence. Every time you think the Orange Man has hit the gutter, he bounces lower. - Stephen King
Rock The Voter News
- More than 100 lawmakers urge IRS to resolve stimulus payment issues
- Pelosi and McConnell hurtling toward coronavirus relief showdown
- Pelosi urges Trump to tap emergency powers to meet medical equipment, testing needs
Every Member Of Police Department Excitedly Volunteers To Go Undercover In White Supremacist Group - The Onion
Churches Sue California To Be Able To Spew Saliva While Singing
Three northern California churches are suing Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) and other public health officials over a ban on singing and chanting in houses of worship during the coronavirus crisis.
The only difference between Donald Trump and other organized crime bosses is that Al Capone and John Gotti were never stupid enough to run for president. - Middle Age Riot
- Barr lambastes Apple in China speech
- China summons U.S. ambassador to discuss ‘bullying’
- Twitter Denies Hacker Claim that Employee Assisted in Massive Breach
- NBC’s Ben Collins on Twitter Hack: ‘This Could Have Been a Really Dangerous Day'
Trump University. Trump Casino. Trump Steaks. Trump Water. Trump Wine. Trump Vodka. Trump Airlines. Trump Mortgage. Trump Magazine. Trump Entertainment. Trump Foundation.
Nothing could be more on-brand than the Trump Presidency being an expensive failure. - Middle Age Riot
Dr. Fauci Power Walks 3.5 Miles A Day
For Dr. Anthony Fauci, “exercise [is] a significant part of my regimen,” he recently told InStyle.
The 79-year-old White House advisor has been putting in jam-packed, 20-hour days fighting Covid-19, so he makes time to power walk to relieve stress, Fauci told InStyle.
Fauci and his wife, Christine Grady, 67, a nurse bioethicist, power walk 3.5 miles together daily.
Always thought the apocalypse would be dramatic and sudden like a bomb. In fact, it’s just a slow bummer where everybody loses their basic manners. - Scott Linnen