The President of the United States doubled down on his support of a doctors “summit” peddling the debunked COVID-19 drug hydroxychloroquine—just as social media companies crack down on the viral coronavirus disinformation that came out of the event.
Call me a wild-eyed conspiracy theorist but it appears the administration is trying to unload its giant warehouse stockpile of Hydroxychloroquine & unsold Don Jr books. - Scott Linnen tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump Reveals He Hasn't Discussed Bounties With Vladimir Putin Before Dismissing Reports as 'Fake News'
- Shocked Journalists React to 'Deeply Disturbing' Trump-Putin Bounty Revelation: 'What Does He Have on You?'
- Congressional probe: Russian oligarchs using art to evade sanctions
- EU readies up to $53 million to boost collection of plasma to fight COVID-19
- U.S. to pull 12,000 troops from Germany after Trump calls country 'delinquent'
Trump To Withdraw 12,000 Troops From Germany And Move Them To Portland. - Andy Borowitz
Federal Officers Retreat From Portland
After weeks of violent encounters between protesters and federal officers in Portland, federal agents will begin withdrawing from the city Thursday while state police will remain downtown, the governor of Oregon announced.
The American people are paying Washington politicians $3,346 dollars per week to tell them they don’t deserve $600 dollars per week during a pandemic. - dilan tweet
- Trump Asks at Covid Briefing Why Fauci Has a High Approval Rating But He Doesn't
- Trump Dodges, Then Abruptly Ends Briefing After CNN's Kaitlan Collins Confronts Him on Covid-19 Conspiracy Theorist He Retweeted
- Cedric Richmond Slams Bill Barr at Hearing for Lack of Black Staff: Keep John Lewis' Name Out of Your Mouth
- Mnuchin says GOP, Democrats 'very far apart' on coronavirus relief negotiations
- Noem: South Dakota students 'will definitely be in the classroom' this fall
- RNC chairwoman: Quarantines in Democratic-led states made GOP Florida convention impossible
- Brett Kavanaugh urged his Supreme Court colleagues to avoid ruling on abortion and President Trump's financial records
Trump 2016: Things are bad, vote for me so I can fix them
Trump 2020: Things are even worse, vote for me or else things will get much much worse. - Sarah Cooper
Louie Gohmert Catches Covid-19, Blames Mask. I Can't Even.
Texas Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert has tested positive for the coronavirus and is blaming wearing a mask for his diagnosis, despite guidance from the CDC that wearing a mask helps prevent the spread of Covid-19.
And if Covid-19 had been wearing a mask, it might not have caught Louie Gohmert. - John Fugelsang
Louis Gohmert and the president's top national security advisor have Covid-19. We shouldn't be talking about opening schools. We should be talking about closing the Republican Party.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Biden pledges to choose running mate in the first week of August
- Susan Rice blames coronavirus deaths on Trump: We gave him a 'pandemic for dummies playbook'
- Pelosi bashes Barr after testimony: 'He was like a blob' and 'henchman' for Trump
- The Obamas' production company fetches 7 Emmy nominations
- Brad Pitt scores Emmy nomination for playing Dr. Fauci on 'SNL'
Trump Fumes Over New Poll Showing Coronavirus More Popular Than Him. - Andy Borowitz
After 500 Years, Black Americans Are Arming Themselves
When coronavirus lockdowns spread nationwide in March, millions of Americans flocked to their local grocery stores and wholesale markets to stock up for what would become months stuck at home. Black Americans did the same, but some had one addendum to their shopping list: a firearm.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, there has been growing interest among African Americans in arming themselves, as evidenced by increased membership in Black gun owner organizations.
- Big Tech testifies: Bezos promises action if investigation reveals misuse of seller data, Zuckerberg defends Instagram acquisition
- MacKenzie Bezos donates $1,600,000,000 to charity
- Kodak shares soar 150 percent after federal government loan for drug manufacturing
- Facebook Takes Down Viral Video Making False Claim That ‘Hydroxychloroquine Cures Covid’
Company Lacks Manpower To Complete Newest Round Of Layoffs - The Onion
U.S. President Donald Trump on Wednesday defended his push to use a coronavirus relief package to fund a new FBI headquarters near his Washington hotel despite opposition from fellow Republicans, citing his background as a real estate developer.
Meghan Markle is very clearly an accomplished knight who rescued a helpless prince from a tower and any stories that don’t frame it like that are wrong. - Jessica Ellis tweet