U.S. intel officials have been alleging that according to their sources, the Russian government offered a bounty to Taliban extremists if they would kill U.S. troops in Afghanistan. Just Security discussed these allegations with some former Trump Administration officials, trying to get some insights on what President Donald Trump and his officials knew about Russian government activity in Afghanistan.
Clutching their pearls must be getting super slippery what with all the blood on republicans’ hands. - Scott Linnen
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- As COVID Surges Again, Experts Forecast Hundreds Of Thousands More US Deaths
- Oglala Sioux Tribe temporarily locks down South Dakota reservation to fight coronavirus
- Trump rebukes Fauci's coronavirus assessment: 'I think we are in a good place'
- Mike Pence: ‘The best expert I know’ on coronavirus school policy ‘is my wife Karen’
- 8 in 10 Canadians want border with US to remain closed due to virus concerns: poll
- Merkel says pandemic reveals limits of 'fact-denying populism'
- Illinois whistleblower police officer placed on leave
- Duckworth on Russia bounties: How dare Trump still call himself our commander in chief?
- Tucker Carlson calls Purple Heart recipient Tammy Duckworth a coward
Does Tucker Carlson want to walk a mile in my legs and then tell me whether or not I love America? - Sen. Tammy Duckworth
US Supreme Court: Right Wing Christians Have The Right To Discriminate
The U.S. Supreme Court, siding with Catholic schools in a legal dispute with teachers who said they were unlawfully dismissed, ruled on Wednesday that religious institutions like churches and schools are shielded from employment discrimination lawsuits.
Mary Trump’s book depicts how Donald Trump never belonged anywhere near the levers of power. It’s highly valuable to understand what went so badly wrong with this broken human. Then we need a book explaining the mass hypnosis & malignancy that attracts millions to this sickness. - Steven Beschloss
- Some Republican Senators Plan To Skip GOP Convention
- Trump campaign considers displaying statues at future rallies
- Here’s why a new rule could result in Trump losing his diploma from Wharton
- Mary Trump Book Claims Trump Praised Her Breasts and His Own Sister Called Him a Clown
- Lara Trump-RNC robocall called mail-in voting safe and secure while President railed against it
- Harvard and MIT sue Trump administration over online-only instruction for foreign students in the US
- DeVos "seriously" looking at withholding funds from schools that don't open
- Evangelical minister in Mike Pence’s Indiana prayer group says he’s voting for Biden
- Kanye West signaled he no longer supports President Trump and said he had entered the presidential race to win it
- Kanye West calls potential COVID-19 vaccine ‘the mark of the beast’
- Ghislaine Maxwell has copies of Jeffrey Epstein sex tapes, ex-friend says
To all the “don’t tell me I have to wear a mask“ motherf-ckers out there, I got a couple a “my body, my choice” signs I’m not using right now. Come on by and grab ‘em on your way to the ICU. - Ron Perlman tweet
Rosaries Will Soon Be Inserted In Ovaries
US Supreme Court has cleared the way for the Trump admin. to give the nation's employers more leeway in refusing to provide free birth control for their workers.
Good god. I’m Canadian and if my employer had any say in my birth control I’d lose my whole damn mind. - ghost dog tweet
Ban Viagra. God made you impotent for a reason. - Marie Connor tweet
Not a single Republican has condemned Putin for putting bounties on American soldier’s heads. Not one.
It’s pretty damn clear that Republicans do not support the troops. - Hamish Mitchell tweet
Rock The Voter News
- Teacher's union puts $1 million behind ad demanding funding for schools preparing to reopen
- Governors demand Trump renew public health emergency
- 116 House Democrats push for end to transgender military ban following Supreme Court ruling
- Robert Redford backs Biden, warns of 'slide toward autocracy' if Trump wins
- Biden dismisses 'disgusting, sickening' criticism of Duckworth's patriotism
Just wanted to remind everyone that Betsy DeVos, who thinks all schools should fully reopen -- no matter what -- is the same person who thought guns should be allowed in schools because grizzly bears. - Brooklyn Dad Defiant tweet
Republican WNBA Owner Dissed By Her Players
The WNBA is no stranger to issues of social justice.
Tuesday, the organization distanced itself from Sen. Kelly Loeffler (R_GA), a co-owner of the Atlanta Dream, following her objection to the WNBA's plans to honor the Black Lives Matter movement.
"The WNBA is based on the principle of equal and fair treatment of all people and we, along with the teams and players, will continue to use our platforms to vigorously advocate for social justice," the league said in a statement.
- Walgreens strikes deal with primary-care company to open doctor offices in hundreds of drugstores
- Florida insurance agent fired after mask meltdown at Costco
- Warren Buffett donates $2.9 billion to Gates Foundation, family charities
- 'A gut punch': United Airlines to lay off up to 36,000 U.S. employees in October as travel remains depressed
Withdrawing from the WHO in the middle of a pandemic is like... not having a punchline for one of the saddest “jokes” in human history. - Dan Rather
I Hope This Is A Good Thing And Not Another Rip-off
The U.S. government is investing $42 million to help Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD) ramp up its production of syringes and needles ahead of the future coronavirus vaccination push.
The U.S.’s Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), committed to providing $42 million for a $70 million project to expand BD’s manufacturing operations in Nebraska, according to a press release.
We used to stand up for human rights, but now we lock kids in cages.
We launched the Civil Rights Movement, but now we put 1 in 3 Black men in jail.
We had the world’s best epidemic response program, but now we are the banned disease-carrying ones.
We need a new America. - George Takei