A judge ordered the release from prison of President Donald Trump’s former personal lawyer on Thursday, saying he believes the government retaliated against him for planning to release a book about Trump before November's election.
Payback's a bitch.
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Portland, Ore., mayor tear-gassed by federal agents
- Trump to send 'surge' of hundreds of federal agents to cities
- Trump has flooded DC with law enforcement officers who won't identify themselves
- The Trump campaign tried to smear American protesters—with a photo from Ukraine
- 2 Cafeterias Used By White House Staff Close After Employee Tests Positive For COVID-19
There should be a national mask mandate. - Gov. Andrew Cuomo
I'm Surprised Our Dicktator Hasn't Done This
Russian police have charged a reporter with offenses including one punishable by up to 15 days in jail, a court said on Thursday, after an incident in June in which he alleged a police officer broke his arm.
Republican Party Platform: tear gassing mothers. - Chelsea Handler
Dick Cheney Blasts Trump For Sending Troops To Chicago: ‘There’s No Oil There’ - Andy Borowitz
- Stunning 23 Percent of Police Have 'Favorable View' of White Supremacists in New Poll
- Republican Senator Asked If He Was 'On Acid' After He Heard White House Opposes New Funds for Testing: CNN
- Tea Party rises up against McConnell's $1 trillion relief plan
- This Florida Republican just delivered a master class in how *not* to apologize
- U.S. judge to consider making records in Ghislaine Maxwell civil lawsuit public
- Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan Considered Primary Campaign Against Trump, Predicted His Nickname Would Be 'Fat Larry' or 'Cancer Boy'
- Meghan McCain Confronts Mary Trump On Her Tell-All: 'This is Just a Great Way For You to Get a Paycheck Right Now'
- Rand Paul Says It's 'Impossible' to 'Stop the Virus', But 'Herd Immunity is Happening'
I tell ya guys, I’m 60 years old and I have never seen anything like this.First time in my life I am afraid to venture from my home.If the virus doesn’t get us, Trump’s militants will. - WomanInTheMoon tweet
Democrats Slam Heartless GOP Relief Package
Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) on Thursday panned an emerging GOP proposal for a coronavirus relief package as falling "very short," while ruling out any short-term extension of aid that's expiring in the next few days...Pelosi and Schumer blasted the proposal as insufficient and lacking in key areas prioritized by Democrats, including food assistance, helping people pay rent and avoid evictions, funding for state and local governments, providing hazard pay to essential workers and funding for administering elections this fall during the pandemic.
Trump Knocked Out in First Round of White House I.Q. Test Tournament After Losing to Betsy DeVos - Andy Borowitz
Blocked From Testifying, Fauci Plans Zoom Call with Entire Country. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- High voter turnout and record fundraising give Democrats hope for November
- Joe Biden, Barack Obama Hold Socially-Distanced Conversation on America's Future Amid Crisis
- Biden holds 13-point lead over Trump in Florida: poll
- Barbara Walters Completely Shut Down Trump's Spin on Bankruptcies in Newly-Viral 1990 Clip
|I love Trump but I won't kill myself for him.|
Woke Republicans? Well, Most Anyway.
A majority of Republicans support requiring people to wear face masks when outside the home, according to a new survey from the Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research.
Eighty-nine percent of Democrats and 58 percent of Republicans favor mask mandates in the poll released Thursday, which was conducted before President Trump said this week that it is "patriotic" to wear one.
Trump's America: traitors writing foreign policy, racists writing immigration policy, thieves writing economic policy, polluters writing environmental policy, ignoramuses writing science policy, a hired goon heading the department of justice and One F-cking Moron to Rule Them All. - Jeff Tiedrich
My friend bought this alcohol atomizer and sprays it on everything BEFORE she touches it -- her steering wheel, store door entrances, even groceries. Well, not unwrapped food!
Just thought I'd share.
- 1.4 million new unemployment claims filed last week as extended unemployment is set to expire
- Dow Jones Dragged Down by Microsoft and Apple Stocks
- Twitter says it's looking at subscription options as ad revenue drops sharply
- DC's NFL team to call itself 'Washington Football Team' until new name chosen
"Secret military thugs beating the sh-t out of everybody" was not the solution we were looking for when we asked cops to stop killing black people. - Jeff Tiedrich
I'll Believe It When I See It
A forthcoming Senate Republican coronavirus proposal will mirror a March stimulus bill that included a one-time $1,200 stimulus check for some Americans, according to a top negotiator.
" What's the difference between Americans and Canadians? --- Canadians are aware of the difference.
Please help me put food on my family.