In his first appearance ever before the House Judiciary Committee on Tuesday, Attorney General William Barr declined to say that political concerns weren't animating the Trump
Bill Barr Tests Negative for Integrity. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Mike Pompeo discusses U.S.-Costa Rica relations in call with Foreign Minister
- Trump Says 'Not Sure I Could Have Done Any More' As COVID Rages Across The Country
- Professor on CNN Warns MLB Outbreak is Tip of the Iceberg if Schools Reopen: 'We’re About to Have a Disaster on Top of a Disaster'
- More than half of Spanish coronavirus patients suffering from neurological problems: research
- Police: Richmond riots instigated by white supremacists disguised as Black Lives Matter
Living in the US right now is like being in an Aesop fable with incredibly stupid animals. - Andy Borowitz
Portland Protesters Suing Trump Administration
A group of Portland, Oregon, protesters is suing the Trump administration, alleging that the actions of federal agents in the city violated their constitutional rights, went beyond legal authority and were directed by someone not formally confirmed in their role.
The nonprofit Protect Democracy filed the federal lawsuit in Washington, D.C., on behalf of individual protesters and the groups Don't Shoot Portland and Wall of Moms.
‘We Are Upholding The Rule Of Law,’ Bill Barr Tells Congress While Federal Agents Drag Jerry Nadler Into Unmarked Van - The Onion
Do they still play Hail to the Chief when Trump walks into the room or have they changed it to Sad Trombone. - Jeff Tiedrich
- Trump says he will accept GOP nomination in North Carolina
- Trump Made Up Invitation To Throw Out First Pitch At Yankees Game To Outshine Fauci
- Trump files new challenge to NY subpoena for his tax returns
- Herman Cain Remains Hospitalized 1 Month After COVID-19 Diagnosis
- Alabama state GOP lawmaker criticized for attending celebration for former KKK leader
- A Floating MAGA Rally Washes Up in New York Harbor
- Anti-masker melts down on CNN after fellow Trump voter calls her an ‘idiot’ for not wearing a mask
Dr. Fauci Reports That Alcohol May Help People Survive Coronavirus Briefings. - Andy Borowitz
Even The Drug Makers Don't Like Trump
A White House meeting with top pharmaceutical executives that President Donald Trump promised for Tuesday is off, five industry sources familiar with discussions told POLITICO. Three said the drug-pricing discussion was canceled because the major drug lobbies, reeling from Friday’s cluster of executive orders on the topic, refused to send any members.
I mean we all know the government is run by reptiles disguised as humans. - DKnight10000
John Lewis lies in State while Bill Barr lies to the House. There couldn't be a greater contrast. - Brian Drury tweet
Rock The Voter News
- Donald Trump and Joe Biden will square off in a Cleveland debate
- Teachers union authorizes strikes if schools reopen without certain safety measures
- Former FBI agent Peter Strzok releasing a book on concerns that Trump could be compromised
I'm proud to live in a country
that shares borders with two other countries
that have high enough standards to not let us in. - John Fugelsang
Surprise. Surprise. Trump Campaign Is Laundering Money.
An ethics watchdog group has accused President Donald Trump's reelection campaign of obscuring nearly $170 million worth of campaign spending through so-called "pass-through" vendors linked to campaign leadership instead of disclosing the true recipients of the funds.
- Trump administration blasts banks that refuse to fund arctic drilling
- Florida farmers battle rising water and salt as sea water floods fields
- Florida man got $4 million in COVID-19 relief loans. Then he bought a Lamborghini.
- Alarm over discovery of hundreds of Chinese fishing vessels near Galápagos Islands
Trump Accuses Fauci of Using Fifty Years of Experience as Doctor to Win People’s Trust. - Andy Borowitz
Don Jr. Receives Hand Slap From Twitter
Twitter has banned the US president's eldest son from tweeting for 12 hours.
The punishment followed a post by Donald Trump Jr containing a video discussing the benefits of Hydroxychloroquine.
Some, including President Trump, have suggested the drug works as a preventative measure against coronavirus, despite medical studies that indicate the contrary.
Idea: we hire Jeff Goldblum to calmly talk this virus into chilling out. - Conan O'Brien