A large protest in Portland, Oregon, on Sunday night started peacefully but intensified early Monday, leading to the use of tear gas by federal agents, following a recent pattern. Demonstrators have been raising their voices against police brutality and for racial justice.
President Email Lady wouldn't be teargassing your mom, just saying. - Jeff Tiedrich
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Tens of thousands protest against Putin in Russian far east
- Virginia Police Use Chemical Agents on Protesters After City Dump Truck Set on Fire
- National Guard whistleblower says feds used excessive force on peaceful protesters
- United States Consulate in Chengdu no longer belongs to the US
It's almost like the Trump administration wants us to go full French Revolution on their asses. - DKnight10000 tweet
Sen. Tom Cotton, Republican of course, Goes Full Blown Bigot
Controversial Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) called slavery the nation’s “necessary evil” in a new interview published Sunday.
The senator told the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette that slavery was the evil ”upon which the union was built.”
He made the stunning comment while discussing how slavery should be taught in schools.
Of course Tom Cotton is something of an expert in slavery, having been owned for the past three-plus years by his master, Donald Trump. - Andy Borowitz
Rand Paul Thanks Tom Cotton for Replacing Him as Most Hated Person in Senate. - Andy Borowitz
- Trump National Security Adviser Robert O'Brien Tested Positive for Coronavirus: Report
- Peter Navarro Mocks Dr. Anthony Fauci for Failed MLB Pitch, Says He Doesn't Regret Attacking Him
- Trump lashes out at Reagan Foundation after fundraising request
- Ron DeSantis was supposed to star at Trump’s Florida convention. Not anymore.
- Alabama pastor says 40 people infected with coronavirus after revival event but 'we'd do it again'
- Man and woman seen wearing swastika face masks in Minnesota
- Melania Trump to announce Rose Garden renovation
The reason Melania is redesigning the Rose Garden is that Jacqueline Kennedy originally reimagined what it is today.
Melania desperately wants to be Jackie, but, instead, comes off as Marie Antoinette. - Nick Jack Pappas
I Wonder Which GOP Senator Sally Yates Will Crucify First?
Former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates will testify next week as part of a Republican probe into the Russia investigation.
Yates will appear before the Senate Judiciary Committee on August 5, Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said during an interview with Fox News Radio on Monday...A spokesperson for Graham confirmed that Yates will testify as part of a public hearing. Yates didn't immediately respond to a request for comment about the hearing, which comes as Senate Republicans ramp up their Obama-era investigations.
Marie Antoinette would TOTALLY nod her head to Melania trump's tone-deaf aloofness if she still had a head. - Brooklyn Dad Defiant tweet
Departing for North Carolina, President Trump says he will not be visiting Rep John Lewis who is laying in state at the US Capitol. - Jonathan Lemire, AP
Rock The Voter News
- John Lewis lies in state at the U.S. Capitol
- Biden has 10-point lead over Trump: 'It's the virus, stupid'
- Steyer endorses reparations bill, commits to working with Jackson Lee
- 360 Democratic delegates say they'll oppose party platform that does not include Medicare for All
How many Americans have to die of COVID before it equals one but her emails? - OhNoSheTwitnt
Who Knew That Playing Sports Transmits a Virus?
Multiple outlets are reporting that Major League Baseball will hold an emergency meeting on Monday to discuss the remainder of the already-truncated 2020 season, after more than a dozen members of just one team tested positive for COVID-19.
The Miami Marlins postponed their July 27 home opener (against the Baltimore Orioles) after 14 players and coaches from the team tested positive for the coronavirus, sources tell ESPN. The Marlins had just wrapped a weekend series in Philadelphia against the Phillies, after playing exhibition games in Atlanta.
Millionaires & Billionaires are bitching about unemployed Americans making $31,200. - Woman In The Moon tweet
- Coronavirus relief will include $1,200 checks and extension of eviction moratorium, says Kudlow
- Senate GOP to propose cutting unemployment benefits in coronavirus relief plan
- Costa Rica reopening for tourists from EU, UK and Canada
- Scientists from Costa Rica develop camera to disinfect COVID-19 masks
- Target to close for Thanksgiving: 'This isn't a year for crowds'
Nation’s CEOs Sign Pledge To Continue F-cking Over Americans - The Onion
Google Allows Employees To Google From Home Till June 2021
Alphabet Inc's Google said on Monday it would allow employees, who do not need to be in the office, to work from home until the end of June 2021.
Google had said in May it would begin reopening more offices globally as early as June this year, but most Google employees would likely work from home until the end of this year.
Our father, who art in heaven-- what the hell, man? - Conan O'Brien