President Donald Trump advanced a conspiracy theory that the elderly man violently shoved to the ground by Buffalo police in a graphic viral video last week was an “ANTIFA agitator” who faked his fall after seeking to jam police equipment.
The president accused a 75 year-old man of being a member of Antifa who was sent out to scramble the signals of the Buffalo Police Department because OANN told him so and that's not the craziest thing he's gonna do today. Buckle up, y'all. - Corey Richardson
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Tucker Carlson Says Protests Are 'Not About Black Lives': Remember That When the Mob Will 'Come for You'
- NYC police officer charged with violently shoving protester
- NY Police Union Boss Rages: 'Stop Treating Us Like Animals and Thugs, and Start Treating Us With Respect!'
- Federal Judge, After Reading the Unredacted Mueller Report, Orders DOJ to Explain Itself at Hearing
- Army Secretary Reportedly Open to Renaming Bases Named for Confederate Leaders
Kinda surreal when the President starts accusing your 75 yr old friend of being an agent of ANTIFA.
My friend Martin Gugino is an old man with cancer who is now in the hospital with brain damage after being pushed to the ground by a police officer he was trying to talk to. - Keith Giles tweet
Expect Long Voting Lines In Red States
Georgia's secretary of state and state House speaker on Tuesday called for investigations into voting delays in Atlanta and across Georgia on the day of the state's primary.
The announcement of the investigations came after a rocky start for the state's primary on Tuesday morning as voters, primarily in the populous Atlanta area, were met with long lines and delays.
Donald Trump came down harder on 75-year-old Martin Gugino for cracking his skull and bleeding from his ear after being shoved to the ground by cops in Buffalo than he did on Saudi crown prince Mohammad bin Salman for slaughtering Jamal Khashoggi. - Andrea Junker
- Republican Senators Run for the Hills to Avoid Comment on Trump's Smear of Elderly Protester Attacked By Police
- Seb Gorka Called 'Embarrassment' for Dubious Claim in Smearing Legendary Marine Gen. Mattis as 'No Marine'
- Kayleigh McEnany Brags About Trump Getting 8 Percent of the Black Vote
- Trump Nosedives in His Favorite Poll, Now -11 in Net Approval as Numbers Tumble By 6 Points Overnight
- White House faces suit on order lifting endangered species protections
If "all lives matter" why won't you wear a mask at the grocery store? - Mark Glick
So, Is The Virus Worsening or What? Where's Dr. Fauci?
A total of 14 states and the US territory of Puerto Rico have recorded their worst week yet for new coronavirus infections, with Texas hitting a record high in Covid-19 hospitalizations, all while restrictions to curb the pandemic are being relaxed across America.
They were taking names for the Baby-Fenced in area at the White House.
My favorite of all was "Tinyman Square." - Jay Kuo
Furious Trump Declares Romney Not Welcome in Bunker. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- ‘Black Americans want to stop being killed’: Democrats unveil sweeping police reform bill
- Biden Delivers Emotional Video Address at George Floyd's Funeral: 'Now Is the Time for Racial Justice'
- Former and current de Blasio staffers march to protest his defense of NYPD
- The $7,000 Covid test: Why states are stepping in to shield consumers
Why Are Homes Allowed To Be Built In High Risk Areas?
U.S. taxpayers could be on the hook for billions of dollars in climate-related property losses as the government backs a growing number of mortgages on homes in the path of floods, fires and extreme weather.
Putin Rejects Trump’s Request for Ten Thousand Russian Troops to Guard White House. - Andy Borowitz
- Congress Will Extend Unemployment Boost 'Over Our Dead Bodies,' Vows Lindsey Graham
- CNN's Jim Acosta: Trump 'Would Have to Have an Out of Body Experience' to Deliver Empathetic Speech on Racial Injustice
- 3M sues Amazon seller who offered masks at 18 times markup
- IBM terminates facial recognition technology business
Who knew the Stock Market Would Really Flourish with:
1. A President Locked in the Basement2. A Wall Around the White House3. A World Marching During a Pandemic4. 110,000 + Dead5. A 2nd Wave on Our Doorstep6. Police Killing Citizens7. Admin Tear Gassing Priests
Who knew? - Mike Farb
Another Republican President Ushers In Another Recession
The U.S. is officially in a recession, bringing an end to a historic 128 months of economic growth, after the coronavirus pandemic swept the country and shut down the economy.
How about if this hell year closed out with Colin Kaepernick playing and Donald Trump benched? - Schooley