Former Vice President Joe Biden said he "would do everything possible" to ensure that Americans wear masks in public if elected president. Biden, the presumptive Democratic nominee, told CBS Pittsburgh station KDKA that wearing a mask in public helps to slow the spread of the coronavirus.
"I would go back to making sure that everybody had masks," Biden said. Both he and the interviewer wore masks and stood eight feet apart.
Nation Rallies Around Ronald McDonald Statue That Embodies Country’s True Heritage - The Onion
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Florida reports massive single-day increase of 9,000 coronavirus cases
- Texas orders bars shut amid surge in confirmed virus cases
- Critics slam Mike Pence's 'happy garbage talk' for taking victory lap on coronavirus response
- Pence on Whether Coronavirus Deaths Will Surge After Infections Spike: 'Our Hope and Our Prayer' is They Won't
- Trump Defends Stop-and-Frisk Programs at Hannity Town Hall: They 'Worked Great'
- Ninth Circuit Hands Trump Admin a Big Loss: the Transfer of Military Funds to Build the Wall Was ‘Unlawful’
Pence Starts Wearing Mask After Fauci Says It Will Protect Him from Women. - Andy Borowitz
The Return of the Dust Bowl?
A massive plume of dust whipped up from the Sahara desert will hover over the U.S. Southeast this weekend, forecasters say, shrouding the region in a brown haze and raising more health concerns in states where the coronavirus crisis is worsening.
This pandemic is exactly why I hated group projects in school. - Erin Mallory Long
- Obamacare Must 'Fall,' Trump Administration Tells Supreme Court
- Trump Doesn't Want Extra Debate His Campaign Just Demanded, Falsely Claims Biden Won't Debate Due to Coronavirus
- Kevin McCarthy Blows Up at CNN's Manu Raju for Asking if Trump's 'Kung Flu' Slur is 'Appropriate'
- Trump Complains No One Defended Him on Fox News After Commentator Mocks Him For Bible Stunt
- John Bolton Denies in CNN Interview That Trump Is a Racist, Says He Instead Suffers from Racial ‘Insensitivity’
- Tommy Tuberville Derides Jeff Sessions as Not 'Man Enough' in Campaign Ad Filmed at a Gym
Eliminating people’s health insurance in a pandemic is amongst the worst ideas imaginable. - Neera Tanden
Younger People Are Getting The Virus
Younger people are making up a growing percentage of new coronavirus cases in cities and states where the virus is now surging, a trend that has alarmed public health officials and prompted renewed pleas for masks and social distancing.
Dr. Fauci on US coronavirus contact tracing efforts:
"Even with identification, isolation and contact tracing, often the dots are not connected."
He says 50-70% of Americans reached by phone won't talk to contact tracers.
"That is what's not working."
Hint: If you oppose abortion rights, which Jesus never mentioned, because you are so deeply Christian; but support the death penalty, which Jesus directly opposed, the rest of us are no longer obliged to take your Christianity seriously. - John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Two-thirds of Americans say masks should be mandatory, siding with Biden over Trump: Poll
- Joe Biden Goes Off On Trump Over Coronavirus Spike: 'He's Like a Child Who Can't Believe This Has Happened to Him'
- Al Sharpton: ‘How Would a WWII Veteran Feel About Paying Taxes to Have a Statue of Mussolini or Hitler?’
- Bipartisan House Vote Passes Police Reform Bill That Bans Chokeholds, Qualified Immunity, and No-Knock Warrants
- House fails to override Trump veto of bill blocking DeVos student loan rule
Trump Cuts Funding For Coronavirus Research. Yeah, He Wants Us Dead.
The White House has abruptly cut off funding to the National Institutes of Health’s (NIH) coronavirus research, said Dr Anthony Fauci, the director of the NIH’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.
Behind Mike Pence’s cold dead eyes lies a barren post-apocalyptic hellscape dotted with smoldering crucifixes that have been hammered into swastikas. - Scott Linnen
- Unilever joins Facebook ad boycott over racist content
- Conservatives Say They Are Ditching Twitter For Bias-Free App Parler — But Some Aren't Ready to Quit Twitter Just Yet
- Gap Stock Soars After Announcing Collaboration With Kanye West
- Indigenous People Launch Campaign To Kick Out 20,000 Gold Miners From Their Land
NHL Plans To Test Fate
Despite recent reports that 11 NHL players have tested positive for the coronavirus, the league said it would not require quarantine for players ahead of the season resumption in late July.
Last week, the Tampa Bay Lightning closed its facilities after three players, as well as other staff members, tested positive...
Study Finds Only 1 In 3 Lasik Surgeries End In Laser Boring Through Eye, Incinerating Brain, Shooting Through Skull On Other Side - The Onion