President Donald Trump said Monday that he has been taking anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine for over a week to prevent coronavirus
Trump Optimistic About Winning Nobel Prize in Medicine. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Children's hospitals ask HHS to release more coronavirus relief funding
- Oregon supreme court reinstates coronavirus curbs
- Trump plans halt to National Guard deployments before retirement benefits kick in: report
We're going after Virginia, with your crazy governor, we're going after Virginia. They want to take your Second Amendment away. You'll have nobody guarding your potatoes. - Donald J. Trump
Put-Down by Pelosi
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi warned Monday that President Trump should not be taking hydroxychloroquine, an antimalarial drug the president has touted as a treatment for COVID-19, given his age and because he is "morbidly obese."
I'm so inspired by Trump taking an anti-malarial drug to prevent a coronavirus that he's already tested for every day.Also, I don't ever wanna get measles so I'm starting chemotherapy.#hydroxychloroquine- John Fugelsang
- Bill Barr Throws Cold Water on Trump's Wild Demand For Criminal Investigation Into Obama, Biden
- Trump Celebrates 'Fox and Friends' Killing 'Morning Psycho' in Ratings
- Trump Blasts ‘Anti-Trump People’ at Fox After Cavuto Hydroxychloroquine Pushback: 'Looking for a New Outlet!'
- Fox News' Jeanine Pirro Blasts FBI Director Christopher Wray as 'Part of the Deep State'
- Judge Napolitano Calls For 'More People to Resist These Unlawful' Lockdown Measures
- Republican apologizes for likening Covid-19 curbs to Nazis' persecution of Jews
- GOP fears Richard Burr’s stock-dumping scandal could take down North Carolina’s other Republican senator
- Judge refuses to halt class action suit accusing Trump of promoting pyramid scheme
- Judge rejects Trump administration attempt to toss endangered species lawsuit
- Woman behind ‘Roe v. Wade’ said in a ‘deathbed confession’ that conservatives paid her to lie about her conversion
Trump is moving into the Late Elvis stage of presidency. Everyone around him trying to make as much money as they can fast and doctor giving him whatever he orders up. - Stuart Stevens
Florida Is Covering Up Coronavirus Data
As Florida starts to reopen, the architect and manager of Florida's COVID-19 dashboard, announced she'd been removed from her position, Florida Today reported...Rebekah Jones said in an email to CBS12 News that her removal was "not voluntary" and that she was removed from her position because she was ordered to censor some data, but refused to "manually change data to drum up support for the plan to reopen."
It’s crazy that the president is taking an experimental medication and also it’s possible he’s lying about it. - Molly Jong-Fast
Rock The Voter News
- Poll: Biden leads Trump by double digits in Virginia
- Biden hires Cesar Chávez granddaughter, Kamala Harris aide
- Annie Glenn, speech disorder advocate and wife of John Glenn, dies of coronavirus complications at 100
Another White House Tradition Bites The Dust
For decades, it’s been a gesture of the peaceful transition of power from president to president, regardless of party politics. But, according to a report from NBC News, President Trump will not be unveiling his predecessor Barack Obama’s official White House portrait. For 40 years, a first-term president has hosted his immediate predecessor in the East Room for the first public showing of the portrait of the former president.
Republican Martha McSally is getting CLOBBERED in Arizona by DEM Mark Kelly, 51% to 38%.A good sign of what's to come in 2020. - Brooklyn Dad Defiant tweet
A coal lobbyist runs the EPAA pharma exec runs HHSAn oil lobbyist runs the DOIA Raytheon lobbyist runs DODA Verizon lawyer runs FCCA Goldman Sachs exec runs TreasuryA private equity kingpin runs CommerceAnd you wonder why stimulus funds become corporate handouts. - Public Citizen tweet
Meanwhile, In China
China said the United States was trying to shift the blame for Washington's own mishandling of the COVID-19 crisis, responding to President Trump's letter threatening to halt funding to the World Health Organization.
Does anyone else tell their pets "I'll be back soon" when you leave the house or is it just me?