Despite efforts to expand, the continued glitches in the U.S. testing system are threatening to impede attempts to re-open the economy and return to normal life.
Fauci Says It Could Be Another Several Months of Him Dealing With This Asshole. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump halts funding to World Health Organization
- NYC death toll jumps by 3,700 after uncounted fatalities are added
- 4 arrested for alleged ISIS plans to attack U.S. bases in Germany
Covid Forces Putin To Lay Off Ten Thousand Election Meddlers. - Andy Borowitz
Trump: Red State Good. Blue State Bad.
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo of New York has repeatedly complained that his state has been shortchanged by the $2 trillion economic stabilization package passed last month...Cuomo cited one estimate that said Nebraska would get about $379,000 per case while New York would only get $12,000.
We were the 45th country to impose travel restrictions on China. - Joe Lockhart
- Constitutional Law Expert: Trump’s ‘Total Authority’ Boast Is a ‘Prime Example of Constitutional Illiteracy’
- Trump Takes Shot at Dr. Fauci When Fox News Reporter Presses About Testing: 'Nobody Knows' What He's Saying
- Trump Tells Recovered Coronavirus Patient ‘Stay Away From Me’ After She Says She’s Feeling ’85 Percent Better’
- Trump Campaign Asks For 10,000 Donations To Help President 'Hold China Accountable'
- Kellyanne Slams WHO For Handling of Covid-19, Given They've Had 18 Covids to Practice With: 'This is Covid-19, Not Covid-1 Folks'
- Sarah Sanders says the media mob is intent on destroying President Trump
- Florida Gov. DeSantis declared WWE an “essential service
- Fox's Bret Baier Calls Out Conservative Hypocrisy: 'Heads Would've Exploded' if Obama Claimed 'Total' Authority
The U.S. had a program that put scientists all over the world to identify viruses early so we could get a head start on vaccines and treatments.
The program was working in the exact lab in Wuhan that identified coronavirus in January.
Trump shut the program down last September. - Sen. Chris Murphy
Republican Collateral Damage
Indianapolis radio host Tony Katz asked Indiana Republican Congressman Trey Hollingsworth to respond to critics who might say reopening the economy will “get people killed,” and Hollingsworth responded that the loss of life would be the “lesser of two evils” compared to the economic harm of keeping businesses shuttered.
My God, Is Sarah Huckabee Sanders Taking Male Hormones?
Trumps name hasn’t been on this many checks since he had Cohen paying off Prostitutes.
But that was an entirely different kind of Stimulus. - Mike Farb
Rock The Voter News
- Elizabeth Warren Endorses Joe Biden For President
- Stacey Abrams Makes a Very Public Case to Joe Biden: 'I Would Be An Excellent Running Mate'
- Bernie Sanders Not So Subtly Hits Ex-Spokeswoman, Calls It 'Irresponsible' for Supporters to Refuse to Back Biden
I do find it hilarious that Bernie got sick of the Berners too... - Jason Elias
Elizabeth Warren's endorsement is particularly moving considering that today is the 7th anniversary of the Boston Marathon bombing. - Hillary Warned Us tweet
If history is any guide, Trump’s name on a check means that the check will bounce. - Andy Borowitz
- ‘Should have happened yesterday': Republicans press Trump to restart economy
- One-third of people have seen misleading info on Covid-19 on social media
- Fox News Hits Back at Activist Group That Sued Over Coronavirus Coverage: ‘Can’t Silence Us with a Lawsuit’
- Coronavirus: Amazon shuts French warehouses after court ruling
Aetna Honors All The Brave Insurance Debt Collectors Continuing To Work In This Difficult Time. - The Onion
Interesting. Island Bound Rich People Are Getting Tested for Coronavirus Antibodies.
Things are different in Fisher Island, the exclusive enclave off Miami Beach that is one of the wealthiest places in America. No uninvited outsiders are allowed in. Entrance is permitted only by boat.
And everyone who lives or works there can now get tested to see if they have developed protective antibodies to the coronavirus.