President Donald Trump gave his coronavirus response a 10 out of 10, Monday, during a White House press conference on the situation.
If the US goes into a war against Coronavirus Trump will get a note from his podiatrist. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Pompeo warns US will act in self-defense in Iraq after attacks on troops
- Trump claims coronavirus is under control -- contradicting reality and his own top expert
- Italians over 80 'will be left to die' as country overwhelmed by coronavirus
- New coronavirus cluster linked to South Korean church
- Two ER Doctors Test Positive For COVID-19
- Washington state lawmakers warn health workers running low on protective gear
- White House Coronavirus Official Warns Cases Will 'Spike' as Testing Ramps Up This Week
- Illinois Governor: A White House Staffer Called to ‘Yell at Me’ About My Tweet on Airport Chaos
- New York, New Jersey, Connecticut closing bars, restaurants indefinitely starting Monday night
- Health providers seek at least $1B in next coronavirus stimulus bill
- Gun sales surge as coronavirus grips US
These D.C. Restaurants Won't Comply
A group that owns several restaurants in Washington, D.C., has come out against new restrictions on bars and restaurants announced by Mayor Muriel Bowser (D) amid the coronavirus outbreak, saying its locations will remain open.
Pence Assures Nation That Tests Could Be Ready As Early As 2035. - Andy Borowitz
“Mom, tell me about the early 2000’s.”
Well, honey, people were upset about a lady’s emails so we elected the dumbest rich white man who ever lived as our president and he tried to kill us all in a futile attempt to save his reputation. - OhNoSheTwitnt
- Trump Wails Over ‘Fake News,’ Hillary Clinton’s Emails As Coronavirus Pandemic Continues
- Trump Surgeon General Gets RIPPED for Telling Reporters ‘No More Criticism’ of Coronavirus Response
- Adviser behind controversial EPA policies returns as agency chief of staff
- Melania Trump says she made ‘difficult decision’ to cancel White House Easter Egg Roll
- Trump-loving megachurch begs followers to pack into the pews amid coronavirus outbreak: ‘If we die — we die for Christ’
- 'Trump Is The Virus': Anthony Scaramucci Urges Trump To Be "Quarantined" From Twitter
Melania To Continue Long-standing Policy of Social Distancing From Trump. - Andy Borowitz
Congresscow Devin Nunes Encourages People To Go To Bars & Restaurants
Congressman Devin Nunes offered some suggestions to Fox News viewers about going out to restaurants and pubs this morning with comments very much at odds with what Dr. Anthony Fauci has been publicly advising today.
Is there any update on Melania’s tennis courts? - Amy Siskind
Most people staying home aren't doing so out of fear; they're trying to avoid becoming coronavirus vectors that could sicken and kill vulnerable others. Going out to bars and restaurants isn't "brave," it's selfish, the moral equivalent of deliberately coughing in someone's face. - David Futrelle
Rock The Voter News
- Biden Pledges to Select a Woman as Running Mate at CNN Debate
- Bernie Triples Down on Praise for Castro’s Education Programs, Biden Compares it to Praising Jack the Ripper
- Georgia to postpone presidential primary amid coronavirus outbreak
- Illinois Primary Election pushes forward despite COVID-19 fears
As a reminder.
But her emails........Pretty minor now, huh?-Woman In The Moon
Holy Guacamole! Mitt Romney Said What?
Senator Mitt Romney (R-UT) called for “urgent” measures to fight against the coronavirus pandemic on Monday, including an eye-popping proposal: distribute a one-time payment of $1,000 to every American adult.
The next Vice President of the United States will either be a highly qualified woman or Mike Pence. If that doesn't motivate you to vote, I don't know what will. - Palmer Report
- Stocks plunge, trigger circuit breaker after Fed unveils emergency stimulus
- World's airlines ask governments for 'all possible means' of help
- Fox Business Guest Says Trump's Coronavirus Response is 'Almost Perfect': He Was 'Born for This Moment'
- Ex-Trump Economic Adviser Kevin Hassett Declares Odds of Global Recession 'Close to 100 Percent'
- Autographing Market Chart To Bush's Premature ‘Mission Accomplished’ On Iraq
If Donald Trump were CEO of a publicly-traded company and handled a major corporate crisis the way he has handled COVID-19, the board of directors would have thrown him out on his ass weeks ago. - George Conway
Jack Ma is the "Jeff Bezos" of China. He just donated 500,000 test kits and masks to the U.S.
What has Jeff Bezos done?
Since his first bankruptcies at end of 1980s, Trump's life has been dominated by one idea: what scheme/scam will keep his creditors at bay for the next 24 hours? That's the approach he's brought to coronavirus too. - David Frum
Mar-a-Lago Is Getting Disinfected
Mar-a-Lago, the crown jewel of President Donald Trump’s real estate empire, has been his refuge and sanctuary throughout his time in office...Now it could take a place in history as an international transfer point for a deadly virus spreading across the globe.
At least three people who visited Mar-a-Lago in the past 10 days have tested positive for the deadly virus, and were spotted in photographs with the president and other club members.
We must all come together by not coming together.
#QuarantineLife - John Fugelsang
I'd Rather You Laugh Than Cry