VP Mike Pence, who is leading the Trump administration's coronavirus response, acknowledged there was a shortfall in testing kits: "We don't have enough tests today to meet what we anticipate will be the demand going forward"
America, where it's easier to get a gun than to get a coronavirus test. - Jeff Tiedrich
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- State Department blames ‘swarms of online, false personas’ from Russia for wave of coronavirus misinformation online
- Dr. Anthony Fauci: Coronavirus Screening Got 'Slow Start' Due to CDC 'Missteps' on Testing Kits
- ‘It is being contained!’ Kellyanne Conway gets snippy with reporter who points out coronavirus is still spreading
- Quarantined Nurse's Scorching Anti-CDC Rant Goes Viral: 'I'm Appalled at the Level of Bureaucracy' on Coronavirus Testing
- Report: Explosion near U.S. Embassy in Tunisia wounds 5 police
- Top EU diplomat urges better Russia, Turkey ties after Syria deal
We had weeks of warning. Weeks to prepare. Excuse my language, but this is completely unacceptable. Where the hell are the coronavirus tests! - Dan Rather
Erectile Dysfunction Displayed On GOP Congressman's Wall
Rep. Ken Buck (R-Colo.) on Friday challenged former Vice President and Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden to take his AR-15-style rifle from his congressional office in Washington, D.C.
"I have just one message for Joe Biden and [former Rep.] Beto O’Rourke (D-Texas), if you want to take everyone’s AR-15s, why don’t you swing by my office in Washington, D.C. and start with this one?" Buck tweeted.
Ken Buck voted against emergency funds to combat COVID-19.
The bill passed 415-2.
The AR-15 hanging on his wall isn't nearly as dangerous as his stupidity.- Nick Jack Pappas
Joe Biden’s Cognitive Health Attacked By Man Who Typed Covfefe. - Andy Borowitz
- Trump Walks Back His Pledge to Slash Entitlements: 'I Will Protect Your Social Security and Medicare'
- White House sidelines Azar from coronavirus response
- Maria Bartiromo: 'Don't Want to Panic Anybody,' But Sources Tell Me U.S. Will Have 'Hundreds of Thousands' of Coronavirus Cases
- Larry Kudlow torn to shreds for ‘playing doctor on TV’ as he again claims coronavirus has been ‘contained’
- Romney to vote for subpoena seeking records on Hunter Biden’s Ukraine work
- GOP Rep. Steve Watkins' woes mount with FEC probe into his father
- Susan Collins doesn’t ‘understand’ why voters turned on her. Did she forget her impeachment vote?
- New poll shows gains for Sara Gideon in tight Senate race against Susan Collins
Susan Collins Unable To Decide Whether To Wash Hands. - Andy Borowitz
NY Attorney General Warns Televangelist To Stop Hawking Coronavirus Cure
As New York continues to see a jump in positive coronavirus cases, state Attorney General Letitia James has ordered televangelist Jim Bakker to quit misleading New Yorkers by falsely advertising the product “Silver Solution” as reliable treatment.
CDC Urge Americans To Do Opposite of What Trump Says. - Andy Borowitz
The first woman president will likely be a Republican, and if you don’t vote in the next election it will be Ivanka. - Edel Rodriguez
Watching CNN and reporter Maggie Haberman from the NYTimes said that people STILL have questions about Hunter Biden that Joe needs to answer. I have questions about the Trump spawn and Jared Kushner that haven't even been asked so get your ass over THERE. - AMListi5 tweet
Rock The Voter News
- Biden and Sanders to attend union forum in Orlando
- Ocasio-Cortez says she'll support Biden if he wins Democratic nomination
- Rachel Maddow and Elizabeth Warren Spent 7 Solid Minutes Dragging Bernie Over Abusive Supporters
- MSNBC's Craig Melvin Confronts Bernie Spox Over Obama Ad: 'How Is That Not Misleading?'
- Pelosi cites 'element of misogyny' after Warren drops out
- Bloomberg releases new anti-Trump ad
- Democrats introduce bill to guarantee paid sick leave in response to coronavirus
- Warren: Bailey stole the burrito because 'running for first dog' was stressful
Conversation on the train:
Man on my left: “Coronavirus is just the flu. It’s all panic.” (Points to man on my right wearing a mask) “See? Mass hysteria.”
Man on right: “Actually I’m a microbiologist.”
Man on left: “Why a mask?”
Man on right: “I know how pandemics spread.” - Jim Sciutto, CNN
My My My. Is A 2nd Impeachment In The Works?
The House is asking a full appeals court to rehear its case for subpoenaing former White House counsel Don McGahn after a divided three-judge panel ruled last week that congressional subpoenas of the executive branch are legally unenforceable.
I'll never forget when the Supreme Court gutted the Voting Rights Act bc it was the same week they announced 'Sharknado 2' & those 2 events pretty much signaled where America was going. - John Fugelsang
- CNBC's Rick Santelli apologizes for 'absurd' remark that it might be better if everyone got the coronavirus at once
- U.S. added robust 273K jobs in February before virus escalated
- AFL-CIO head asks members to call lawmakers, advocate for federal standards amid coronavirus outbreak
- UK victims scammed out of more than $1 million in coronavirus frauds
- Costa Rica monitoring second suspected case of novel coronavirus
We are in the 40th year of the Reagan Anti-Government Revolution.
How are you liking it so far? - driftglass
I Hope Elizabeth Warren Replaces Bitch McConnell
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) is signaling potential support for a probe into former Vice President Joe Biden's son Hunter Biden and Ukrainian gas company Burisma Holdings.
"I think it's worth taking a look at," McConnell told Fox News during an interview on Thursday night when asked about concerns that the investigation being run by Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) is political.
My God I miss touching my face. - Rex Huppke
I'd Rather You Laugh Than Cry