The uptick in the president's ratings comes after the administration took a variety of new response measures over the past week.
Fox To Address Coronavirus Crisis With Three-Part Series on Hunter Biden. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- U.S. State Department Warns Americans Not to Leave Country
- More than 13000 people test positive for novel coronavirus in the US
- Newsom orders all 40M Californians to stay home in nation's strictest state lockdown
- VA preparing to deploy 3,000 medical personnel for virus response
- De Blasio pleads with Trump for military aid amid 'staggering' spike in coronavirus cases
- Emergency coronavirus funds for American Indian health stalled
- States still waiting on coronavirus tests as Trump tells them to do more
- More L.A. County jail inmates released over fears of coronavirus outbreak
- G-7 meeting replaced with teleconference due to coronavirus
- Italy's coronavirus death toll overtakes China's
- Calls grow for ICE to release immigrants to avoid coronavirus outbreak
- Antisocial Distancing: Cops Investigate Teens Coughing on Grocery Produce During Coronavirus Crisis
If you’re stupid and racist enough to blame random Asian-American people for the coronavirus pandemic then you need to self-quarantine yourself out of society anyway. - Jake Tapper
Coronavirus Causes Troop Withdrawal in Iraq
The U.S.-led military coalition in Iraq is withdrawing some troops in part over the coronavirus pandemic, the coalition confirmed Friday.
“The coalition is adjusting our positioning in Iraq for two reasons: long-planned adjustments to reflect success in the campaign against Daesh; and short-term moves to protect the force during the coronavirus pandemic,” the coalition said in a statement, using an alternate name for the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.
As you watching our flailing president try to bullsh*t and bluff his way through a crisis he's too deteriorated to understand, recall how our media mocked Hillary for being "over-prepared" at a debate. - Jeff Tiedrich
- Hawley, Romney Criticize GOP’s Coronavirus Cash Payment Plan: ‘Lower-Income Families Shouldn’t Be Penalized’
- Trump Told Governors to Buy Own Virus Supplies, Then Outbid Them
- ‘God help us’: Viewers horrified after watching Trump repeatedly undercut Fauci at COVID-19 briefing
- Secret recording exposes Intelligence Chairman warning donors about coronavirus 3 weeks ago
- Three More Senators Reported to Have Sold Large Stock Holdings Before Coronavirus Meltdown
- Tucker Carlson Accuses Lindsey Graham of Supporting 'Selling American Citizenship to Chinese Oligarchs'
- Tucker Carlson Calls for Senator Burr to Resign and Face Prosecution Over $1.7M Stock Dump Unless He Has an 'Honest Explanation'
- Melania Trump's Coronavirus PSA Is Not Making Us Feel Any Better
Nuclear missiles could be on their way to our country and Republicans would spend their last seconds on earth dumping stocks. - Jeff Tiedrich
Mitch McConnell Sets Deadline On Stimulus Package
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) is pushing an aggressive schedule, asking Republican and Democratic negotiators who met Friday morning in the Hart Senate Office Building to reach an agreement in principle on a $1 trillion stimulus package by the end of the day.
We need to see the stock trades of President Trump and his family in the month of February. - David Frum
Rock The Voter News
- Bloomberg gives $18 million to DNC in lieu of starting his own group to beat Trump
- Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand endorses Joe Biden for president
- Sanders responds angrily to reporter
CDC Studying Whether Tanning Bed Kills Coronavirus. - Andy Borowitz
Bored At Home Yet? This Is Expected To Last Several More Weeks.
Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said Friday that Americans will most likely have to continue staying at home and practicing social distancing for “at least several weeks" amid the coronavirus outbreak.
- Mnuchin predicts ‘gigantic’ fourth quarter after coronavirus rebound
- Financial industry groups call for markets to stay open during outbreak
- Trump Pushes Tax Day Back to July Over Coronavirus
- NBC News Employee Dies From Coronavirus: 'Gentle Giant Who Would Give You The Shirt Off His Back'
A few ideas to help the economy: Moratorium on rent, mortgage, college loan and tax payments. Moratorium on executive pay. Trump's resignation. - Andy Borowitz
Remember These Essential Workers
The U.S. electric industry may ask essential staff to live on site at power plants and control centers to keep operations running if the coronavirus outbreak worsens, and has been stockpiling beds, blankets, and food for them, according to industry trade groups and electric cooperatives.
The thing about Peter Alexander's question to Trump about Americans being frightened? The one that prompted Trump to lash out at him as a terrible reporter?
A colleague of Alexander's at NBC News just died of covid-19. - Philip Bump
I'd Rather You Laugh Than Cry