Trump: I don't believe you really need that many ventilators
...Trump: "I don't believe you need 40,000 or 30,000 ventilators. You know, you go into major hospitals sometimes and they'll have two ventilators. Now all of a sudden they're saying, 'Can we order 30,000 ventilators?'"
We're a week away from Trump ordering the 50 governors into a cage match with the winner getting 1000 ventilators. - Real Fake POTUS tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- U.S. slashed CDC staff inside China prior to coronavirus outbreak
- Teen Who Died of Covid-19 Was Denied Treatment Because He Didn't Have Health Insurance
- Hannity, Trump Team Up to Trash Dem Governors in Bonkers Interview: 'Annoying' To Hear Cuomo Ask for Ventilators
- 'This is Insane': Trump's Stunning Claim That Gov. Cuomo is Exaggerating New York's Need for Ventilators Ignites a Fury
- Alabama Gov. Refuses To Issue Shelter In Place Order: ‘We Are Not California’
- Dr. Fauci Throws Cold Water on Trump's Target of Easter to Reopen the Country: 'An Aspirational Projection to Give People Some Hope'
- UK PM Boris Johnson has tested positive for Coronavirus
- Sudden spike in new Tokyo virus cases brings dire warning for Japan
- Spain’s Deadliest Day Comes With Warning Worst Is Still to Come
- Medical schools across the US are considering early graduation for their senior medical students to become doctors
- U.S. playing dangerous game, China says, after warship sails through Taiwan Strait
I’ll keep asking this question that the press won’t ask: why is Trump doing this on purpose? why is he actively endangering the country? - Eric Boehlert
Alabama's Plans To Thin Their Herd?Alabama’s plan states that “persons with severe mental retardation, advanced dementia or severe traumatic brain injury may be poor candidates for ventilator support,” according to a report
His Impeachment trial was last month.
I'd almost forgotten about that. - Fred Harding
- Trump surgeon general says New York may not need ventilators it’s requesting: ‘The models are way off!’
- Jared Kushner is now in charge of getting ventilators manufactured.
- 'Back off’: GOP lawmakers stand up for Thomas Massie after Trump threatens to kick him out of the party
- US Rep. Thomas Massie plans to vote 'no'
- Barr tells federal prisons to send inmates home in response to coronavirus outbreak
- Republicans block most aid to help states plan for presidential election amid coronavirus pandemic
- Colorado GOP lawmakers threaten to abandon health department over ‘Gestapo-like’ stay-at-home order
- ‘Who’s Afraid of Coronavirus?’: Man ID’d as Walmart Deodorant Licker Charged for Threat
- The college student who licked an airplane toilet said she'd 'pull up' and cough on Dr. Phil, who called her 'spoiled and entitled'
- Christian pastor who thought COVID-19 is just ‘mass hysteria’ among the first from Virginia to die from virus
- 'We've had a big problem with the young — a woman governor,' Trump says of Whitmer
Hi, my name is Gretchen Whitmer, and that governor is me.
I've asked repeatedly and respectfully for help. We need it. No more political attacks, just PPEs, ventilators, N95 masks, test kits. You said you stand with Michigan — prove it.
If half the country died, Donald Trump would be demanding the surviving half thank him for saving them. - Stuart Stevens
Where Are The F**King Masks and Gowns?
The shortage of safety gear at one Manhattan hospital is so dire that desperate nurses have resorted to wearing trash bags — and some blame the situation for the coronavirus death of a beloved colleague.
Breaking news: Congressman Massie has tested positive for being an asshole. He must be quarantined to prevent the spread of his massive stupidity. He's given new meaning to the term #Masshole. (Finally, something the president and I can agree on!) - John Kerry
I'm so old I can remember when trying to live by "The Beatitudes" didn't brand you a "liberal snowflake." - Jimmie von Tungeln
Rock The Voter News
- House Passes $2 Trillion Coronavirus Stimulus Bill
- Pelosi says she doesn't think 'we've seen the end of direct payments,' calls for fourth coronavirus bill
- Member of DC mayor's staff dies from coronavirus
- Democrats delayed stimulus bill to tighten ban on Trump family profiting
- Biden Tells Harry Reid Nevada Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto Is In His 'Top 3' For Vice President
- Bernie Sanders Definitely Does Not Agree with Joe Biden That 'We've Had Enough Debates'
- Historian who correctly predicted last 9 presidential elections: Trump is more likely to lose because of coronavirus
I used to think Hollywood disaster movies made American presidents look needlessly incompetent, but none of them had the president mocking reporters and state governors on social media while their country was consumed by plague, so...my bad, Hollywood. - Richard Jeter
Stay Home Mississippi! Your Governor Is Nuts! And Don't Go To Alabama!
Roadside mannequins are inviting residents of Moss Point, Miss., to resume shopping at a local clothing store, restaurants are returning their dine-in services, and churches are re-opening their doors for services. Mayor Mario King described the burgeoning renewal in commerce and social life amidst the COVID-19 pandemic today as it swirled around him in his Gulf Coast town after Mississippi Gov. Tate Reeves issued an executive order Tuesday that overruled local measures meant to stop the virus’ spread.
Maybe Mother Earth is just pissed and this is our punishment. - OhNoSheTwitnt
“Alexa, play something upbeat.”
“....No.”- Conan O'Brien
- Apple launches coronavirus screening website, app
- Airbnb to offer free housing for personnel fighting coronavirus
- Trump Briefing Boosts Fox's Special Report to No. 1 in Wednesday Ratings, Tucker Carlson Tops Demo in Prime Time
- Washington Examiner Senior Editor Quits, Alleging ‘Abusive Behavior’
Antidepressant Can’t Believe It’s Expected To Fix This Mess All On Its Own. - The Onion
Trump Bullies GM and Ford
President Trump on Friday lashed out at General Motors and Ford, demanding via tweet that the two major automakers begin churning out ventilators to be used to treat patients with the coronavirus.
One thing I’ve learned so far in quarantine is that my husband refuses to microwave anything for 45 seconds, he always does 44. When I asked him why, he said, “For Obama.” - Kendra Alvey
I'd Rather You Laugh Than Cry