Americans’ fears surrounding the coronavirus that has rocked public life in the U.S. have spiked, according to a poll released Thursday.
Good thing we have Space Force instead of the US Pandemic Response team, amirite?
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Putin is being protected from coronavirus around the clock, says Kremlin
- State Department to tell Americans don't travel abroad, come home if overseas
- Trump considers increasing visas for foreign investors
- Coronavirus comes for spring break: Locals close Florida beaches after governor refuses to.
- Airport screenings dip below 1 million per day
- Monaco's Prince Albert tests positive for coronavirus
- De Blasio calls on Elon Musk to make ventilators for New York City
If Trump wants to call covid-19 the Chinese Virus, China is justified in calling Trump the American Syphilis. - Andy Borowitz
School Safety Trump Style: Cancel the Meeting
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Tuesday abruptly canceled an online briefing with school superintendents, and their association called on the agency and the White House to clarify federal guidance for schools struggling amid the coronavirus outbreak.
Three Nigerian princes have emailed me about how they plan to respond to Coronavirus. - George Wallace
- Acting director of National Counterterrorism Center fired: report
- Senate Republicans eye $75K income threshold for coronavirus checks
- Trump to reporters at coronavirus briefing: 'You're all sitting too close to each other'
- Trump, FDA offer dueling signals at coronavirus briefing
- Trump says government could take equity in bailed-out companies
- Trump accuses press of 'siding with China' amid pandemic
- Twitter declines Trump campaign request to tag Dem video as 'manipulated media'
- Melania Trump releases coronavirus PSA: 'This is not how we'll live forever'
People are dying who have never died before. - Donald J. Trump, March 18, 2020
A Republican Warned His Buds, Last Month, That All Virus Hell Would Break Out
The chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee warned a small group of well-connected constituents three weeks ago to prepare for dire economic and societal effects of the coronavirus, according to a secret recording obtained by NPR.
The remarks from U.S. Sen. Richard Burr(R) were more stark than any he had delivered in more public forums.
On Feb. 27, when the United States had 15 confirmed cases of COVID-19, President Trump was tamping down fears and suggesting the virus could be seasonal.
Triumphant Jared Kushner Announces Plan To Move CDC Headquarters To Jerusalem. - The Onion
Trump Quietly Checks With Aides To Make Sure He’d Be Included In Receiving $1,000 Government Checks. - The Onion
Feel Good Photo: A sweet little girl
gazing at Michelle Obama's portrait.
Rock The Voter News
- Poll: Biden leads Sanders by 17 points in Connecticut
- Tulsi Gabbard ends White House bid, endorses Biden
- Warren on endorsement: 'I think Bernie needs space to decide what he wants to do next'
- Mnuchin confirms plan for $1,000 cash payments to all Americans
New York Governor Warns of Shortages
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Wednesday explained that a basic problem facing hospitals in his state and around the country in the worsening coronavirus outbreak is a shortage of the equipment that helps critically ill people breathe.
What the hell are we waiting for? Tests! Masks! Ventilators! Surge capacity! Federal guidelines! The truth! - Dan Rather
- Trump administration prepares to buy 30M barrels of oil amid industry slump
- Coronavirus drives up unemployment claims
- Candy industry calls for $500 million in federal assistance
- HUD, Fannie, Freddie suspend foreclosures, evictions during outbreak
- Grocery store workers in Minnesota classified as emergency workers
At this point I would feel safer if the Coronavirus gave a press conference about how it’s going to save us from Trump. - OhNoSheTwitnt
Trump Wants Poor People To Die. It's That Simple.
The Agriculture Department said Wednesday that it would appeal a judge’s ruling that it would be “arbitrary and capricious” to move forward during a global health crisis with food stamp changes that could force hundreds of thousands from the program.
Planet Earth Doesn't Know How To Make It Any Clearer It Wants Everyone To Leave. - The Onion
I'd Rather You Laugh Than Cry