With acquittal seemingly assured, the Democrats prosecuting U.S. President Donald Trump in his impeachment trial urged the Senate on Monday to convict him to show no president is above the law while his legal team called the case against him politically motivated, reckless and baseless.
Tuesday, every Democrat should turn their back on Trump while he is delivering the State of the Union address - Roland Scahill
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- 'We Will All Be Dead' By the Time Navy Gets to 12 Aircraft Carriers Says Acting Navy Secretary
- Leaked audio suggests Iran knew immediately when missile hit plane
- Trump to deliver State of the Union address before impeachment verdict
- Joni Ernst: Trump’s learned his lesson on foreign interference
- Greta Thunberg Nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize for Second Year in a Row
- Brian Kilmeade Suggests Super Bowl Halftime Show Featuring 'Kids in Cages' Was a Political Hit on Trump
More Americans were killed last year by toddlers w/guns than by terrorists so I think we all know who's the real threat here. - John Fugelsang
No Wonder Jared Kushner Couldn't Get A Security Clearance
Jared Kushner failed to disclose his role as a co-director of the Charles and Seryl Kushner Foundation from 2006 to 2015, a time when the group funded an Israeli settlement considered to be illegal under international law, on financial records he filed with the Office of Government Ethics earlier this year.
Somewhere Bolton is telling himself he’s not a coward while a 63-pound Jared Kushner goes on tv and calls him a wimp. - Adam Parkhomenko
- Trump Congratulates Wrong State on Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl Win
- Don Jr Lauds 'Viral Effect' of Bernie Campaign: 'Like What Trump Had When They Said We Couldn’t Win'
- Trump Attacks Bloomberg in Midnight Twitter Rant, Bizarrely Claims ‘Mini Mike’ Is Negotiating to ‘Stand on Boxes’ at DNC Debates
- Bloomberg Camp Hits Back at ‘Lying’ Trump: He Lies About ‘His Fake Hair, His Obesity, and His Spray-On Tan’
- Joe Biden Could Be Impeached by GOP Over Ukraine if He Wins, Iowa Senator Says
- Pompeo Defends Booting NPR Reporter from Trip: Journalists Get to Participate When They're 'Honest'
- Shady Hawaiian company mysteriously funnels $150K to super PAC helping Susan Collins' campaign
- Some Conservatives Complained About Racy Halftime Show, but Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio Loved It
- 'HELP!!!': Newly released NOAA emails show uproar over Trump's hurricane claims
- Rush Limbaugh says he has advanced lung cancer
- Montana Republican rebuked for saying socialists should be ‘jailed or shot'
Conservatives: You liberals are so politically correct. Such snowflakes. So soft.
Also conservatives: OH MY GOD, SHAKIRA FLICKED HER TONGUE. WHAT ABOUT THE KIDS???????? - Jemele Hill
Another Guy That Has A Selfie With Lev Parnas!
A businessman facing federal charges over an alleged plot to trade political donations for help obtaining marijuana licenses around the country was working on a medical cannabis research deal with the Department of Veterans Affairs just weeks before his indictment.
The Republican Party demands we:
1) cut Planned Parenthood funding, which doesn't pay for abortions, and2) continue funding Israel, which provides free abortions. - John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- John Kerry Denies 'F*cking False' Report He's Contemplating Presidential Run to Stop Bernie Sanders
- Sanders once likened poor whites to blacks under Apartheid
- Pardon Trump? Yang says he might
- 'I will pay more': Bloomberg unveils $5 trillion tax plan targeting the wealthy and corporations
- Rashida Tlaib boos Hillary Clinton at Sanders campaign event
Hillary Clinton: To all the little girls watching...never doubt that you are valuable and powerful & deserving of every chance & opportunity in the world.
Rashida Tlaib: Booooo! - Stevie tweet
Sigh. Please, Not 2016 All Over Again.
Supporters of Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., and Andrew Yang pushed false conspiracy theories on Twitter over the weekend tied to the canceled Des Moines Register poll, effectively commandeering a trending hashtag to convey the idea that their candidates are more successful than the public has been led to believe.
I swear to god I don't want to be smarter than the President of the United States, and yet here we are. -Tim Hanlon
Trump's Superbowl ad came in dead last in the ratings. - Kona Lowell tweet
- YouTube commits to remove misinformation ahead of Iowa caucus
- Chinese stocks plunged 8% as coronavirus fears took hold. It's the worst day in years
- New U.S. Travel Ban Shuts Door on Africa’s Biggest Economy, Nigeria
- E.U. and U.K. set out conflicting red lines for post-Brexit deal
When you get inside Donald Trump‘s head, all you’re going to discover is a putter, a cheeseburger, a porn video, and somebody else’s credit card. - Joy Reid
Marijuana Users: Don't Bogart That Joint!
A newly discovered cannabis compound has been shown in the lab to potentially be 30 times more potent than THC, the most studied psychoactive compound in marijuana.
Whether the new cannabinoid, named tetrahydrocannabiphorol, or THCP, will deliver 30 times the high of THC — or any high at all — is unclear.
I wouldn’t believe Donald Trump if his tongue were notarized. - Ed Koch, former NYC Mayor in 1984