The president asserts that he has a “legal right” to ask the attorney general to intervene in a federal criminal case.
"We're supposed to do this sh*t in private, you f**king moron." -Bill Barr, probably, a couple days ago. - Fred Harding
Gag me with a spoon...
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Official says U.S., Taliban reach Afghan truce agreement
- Trump says he may stop letting others listen in on calls with world leaders
- Senate votes to limit Trump’s military authority against Iran
- Trump Admits to Sending Giuliani to Ukraine: 'I Deal With the Comeys of the World or I Deal With Rudy'
- Trump says John Kelly has a 'military and legal obligation' to 'keep his mouth shut'
- Boris Johnson postpones planned US trip after Trump erupted at him with ‘apoplectic’ rage: report
Every day is exactly the same: Republicans claim Donald Trump didn't do something, Trump publicly admits he did it, then Republicans say it's not a big deal either way.
It's like Groundhog Day with assholes. - Middle Age Riot
Pentagon Strips Stars and Stripes Of All Federal Funding
Defense Secretary Mark Esper on Thursday defended the Pentagon's effort to strip Stars and Stripes of all of its federal funding as part of its fiscal year 2021 budget request, telling reporters in Brussels that the independent news organization is not a priority.
So far, Republican strategy for 2020 can be summarized as "lie loudly to stupid people." - Middle Age Riot
- Trump accused of another quid pro quo, this time with New York
- Don Jr. Claims Roger Stone Wanted To Desperately 'Be Relevant', No Involvement In Trump 2016 Campaign
- As sentencing approaches, Roger Stone turns to former mob lawyer for help
- Bill Barr installs outside prosecutor for ‘highly unusual’ review of Michael Flynn case
- ‘A boldface lie’: Former OSU wrestler says Jim Jordan still isn’t telling the truth about his knowledge of sexual abuse
- Right-Wing Radio Host Dennis Prager Defends Using the Word 'Kike' By Wishing He Could Use the Actual N-Word Too
- McConnell forces Senate votes on anti-abortion bills
- Appeals court rejects Trump-approved Medicaid work requirements
- County in rural Kansas is jailing people over unpaid medical debt
I read that Hope Hicks will be returning to the White House staff
I'm sure this will reassure Trump supporters, who usually feel that a few more hicks around will improve things
These are, after all, people who do not want anyone in the White House who is smarter than they are. - John Cleese
Stages of Trump- I didn't do it.- The Democrats did it.- I don't remember doing it.- If I did do it, it’s not a crime.- Yeah I did it, bitches, and I’ll do it again.- OhNoSheTwint
I Imagine Trump Supporters are Furious! Good!
The Department of Justice (DOJ) will no longer pursue criminal charges against former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, closing a high-profile case against the former official whose conduct during the 2016 election came under intense scrutiny.
McCabe not being indicted is not the real story.
The Attorney General tried to use his power to punish one of the President’s adversaries.
That’s why yesterday’s play-acting in his ABC interview was such obvious BS. - Rep. David Cicilline
So Max Boot, who only recently became a Democrat, is getting yelled at for preferring Mike Bloomberg, who only recently became a Democrat, over Bernie Sanders, who only recently became a Democrat, to stop Donald Trump, who only recently became a Republican. - Dan McLaughlin
Rock The Voter News
- 'New Frontrunner?' Shock Florida Poll Shows Bloomberg Tops Biden In Delegate-Rich State
- Elizabeth Warren Destroys Mike Bloomberg: He Blamed Mortgage Crisis on Banks Not Being 'Bigger Racists'
- Poll: Majority says Biden son’s Ukraine job was inappropriate
- DNC Was 'Intimately Involved' in Doomed App That Wrecked the Iowa Caucus: Report
Does it not terrify you that Mike Bloomberg is able to take his pocket change and purchase our democracy? - Benjamin Dixon
Trump Lies About Vet At State Of The Union
Tony Rankins, a formerly homeless, drug-addicted Army veteran, got a standing ovation at the State of the Union after President Donald Trump described how he turned his life around thanks to a construction job at a company using the administration’s “Opportunity Zone” tax breaks targeting poor neighborhoods.
But that’s not completely true.
Not only did Trump support Stop and Frisk; he wanted to take it nationwide.
AND Trump was the only 2016 candidate to call for confiscating guns from Americans. Look it up. He did it in a debate.
And #maga men voted for it.
It's not the deplorables, it's da gullibles. - John Fugelsang
- Trump's Fed nomination in doubt after 'very aggressive' hearing
- Nevada's powerful Culinary Union declines to endorse a 2020 candidate
- Jeff Bezos Scores Victory Against Trump in $10 Billion Pentagon Contract Dispute
- Right on Cue: Fox Business Anchor Calls Surging Mayor Pete a ‘Socialist,' Just as He Predicted Would Happen
- Michael Avenatti convicted of trying to extort Nike
The Mueller Report is like the Bible:
Republicans have never read it, but still pretend to know what it says. - Middle Age Riot
What's Next For Boeing? Bankruptcy?
The New York Federal Reserve says that Boeing completely halting production on the 737 Max could have a negative effect on the U.S.'s expected quarterly gross domestic product (GDP) growth in 2020.
70% of marriage is yelling “what” from a different room. - Jessie