Senate Republicans criticized Trump for intervening in the case but rejected Democratic demands for an investigation.
Americans Favor Using Roger Stone's Vacant Prison Cell For Bill Barr - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Iran satellite launch fails to reach orbit
- Iran Tries to Pass Off $20 Walmart Costume as Space Suit
- Trump says military may consider disciplinary action against Vindman
- Pro-Israel Group Led By Top Democratic Pollster Planning Anti-Bernie Ads In Nevada
- White supremacist propaganda in US more than doubled in 2019, report finds
The worst thing about the imminent extinction of the human race via environmental cataclysm is, it may hurt the economy. - The Tweet Of God
Four Federal Prosecutors of Roger Stone Quit
In an extraordinary move, all four federal prosecutors who took the case against longtime Donald Trump confidant Roger Stone to trial withdrew Tuesday after top Justice Department officials undercut them and disavowed the government's recommended sentence against Stone.
I remember basically every conservative either losing their mind or pretending to lose their mind because Bill Clinton was briefly on a plane with the Attorney General. - Chris Hayes
- Republicans boycott House Intel hearing
- Trump Mocks Bloomberg for Having a Bad Night in New Hampshire, a State Where Bloomberg Is Not on the Ballot
- Susan Collins lashes out at reporters for tying her impeachment acquittal to Trump’s subversion of the DOJ
- Donald Trump Jr. Greeted With Chants of 'Forty-Six' at New Hampshire Campaign Rally
- John Podesta defends brother against Trump attack
- Alan Dershowitz Strikes Back Against David Boies, Sues Him for Waging ‘War of Defamation’
- Jim Jordan’s name comes up during Statehouse testimony on OSU abuse victims bill
- Utah Senate committee unanimously approves bill to decriminalize polygamy
Dear Senate Republicans:
President Trump didn’t learn any “lessons” when you excused his abuse of power.
And now you are responsible for every new abuse he commits. - Chuck Schumer
Amid reports that Attorney General Bill Barr is personally intervening in cases important to the president, Donald Trump turned his Twitter attacks to the federal judge in the Roger Stone case, implying she’s biased because she also ordered Paul Manafort into solitary confinement.
Imagine a spineless and corrupt GOP watching Richard Nixon retaliate against Woodward, Bernstein and Deep Throat. Think if that had happened, where would be today? Because that's where we are today. - Randi Mayem Singer
Remember when Mueller filed his report, Barr released 3-pg press release lying about contents, and press bought it hook, line, and sinker? - Eric Boehlert
Rock The Voter News
- Sanders ekes one out, but the revolution has yet to arrive
- 'Our comeback kid': Klobuchar seizes her moment
- Warren Warns Democrats Against ‘Harsh Tactics’ in NH Speech: ‘Supporters of Some Candidates Shouting Curses’
- Flight attendants union head blasts Buttigieg for saying union members 'fought hard' for private insurance plans
- Powerful Nevada union warns against Sanders health plan
- Cynthia Nixon Shuts Down Boos for Hillary at Bernie’s New Hampshire Rally
Trying to balance a budget by cutting Social Security, Medicare & Medicaid is like invading Iraq bc you were attacked by 15 Saudis.
#ImpeachTrumpAgain - John Fugelsang
Okay, so I know Michelle doesn’t want to run, but the image of the Obamas moving back into the White House and putting their Oscar on the mantelpiece is pretty f*cking irresistible. - Andy Borowitz
- China warns against virus-related trade restrictions
- Regulators demand info on past deals by Amazon, Apple, Facebook, Google and Microsoft
- Sarah Lawrence College dad arrested for running sex cult out of daughter's dorm room, police say
- Sean Spicer Will Record a Valentine's Day Message For You For Only $199
Twitter needs an “erase all my Trump tweets” button for when he starts the mass arrests.- Schooley tweet
Trump Screws US Whiskey Distilleries
The Distilled Spirits Council of the United States (DISCUS) announced that American whiskey exports to the European Union decreased by 27 percent in 2019 due to retaliatory tariffs.
The EU is the U.S. spirit industry’s largest export market. Globally, exports of American whiskey decreased by 16 percent in 2019, the group said on Wednesday.
This Valentine's Day, get your wife the gift that says "free shipping if bundled with three or more toiletries." - Conan O'Brien