The former White House chief of staff John Kelly has backed the fired impeachment inquiry witness Alexander Vindman, launching a spirited defense of the former National Security Council official and criticizing the Trump administration across a range of issues.
The reason Putin uses polonium and military-grade nerve agents to assassinate his enemies in the west is to send a message back home to people in government. Stay in line. It’s the same reason why Trump openly attacks the people and institutions that can hold him accountable. - John Sipher tweet, Former CIA Clandestine Service
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump Downplays Brain Injuries in Iran Attack With Toll at 109
- Former Chief of Staff John Kelly: Trump's Ukraine Call Was an 'Illegal Order' that Col Vindman Was Taught to Report
- Marie Yovanovitch: 'The State Department Is in Trouble'
- Ukraine shake-up involves impeachment figures
- China coronavirus deaths rise 254 to 1,367 at end-Feb 12
Ordinary Americans don’t get special breaks from prosecutors. But if you are a friend of Donald Trump, then the Justice Dept does you a favor. That’s the very embodiment of the swamp that Trump promised, but failed, to drain. The Trump Administration is now the swamp. - Rep. Ted Lieu
Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell Sounds Alarm
Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell called on Congress to reduce the U.S. federal budget deficit to ensure the central bank could adequately respond to a financial crisis or recession.
- Trump Asked What Lesson He Learned from Impeachment: 'That the Democrats Are Crooked'
- Mnuchin Defends Refusal to Hand Over Trump’s Tax Returns After Releasing Hunter Biden’s Financial Info
- Bill Barr Set to Testify Before House Judiciary Committee Next Month
- Republicans threaten reprisals as House Democratic chairman gets subpoena power
- Republicans urging GOP voters to vote for Sanders in South Carolina primary: report
- Report: Trump Used To Pepper His Chief Of Staff With Questions About Badgers During Briefings
- 'Really shocking': Trump's meddling in Stone case stuns Washington
- Rep. Jim Jordan accused of participating in OSU sexual abuse cover-up by ex-wrestler
- Televangelist Sells $125 'Silver Solution' as Cure for Coronavirus
- Sean Spicer to Host Newsmax TV’s New Show Spicer & Co.
Pence Worried That Barr Has Become Trump's Favorite Ass-kisser. - Andy Borowitz
Hope Hicks is returning to the White House as a counselor to President Trump and senior adviser.
Hicks, Trump's former communications director, will work in Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner's office, the White House confirmed Thursday.
Hope Hicks going back to Trump is like rats returning to the Titanic. - OhNoSheTwint
We're about a week away from Trump rehiring Michael Flynn. - Erik Brans
Rock The Voter News
- Majority not confident in US elections: Gallup
- Bloomberg to Trump: New Yorkers 'laugh at you & call you a carnival barking clown'
- Bloomberg campaign teams up with 'Meme 2020' to flood Instagram with sponsored content
- Bernie Sanders Fires Back at James Carville: 'Political Hack'
- Sanders joins Trump in telling the media to go to hell
- Nevada culinary union lays into Sanders supporters after health care backlash
- Only a small majority of Bernie Sanders voters say they will definitely support the eventual Democratic nominee
- Joe Biden: “I don't know what happened” to Lindsey Graham
- What's Next for Elizabeth Warren? 'My Job Is to Persist.'
- kicked out of the hospital just 24 hours after she gave birth
- California elementary school to be named after Michelle Obama
What normally happens when a public official retaliates against a witness who testified about the public official’s criminal conduct is that the public official goes to prison. - George Conway
GOP parent: How do I explain Pete Buttigieg kissing his husband to my kids?
Normal parent: How do I explain Trump, who raped one wife, cheated on 3 wives, endorsed a child molester, said he’d date his daughter, and bragged about grabbing women by the pussy to my kids? - OhNoSheTwint
John Kelly Says Migrants Are Good People Looking For Jobs
Former White House chief of staff John Kelly condemned President Trump’s controversial comments calling some Mexican migrants “rapists” and criminals, saying they’re “overwhelmingly good people” looking for jobs in the United States.
Judge Sentences Roger Stone To House Arrest In Susan Collins' Home. - Andy Borowitz
- McClatchy, which operates 30 newsrooms in 14 states, including the Miami Herald, Charlotte Observer, and Kansas City Star, has filed for bankruptcy
- Barclays CEO probed over Jeffrey Epstein links
- YouTube removes video of Rand Paul reading alleged whistleblower's name on Senate floor
- KFC Crocs cradle your feet in the look -- and smell -- of fried chicken
I ask my Republican colleagues – what will you do to stop President Trump’s personal retribution tour? - Sen. Sherrod Brown
Why Hasn't Big Pharma Put A Stop To This?
Ann Lovell had never owned a passport before last year. Now, the 62-year-old teacher is a frequent flier, traveling every few months to Tijuana, Mexico, to buy medication for rheumatoid arthritis — with tickets paid for by the state of Utah’s public insurer.
Trump Accuses Romney Of Swearing Secret Oath to Constitution. - Andy Borowitz