According to a report from the New York Times, over 1,100 former federal prosecutors and Justice Department officials have signed on to a letter calling for Attorney General Bill Barr to step down.
The report states the letter insists, “Each of us strongly condemns President Trump’s and Attorney General Barr’s interference in the fair administration of justice,” adding those actions “require Mr. Barr to resign.”
To the men and women of DOJ/FBI: do NOT resign, stay strong, in all your actions be true to the oath you have sworn, report wrongdoing. The era of Trump and Barr will pass-their slander, insults and corrupt acts will end. We - the American people - respect & believe in you. - Eric Holder
Happy Presidents Day
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Rockets strike near U.S. Embassy in Baghdad
- Zelensky Tells CNN He Told Trump to ‘Please Stop’ Saying Ukraine is Corrupt
- Russian foreign minister says he sensed 'more constructive' approach after meeting with Pompeo
- Trump Proudly Quotes NY Times Article That Called Him ‘Stained in History’
- Steny Hoyer leads trip to Puerto Rico amid aid standoff
- Koch showers millions on think tanks to push a restrained foreign policy
Bill Barr Rushed To Walter Reed Medical Center After Remote-Control Implant in Brain Fails. - Andy Borowitz
More Charges Possible Against Giuliani's Associates
Federal prosecutors are weighing new charges against associates of Rudy Giuliani in connection with a company that paid him $500,000, according to people familiar with the investigation.
Prosecutors with the US attorney's office for the Southern District of New York are considering whether to charge Giuliani associate Lev Parnas and at least one of his business partners with misleading potential investors for Fraud Guarantee, the Florida-based company that paid Giuliani, President Donald Trump's personal attorney
Donald Trump remains popular among people for whom lies are better than facts, promises are better than accomplishments, Duck Dynasty is better than Shakespeare, superstition is better than science, and Hank Williams Jr. is better than Hank Williams Sr. - Middle Age Riot
- Trump attends Stephen Miller's wedding at Trump International
- Trump campaign manager deletes Air Force One photo after it is pointed out it is from 2004
- NASCAR postpones Daytona 500 due to rain after Trump visit
- Ted Cruz takes aim at Alabama vasectomy bill: 'Yikes'
- Judge in Roger Stone case orders Tuesday phone hearing
- Sen. Cotton repeats coronavirus origins conspiracy theory
- Jessica Tarlov Gets Shut Down on Fox News For Saying Trump Has Cheated on Wives
- Senate braces for fight over impeachment whistleblower testimony
- 'HUMPTY DUMPTY!' Sean Hannity Goes on Fiery Tweetstorm Against CNN's Brian Stelter
- President Trump Kicks Off Daytona 500, Presidential Limo Takes a Lap
The president says his life was better before he became president.I understand. My life was also better before he became president.#PresidentsDay - Mohamad Safa tweet
The Army will not investigate Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, the former National Security Council staffer who testified in the president’s impeachment investigation, the service’s top civilian said Friday.
Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy made the announcement at an event just days after President Donald Trump said he imagined the military would “take a look at” whether Vindman should face disciplinary action for the “horrible things” he told House investigators about the president’s phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky last July.
The contractors he hired trusted him.The women he married trusted him.The donors to his scam charity trusted him.The students - incl vets - in his fraud online University trusted him.
If you think you can follow both Trump & Jesus, you haven't read either of their books. - John Fugelsang
The way Republicans obsessed over Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez spending $300 of her own money to get a haircut you'd think she'd spent $133 million of taxpayer money to play golf at resorts she owned. - Middle Age Riot
Rock The Voter News
- Virginia Gov. Northam’s Assault Weapon Ban Fails After Several Dems Vote Against Proposal
- Bloomberg Ad Lays Smackdown On Bernie Bros: Not The 'Energy' Needed To Beat Trump
- Bloomberg Sparks Bipartisan Outrage for Past, Condescending Remarks About Farmers: 'Ignorant as F*ck'
- Klobuchar: Bloomberg Shouldn't Be Able to 'Hide Behind the Ads,' He Has to Answer Tough Questions
- Topless Animal Rights Protesters Storm Stage, Disrupt Bernie Sanders' Speech at Nevada Rally
- Buttigieg: ‘I’m not going to be lectured’ by Limbaugh
- Chuck Todd to Biden: Have You Considered That Trump’s Attacks on You, Hunter 'Might Have Cost You' in the Race?
- Biden calls out Sanders over supporters' online behavior
CEO Of Robotics Corporation Tells Sobbing Andrew Yang That He Was His Greatest Creation. - The Onion
Hillary Clinton — cleared
James Comey — cleared
Lisa Page — cleared
Peter Strzok — cleared
Andrew McCabe — cleared
Manafort — guilty
Gates — guilty
Flynn — guilty
Stone — guilty
Cohen — guilty
Papadopoulos — guilty
Kilimnik — guilty
The Latest Push To Make D.C. a State
A bill that would make Washington, D.C., the 51st U.S. state was approved by a Democratic-led House committee last week, setting the stage for a vote by the full chamber in the near future. If it passes, as expected, it will be the first time the campaign to bestow statehood on the nation’s capital has been endorsed by one of the chambers of Congress.
Republicans in the Senate are expected to swiftly reject the bill, however, continuing a legacy of partisan sparring over the District of Columbia that has been going on for more than two centuries.
Eleven years ago today, near the bottom of the worst recession in generations, I signed the Recovery Act, paving the way for more than a decade of economic growth and the longest streak of job creation in American history. - Barack Obama tweet
- Major tech firms have a 'fundamental responsibility' to protect US elections, Microsoft's president says
- U.S.-Ukraine Produced Rocket Lifts Off, Takes Supplies To International Space Station
- Zuckerberg squares up to Europe's U.S.-hating 'tax lady'
- Washington Examiner Editor Out After Colleague Secretly Recorded 'Sexist and Hateful' Comments
- 70K ceiling fans recalled due to faulty blades
Scientists have detected an unexplainable radio signal coming from space. In other words, now even God has a podcast.- Conan O'Brien
Ivanka Slinks Into Dubai
Ivanka Trump lauded Sunday a handful of Mideast countries, including close U.S. allies Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, for embarking on “significant reforms” to advance women's rights, while speaking at a gathering of women entrepreneurs and regional leaders in Dubai.
Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. — Crazy Horse
Please donate to this much needed item for