Trump Retweets Article Which Names Alleged Whistleblower
President Donald Trump retweeted an article, Thursday night, which contained the name of a person alleged to be the whistleblower who filed a complaint relating to the commander-in-chief’s dealings with Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky. It is the first time Trump has promoted the name in any manner.
Does anyone know if Trump will be tried as an adult? - John Lundin
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Russia commissions intercontinental hypersonic weapon
- NY Times Obtains Video of Navy SEAL Testimony Against Pardoned Eddie Gallagher: 'The Guy is Freaking Evil'
- Ukraine Whistleblower’s Attorney Calls for Sen. Blackburn’s Resignation from Protection Caucus
- Turkey Convicts Dissident Journalists on Terrorism Charges
- Germans say Trump is more dangerous to world peace than Kim Jong Un and Putin
Trump Honors Brave Heroes Who Slept With Wives Of Deployed Soldiers - The Onion
Two Alabama National Guards Removed For Ties To White Supremacists. Only Two?
Two men have been removed from the Army National Guard after activists revealed that they are members of a religious group with ties to white supremacy.
An Alabama National Guard spokesperson confirmed to The Hill that they are currently investigating Brandon Trent East, but that it could not comment on ongoing investigations.
I'm all for a Space Force if we use it to launch every f*cking member of this criminal administration straight the f*ck into the sun. - Jeff Tiedrich
- Supreme Court Lawyer: Latest Poll Numbers Show ‘Trying to Hide Evidence’ Isn’t Helping Trump
- Ex-Watergate Prosecutor on MSNBC: Trump Can't Take the Fifth, Must Testify if Called
- GOP Witness Jonathan Turley Rejects Argument Trump Wasn't Impeached: Trump Got Impeached
- Chelsea Clinton Fires Back at Rep. Paul Gosar for Spending Christmas Eve Attacking Her Parents
- NYU Professor Jay Rosen Tears Chuck Todd for Just Now Realizing Republicans Lie for Trump
Jesus wants to write an editorial condemning Trump, but he’s afraid he’ll lose the support of evangelicals. - TheTweetOfGod
It Wouldn't Surprise Me If Jeffrey Epstein Is Alive
The FBI is investigating British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell and several other people linked to U.S. financier Jeffrey Epstein, who killed himself while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges, according to two law enforcement sources familiar with the investigation.
Frustrated Subway Marketers Scrap $150 Million Jeffrey Epstein Ad Campaign - The Onion
Rock The Voter News
- Poll: Viewers say Biden won the debate
- Politico Claims Dems Think Bernie Can 'Win the Nomination' Even Though Zero of Them Said That
- Sanders Claims 2016 Primary Was Rigged, Won’t Commit to Supporting Winner
If they think Trump getting cut out of Home Alone 2 is an outrage, wait until they see what happens to his role in history. - Schooley
Each time Trump yelled at Hillary this year, she put a new ornament on the tree. - Jesse Lifson
I'm Glad Someone Is Fighting Russia
Military cyber officials are developing information warfare tactics that could be deployed against Russian oligarchs and officials if the country attempts to interfere in the 2020 US presidential election, current and former US officials told The Washington Post. The officials told The Post that one option being looked at by US Cyber Command would target senior Russian leadership and elites in an effort to show that their personal data could be hit if election interference did not stop.
If Trump is claiming that he wasn’t impeached since the articles haven’t been sent to the Senate, can we claim that since he lost the popular vote he isn’t actually President ? - Roland Scahill
- NASDAQ Hits 9,000 for First Time in History
- Quake strikes near Iran nuclear power plant
- Banks Set for Biggest Job Cull Since 2015 as Morgan Stanley Cuts
- Amazon seeks patent for hand-scanning system to identify shoppers
ISN’T IT KINDA DISGUSTING THAT BANKS MADE $34 BILLION IN OVERDRAFT FEES IN 2017?? THAT’S $34 BILLION THEY TOOK FROM PEOPLE THAT LITERALLY HAD NO. MONEY. - Eliza Hardy
What You Don't Know Won't Hurt You. Right?
A federal database tracking pollution in the United States was retired earlier this month, drawing criticism from environmental advocates.
TOXMAP, an interactive map hosted by the National Library of Medicine (NLM) and accessible to the public, allowed users to track pollution-producing factories and other environmental concerns such as superfund cleanup sites.
School Administration Reminds Female Students Bulletproof Vests Must Cover Midriff - The Onion
Happy Holidays. Happy Hanukkah.