President Donald Trump slammed the impeachment attempt against him as “an assault on America, and an assault on the Republican Party,” in a Twitter post, Wednesday.
“SUCH ATROCIOUS LIES BY THE RADICAL LEFT, DO NOTHING DEMOCRATS,” posted Trump in all-caps. “THIS IS AN ASSAULT ON AMERICA, AND AN ASSAULT ON THE REPUBLICAN PARTY!!!!”
Far as I can tell, Democrats are talking about facts while Republicans are talking about impeaching Obama, calling FDR in for questions and comparing Trump to Christ.
Nation’s Criminals Demand That Their Trials Have No Witnesses Either. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Russia Spread Disinformation Related to Yovanovitch and Steele
- Denmark OK's US consulate in Greenland months after spat with Trump
- Fourth Pentagon official announces resignation within week
- Advocates want GOP to address 'possibly illegal' Trump policy against immigrants
Remember - impeaching a president for bribing & shaking down an ally and obstructing the investigation IS NOT PARTISAN.
It's defending him that's partisan. - John Fugelsang
Round and Round He Goes, Where Rudy Stops, Nobody Knows
A Ukrainian oligarch under indictment for bribery in the U.S., whose success in the natural resources and raw materials sectors was apparently “built on remarkable sweetheart deals brokered by associates of Russian leader Vladimir Putin,” deposited $1 million into an account belonging to the wife of indicted Rudy Giuliani associate Lev Parnas through Swiss attorney Ralph Isenegger, prosecutors with the Southern District of New York (SDNY) alleged Tuesday.
- Trump Hits 45 Percent Approval in Gallup Poll Ahead of Impeachment Vote, Higher Than Obama at This Point
- Trump’s 6-Page ‘Tantrum’ To Nancy Pelosi Gets Torn Apart On Twitter
- Trump remains defiant as House pushes toward impeachment
- GOP senators reportedly unhappy with Trump's impeachment rant
- Trump Claims His Bonkers Letter Is Getting 'Good Marks,' Attacks Pelosi Again
- Trump Reportedly Told Giuliani to 'Keep At It' With Ukraine Investigation Despite Impeachment
- GOP Rep Says Trump Impeachment Worse Than Crucifixion of Christ: 'Pontius Pilate Afforded More Rights to Jesus!'
- Manafort's NY fraud case tossed over double jeopardy concern
Giuliani Still Pushing Ukraine Claims Is Like If Bill Clinton Was 'Dating on the Town' Mid-Impeachment. - Jake Tapper
Another One Sorta Bites The Dust
Rick Gates, the former deputy chairman of President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign, was sentenced Tuesday to three years probation and 45 days in jail, to be served on weekends. He was also sentenced to pay a $20,000 fine.
Trump Accuses Clinton of Deliberately Losing Election So He Could Be Impeached. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- ‘Nobody is above the law’: Americans take to streets in support of Trump impeachment
- Pelosi, other female Democrats wear black to mark 'somber' Trump impeachment vote
- Pelosi calls Trump's letter 'really sick'
- Adam Schiff: Trump 'appears not well' after 'angry, rambling letter'
- Split screen? House impeachment vote likely to take place during Trump rally
- Hundreds of protesters descend on the Capitol to call on Trump's impeachment
Nunes Accidentally Reads GOP Talking Points on Impeachment In Original Russian. - Andy Borowitz
- China Plans to Buy Ethanol, Count Hong Kong Trade in U.S. Pledge
- Oil Prices Jump On Bullish EIA Report
- Saturday before Christmas expected to be the biggest U.S. shopping day of 2019
- Frontier adding 18 nonstop routes, including new flights to Caribbean, El Salvador and Guatemala
Poll Finds 54% Of Americans Approve Executing Trump But Leaving Him In Office. - The Onion
I Don't Think I'd Buy US Pork After Reading This...
2 federal inspectors warn that U.S. pork will soon be “mystery” meat with feces, sex organs, toenails, bladders & unwanted hair after the Trump admin. rolled back inspection rules for pork. They say they won't even eat meat processed by their own employer.
Don’t forget who to tip & how this holiday! Mail carriers can accept small gifts < $20. Tip hairstylists what you’d regularly pay for a cut. And if you’re the President, tip foreign countries $400 million for dirt on a political rival. - Bette Midler