Rudy Giuliani was recently in Ukraine, and tonight he appeared on Fox News to talk with Laura Ingraham about his push to get Marie Yovanovitch ousted as U.S. ambassador to Ukraine.
Giuliani admitted to the New Yorker, “I believed that I needed Yovanovitch out of the way. She was going to make the investigations difficult for everybody.”
Rudy Colludy and Trump sound like New York mobsters.
Giuliani’s admission today that got Ambassador Yovanovitch fired in order to more easily enlist the State Dept in Trump’s crimes is just confirmation of the obvious.
But his shamelessness is a reminder that the corruption is ongoing.
It never stopped. - Sen. Chris Murphy
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Army and DoD post image of Nazi war criminal to commemorate the Battle of the Bulge
- Trump says Armenia massacres were not genocide, directly contradicting Congress
- CNN's Toobin Goes Off on Giuliani's Ukraine Travel: 'Why Is He There?! What Is He Doing?!'
- Trump Praises Giuliani After Ukraine Travel: 'Very Great Crimefighter ... He Does This Out of Love'
- West Point investigating 'white power' hand signs by cadets
- Maria Butina, convicted of being a foreign agent in the US, will host Russian state-funded TV show
Imagine if Republicans hated school shootings as much as they hate people who say happy holidays. - OhNoSheTwint
Meanwhile, Putin Is Taunting the U.S. East Coast
A Russian spy ship is conducting “erratic maneuvers” while operating off the southeast coast of the United States, officials told CNN.
According to the officials, the surveillance ship, the Viktor Leonov, has been present along the coast of South Carolina and Florida over the past few days, CNN reported early Tuesday.
I’m at the car wash and a very old limo driver is having a very loud conversation into his Bluetooth repeating a litany of Fox News talking points. “Did they pay for the wall yet?” At the car wash. In Los Angeles. - Schooley tweet
- In a new ABC poll, 64% of Republicans say the president should allow his top aides to testify, as do 72% of independents
- CNN's New Day Points and Laughs at Giuliani: His Sources Were Found With Bags of Diamonds and Cash!
- Rudy Giuliani Downplays Reports White House Staffers Want Him to 'Go Away': It's 'Democratic Spin'
- Trump invokes Kavanaugh to fight impeachment
- Steve Bannon: 'We’ve turned the Republicans into a working-class party'
- Fact-checker: Trump made more false, misleading claims in 2019 than in 2018 and 2017 combined
- McConnell takes heat from all sides on impeachment
- McConnell rejects Schumer’s opening offer on impeachment trial
- George Conway, other conservatives launch effort to block Trump's reelection
- Robert Mueller's Top Lieutenant Believes Trump Committed Federal Crimes While in Office
- Flynn set for Jan. 28 sentencing after judge rejects claims ex-Trump aide was tricked
- Rick Gates gets 45 days of weekend jail, 3 years of probation
- Paul Manafort hospitalized for cardiac event
TRUMP: I did crimes!
MULVANEY: we all did crimes!
GIULIANI: we’re doing crimes right now!
MEDIA: will dems be punished for speaking out against crime - Jake Mccoby
Is Trump Hoping Trichinosis Will Make A Comeback?
America's food inspectors are warning that "unsafe" pork is likely making it to consumers under a change in rules for meat inspection.
That change is now set to roll out nationwide to plants that process more than 90 percent of the pork Americans eat.
Guys I'm starting to suspect that the green-card trophy wife who married the president for his money, recoils at his touch, never smiles in his presence, refuses to share his bed and sits in her room, waiting to become a wealthy widow isn't really serious about fighting bullying - Jeff Tiedrich
Rock The Voter News
- Dems Tell Federal Court Mueller’s Secret Grand Jury Materials Could Lead to Second Impeachment
- 'Bernie Democrat' Deletes Tweet Saying He Hopes Obama Gets Cancer, Then Defends Tweet By Saying He Hopes Obama Gets Cancer
- Rep. Debbie Dingell Responds to Trump Trashing Her, Invoking Her Late Husband: 'It Really Hurt'
The entire Giuliani/Trump farce is at that point where someone in the movie says, "Hold on, let's just see where this goes." - Schooley tweet
Somebody Is Going To Get Hurt
Supporters of President Donald Trump sowed chaos at a town hall event held by House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff over the weekend, screaming anti-impeachment screeds, accusations of “treason,” and getting into loud altercations with other attendees. Someone got called a “fucking asshole.”
Whatever happened to WWJD?? Has it been replaced with WWTD? - Susan Shorr
STUDY: Millions of taxpayer dollars could be save by impeaching Pence at the same time. - Andy Borowitz
- Trump Has Now Shifted $1.7 Million From Campaign Donors To His Private Business
- Pound slumps 1% as Boris Johnson raises fresh risk of a no-deal Brexit
- Boeing Races to Catch SpaceX in Crewed Spaceflight
- Mormon Church Reportedly Amassed $100 Billion Fund For Second Coming of Christ
Justice Gorsuch going on Fox and Friends is a terrible look for the Supreme Court. Chief Justice Roberts should step in for the good of the court. - Joe Lockhart
POLL: Trump Beats All Democratic Rivals
President Donald Trump, the first modern president to face impeachment during his first term in the White House, now leads his top Democratic rivals in his bid for a second, a new USA TODAY/Suffolk University Poll finds.
The national survey, taken as the House of Representatives planned an impeachment vote and the Senate a trial, showed Trump defeating former Vice President Joe Biden by 3 percentage points, Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders by 5 points, and Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren by 8 points.
Greta, you need to relax and act like a kid! Go play with your friends in the glare of the scorching hell sun! - Conan O'Brien