Some legal scholars have suggested she could consider refusing to transmit articles of impeachment to the Senate.
The senators who never gave Merrick Garland a vote and who’ve been cranking through the confirmation of unqualified judges can’t find enough smelling salts and fainting couches when Pelosi plays a little hardball on an impeachment trial. - Rep. Jim Himes
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Putin says Trump won’t be removed on ‘trumped-up charges’
- Trump team weighs ambassador pick for Ukraine as ties fray
- Trump slashed Puerto Rico’s Medicaid money as part of budget deal
What did America do to deserve Trump? It’s like we built the country on top of an Indian burial ground or something. - TDP tweet
Only Half of Active Military Don't Like Trump?
A new surprising poll from The Military Times surveying active-duty service members shows that about 50% of respondents have an unfavorable view of President Donald Trump.
Watching Fox News for more than 10 seconds makes perfectly clear how we’ve arrived here. - Clint Smith
- Trump Jokes That John Dingell is in Hell While Mocking His Condolence Call With Wife Debbie Dingell
- Debbie Dingell Responds to Trump Slamming Deceased Husband: 'You Just Made My Healing Much Harder'
- Michigan GOP lawmaker calls on Trump to apologize for Dingell remarks
- Trump spokesperson defends comments about Dingell: "The president is a counter-puncher"
- Trump gets vindictive at rally after House slaps him with impeachment
- Fiery clash ensues after Nadler accuses GOP rep of spouting Russian propaganda on House floor
- McConnell rejects Schumer’s opening offer on impeachment trial
- McConnell rips House impeachment as 'slapdash,' 'rushed and rigged'
- Chao’s team helped McConnell’s state win its largest DOT grant
- Trump Sends 'Giant' Christmas Cards With Wild Impeachment Letter to Democratic Senators
- FEC probes spending patterns on Kasich 2016 presidential campaign
The party that held a dozen Benghazi hearings and took over 50 show-votes to "kill" Obamacare complains about wastin' time. - Tea Pain
Another Republican Leaving the House
Republican Rep. Mark Meadows, one of President Donald Trump's most visible allies on Capitol Hill, is not seeking reelection in 2020, he announced in a statement Thursday. ... The North Carolina Republican was first elected to Congress in 2012
Mitch McConnell, the feller that promised to block every piece of Obama's agenda even before he was inaugurated, is now cryin' big horse tears because Dems opposed Trump from day one. - Tea Pain
Rock The Voter News
- House swiftly advances behemoth $1.4T spending deal
- Biden maintains lead on Sanders, Warren: poll
- Court voids Obamacare mandate — but not the whole law
- Tonight's Democratic Debate: When It Is and What to Watch For
Trump Said Women Complain About Weak Dishwashers
With President Trump's impeachment, Wednesday was a historic day—and, fittingly, Trump made a comment that belongs in a different century. At his rally in Michigan that coincided with his impeachment on Capitol Hill, Trump started rambling about weak dishwashers. The president said that dishwashers don’t work as well as they once did, blaming regulations, and added that he’d found this out by talking to women.
Donald Trump could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue and he would still be only the third president impeached in American history. - Randi Mayem Singer
He finally got more votes than us
- Moderate Democrats call out McConnell on vote delay on Mexico-Canada trade deal
- A dozen groups challenge EPA decision to leave slaughterhouse regulations untouched
- Packaged hard-boiled eggs have been linked to a deadly Listeria outbreak, the CDC warns
- Direct deposits were delayed by Federal Reserve glitch
If Kellyanne and George Conway had a reality show it would be called Schmuck Dynasty. - OhNoSheTwint
Has Trump Taken Credit for This Yet?
Ford announced its plans Tuesday to create 3,000 jobs and invest $1.45 billion in two southeast Michigan facilities.
The U.S. car company said it would provide $750 million and 2,700 jobs within the next three years at a facility in Wayne, Mich., and $700 million and 300 jobs at a site in Dearborn, Mich., according to a release.
Someone in their late 20’s has now seen two rigged electoral college presidential elections, an illegal war, the longest war, a financial collapse to rival the Depression, and now two impeachments. -shocks tweet