House Democratic leaders announced Tuesday they will bring two articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump, charging him with abuse of power and obstruction of Congress to set in motion the third impeachment of a US president in history.
Trump firing the director of the FBI today will probably be one thing that helps distract from impeachment. - Roland Scahill
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Military steps up security at U.S. bases after shootings
- Trump administration imposes sanction on Saudi diplomat over Khashoggi killing
- Top Zelensky aide refutes Sondland testimony
- Brazil's president calls Greta Thunberg a 'brat'
- Police chief tears into Cruz, McConnell over NRA
Breaking: President Trump awarded the Nobel Impeach Prize. - OhNoSheTwint
|I'm just here to check the bugs.|
President Donald Trump will meet with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov on Tuesday, a discussion certain to draw scrutiny given Trump’s history with the Kremlin envoy.
A senior administration official said Trump and Secretary of State Michael Pompeo will discuss the state of the bilateral relationship with Lavrov. Russia’s Foreign Ministry announced that Lavrov would meet Trump hours before the White House confirmed it.
No Network led the news tonight with the impeachment hearing. two led with a volcano erupting on the other side of the world. I know they were cool pics, but then don't complain that the public isn't educated. You failed today to do your job. - Joe Lockhart
- Trump rips own FBI chief day after IG report
- 'S*** just got real': DOJ watchdog uncovers pro-Trump text messages between FBI agents
- Trump scolds his FBI director after release of DOJ's Russia probe report
- Mulvaney tries to downplay his role in Ukraine scandal
- News outlet in Jim Jordan's home state outlines multiple instances where GOP congressman supported impeachment
- America’s top election official explains why Trump may be committing crimes
- McCarthy alleges timing of Pelosi's announcement on USMCA was politically motivated
- Top Republican requests House hearing with DOJ inspector general
- 'Baseless, Partisan': House Republicans React to 'Pathetic' Articles of Impeachment Against Trump
- Brian Stelter: The Director of the FBI is Saying 'Don't Believe Trump's Friends' Like Hannity
- Trump Hotel Holiday Party Rescheduled, ‘Could Help Barr and His Guests Avoid Protests’
- Sessions leads GOP Senate primary field in Alabama, internal poll shows
Giuliani Kidnapped By Ukrainian Circus. - Andy Borowitz
Giuliani Likes Them Young
The gatekeeper to the lawyer for the most powerful man in the world is a 20-year-old conservative activist with a thin resume, an inflated biography and an impossible job.
For the past three months, Trumpworld has been both abuzz and baffled by Christianné Allen, a little-known Instagram personality who became Rudy Giuliani’s director of communications in September.
I have never seen another Attorney General like William Barr. Its like watching Fox News in primetime. - Dan Rather
Rock The Voter News
- Pelosi: House would be 'delinquent' if it didn't impeach Trump
- Rep. Adam Schiff: Evidence of Trump's Misconduct is 'Overwhelming and Uncontested'
- Group of Democrats floating censure of Trump instead of impeachment: report
- Biden and Sanders atop 2020 Democratic primary field
- Obama urges Americans to get health coverage in new holiday video
Giuliani Says He Has Uncovered Links Between Joe Biden and Hunter Biden. - Andy Borowitz
Trump is meeting with a Russian official today and Barack Obama is posting links to health care.
That’s it. That’s the tweet. - Jesse Lifson
I Wonder If Ivanka Orders From Amazon
Ivanka Trump walks past a huge pile of packages while leaving her D.C. home in a $2,300 coat - as the Democrats announce two articles of impeachment...
Forcing someone to have a transvaginal ultrasound before they can have an abortion is telling them that in order to earn autonomy over their bodies someone first has to violate it. - OhNoSheTwint
- Facebook tells Trump administration it will not create messaging 'backdoor' for law enforcement
- US airlines expect to carry 47.5M passengers over winter holidays
- Runner who slapped reporter’s butt on live TV identified as youth minister
- Elon Musk is driving Tesla’s Cybertruck prototype around Los Angeles
Donald Trump reminds his followers to continue to reject intelligence. - John Fugelsang
There's No Crying In Baseball But There Is Marijuana
MLB and the MLB Players Association are negotiating changes to the drug agreement that would introduce opioid testing. As part of the new drug agreement, MLB would also remove marijuana from the league's list of banned substances for minor-league players, according to The Athletic's Ken Rosenthal. Players on the 40-man roster are not tested for marijuana, but non-40-man roster minor leaguers are, and several are suspended for marijuana use each season. There were 13 such suspensions in 2019.
In 1992 I was 12. My dad and I were in the Newark airport. I saw Joe Pesci and recognized him from HOME ALONE. I went up to him to ask for his autograph. Joe asked me who my favorite actor was. I said he was. He handed me a crisp $100 and said "That's the right answer, kid". - Rod Blackhurst