President Trump's efforts to get Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden was meant to interfere in next year's election and "is a clear and present danger" to fair elections and U.S. national security, a Democratic staff investigator presenting impeachment evidence testified Monday.
I get a kick out of the Republicans saying impeachment is an effort to overturn the will of the American people when Hillary beat the dumbbell by 3 million votes. He won because of the antiquated electoral college, a 2-mule wagon in a jet plane world. - Stephen king
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump and Saudi Arabia stay close after Pensacola shooting
- Putin meets Ukraine leader for first time at Paris peace summit
- North Korea calls Trump an 'erratic old man'
- Iran ready for more prisoner swaps with US, not negotiations
- NATO event canceled after US ambassador barred Trump critic from speaking
- Documents show US leaders misled public on progress in Afghanistan War: report
- ‘Dossier’ author Chris Steele met Ivanka Trump years before Russia scandal, source says
- Justice Department watchdog finds 2016 launch of FBI probe was legitimate
The IG report confirms FBI was justified in opening an investigation that uncovered criminal activity by the President's campaign manager, national security adviser and other aides.
It was never a witch hunt. It was the men and women of federal law enforcement doing their jobs. - Sen. Mark Warner
46% of Armed Services Households Think Russia Is An Ally. WTF?
Russian efforts to weaken the West through a relentless campaign of information warfare may be starting to pay off, cracking a key bastion of the U.S. line of defense: the military.
While most Americans still see Moscow as a key U.S. adversary, new polling suggests that view is changing, most notably among the households of military members.
The second annual Reagan National Defense Survey, completed in late October, found nearly half of armed services households questioned, 46%, said they viewed Russia as ally.
Since Russia will not be allowed to compete in the 2020 Summer Olympics, Donald Trump has invited them to take part in the 2020 Presidential Election. - Middle Age Riot
- Justice Department watchdog finds 2016 launch of FBI probe wa legitimate
- Impeachment Hearing Explodes Right Out of the Gate as Matt Gaetz and Jerry Nadler Collide
- GOP counsel raises eyebrows with shopping bag at impeachment hearing
- Donald Trump tweets 105 times in single day, attacking impeachment inquiry and top Democrats
- ‘Trump is innocent’: InfoWars host booted from impeachment hearing after shouting about ‘treason’
- TV crew laugh at Ted Cruz in live interview after he endorses Trump's baseless conspiracy theory
- OAN Delivers Bonkers Report of Giuliani Trip, Featuring a Midnight Escape From Ukrainian Military and... George Soros?
- Trump claims Americans have to flush the toilet '10 times, 15 times, as opposed to once'
- Mike Huckabee’s outrageous campaign to silence a Florida critic
No matter how this turns out, the frustration by the Republicans for being in the minority and powerless is priceless. - Philippe Reines
The Russians Are Coming! The Russians Are Coming! Again!
US confirms Washington visit by Russian foreign minister. US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will welcome his Russian counterpart Sergei Lavrov on Tuesday -- the Russian's first visit to Washington since a controversial 2017 meeting with US President Donald Trump, the State Department announced.
If you think you’re life is a sad mess, Matt Gaetz’s Twitter bio is a quote from Donald Trump calling him handsome. - OhNoSheTwint
Rock The Voter News
- Kamala Harris and Democrats Demand Trump Fire Stephen Miller
- Feisty Biden clings to top spot in 2020 Democratic race
- Joe Biden says he would consider Elizabeth Warren as a running mate, wonders if she'd pick him
- Joe Biden Challenges Iowa Man to a Push-Up Contest
- Staffer who allegedly posted vulgar tweets no longer with Sanders' campaign
- Elizabeth Warren says voters are ready for a female ticket
I don't want to see Joe Biden do push ups, but I would love to see Michael Bloomberg try lunges.- Conan O'Brien
Supreme Court Says It's OK To Torment A Woman Seeking an Abortion
The Supreme Court on Monday allowed a Kentucky abortion-related law to go into effect that requires a doctor, while performing a pre-abortion ultrasound, to describe the image and make the fetal heart tone audible to a patient.
A recent study said women are drinking more now than in the past years. Which makes sense. Trump is president, Republicans want control of our bodies, and every time we turn on the news we have to see Stephen Miller’s face. You’d be sh*tfaced, too! - Chelsea Handler
GOP by design trying to turn hearings into complete circus.
politically, it's another reason why shorter impeachment makes sense. - Eric Boehlert
- Amazon accuses Trump of 'improper pressure' to influence Pentagon contract decision
- China orders government offices to remove foreign hardware and software: report
- California fire victims take in details during presentation of $13.5 billion settlement with PG&E
- White Castle burger recall: Frozen hamburgers and sliders recalled for possible listeria contamination
The funniest thing about this whole situation is that Trump could’ve just lived the rest of his life as a private citizen being rich and cheating on his wives if he weren’t so desperately jealous of the first black president. - OhNoSheTwint
Gee, Russia Cheats At Sports? Who Knew?
Russia has been handed a four-year ban from all major sporting events by the World Anti-Doping Agency (Wada).
It means the Russia flag and anthem will not be allowed at events such as the Tokyo 2020 Olympics and Paralympics and football's 2022 World Cup in Qatar.
Trump gave a $1.9 TRILLION dollar tax cut to the wealthy.
That is 200 TIMES more money than the cost of food stamps for 700,000 people he just cut.
That is 40 TIMES more money than the cost of FREE PUBLIC COLLEGE.
We have the money. The problem is we're WASTING it. - Mikel Jollett
Autocorrect is so frustrating. It's always making me say things I didn't Nintendo.
A Fall Fundraiser