A Russian gun rights activist who admitted being a secret agent for the Kremlin and trying to infiltrate conservative U.S. political groups while Donald Trump rose to power was released from federal prison on Friday, officials said.
Putin has no plans to meet Maria Butina who is set to come back to Moscow tomorrow. "Why on earth would he meet her?" Kremlin spokesman said. - Mary Ilyushina, CNN
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- U.S. forces ordered to find a way to protect Syrian oil fields
- Pompeo Gets Drawn Deeper—Way Deeper—Into the Ukraine Scandal
- Are manmade viruses the next big terrorist threat?
- Top Trump aide suppressed VA whistleblowers, department investigator finds
Kurds say they didn’t sacrifice 11,000 men and women fighting ISIS with US special forces to become guards for remote Syrian oil fields. - Richard Engel, NBC
This So-called Christian Wants to Hunt Down Democrats. Jesus Weeps.
President Donald Trump's supporters will "hunt down" Democrats and bring "violence to America" once the president leaves office, according to right-wing Christian pastor and conspiracy theorist Rick Wiles.
On his apocalyptic TruNews programme, captured by Right Wing Watch, Mr Wiles said the president's impeachment or "however he leaves" office will inspire "veterans, cowboys, mountain men" and "guys that know how to fight" to bring "violence to America" by hunting down Mr Trump's political enemies.
Co-host Edward Szall said "once the blood starts flowing, it's near impossible to stop".
Kanye West says Jesus is King and Trump said he’s King Of The Jews and Joel Osteen has 27 Yachts. This is all too confusing. - Jesse Lifson
- City of Albuquerque sends Trump campaign $211,000 bill for rally, asks him to 'pay our taxpayers back'
- Judge Napolitano Schools ‘Fox & Friends’ on Impeachment: Schiff Just ‘Following the Rules’ Written by GOP
- Inspectors General Bash DOJ Handling Of Ukraine Whistleblower’s Complaint
- White House seeks a communications guru to fight Trump impeachment
- NSC official plans to testify in impeachment probe even if White House tries to block him
- Giuliani probe snowballs
- Reporter nails Lindsey Graham: You were a prosecutor – would you have allowed a witness to speak in public?
- Kellyanne Conway defends heated phone call with reporter
- Trump jabs Tim Ryan after he dropped out of White House race
- DeVos held in contempt for violating judge's order on student loans
- Trump administration official resigns, calls for student debt forgiveness
- 'Flabbergasted' Rep. Matt Gaetz Defends White Male Outrage By Quoting Lady Gaga
Seth Meyers Dismantles 'Flailing' GOP: 'There Was a Quid, and There Was a Quo, But We’re Definitely Not Pros'
The Deeper They Dig, The More They'll Find About Trump, Not Democrats
The Justice Department has shifted its review of the Russia probe to a criminal investigation, a person familiar with the matter said Thursday, a move that is likely to raise concerns that President Donald Trump and his allies may be using the powers of the government to go after their opponents.
Of the 30 Republican lawmakers who crashed the impeachment hearing, 12 were on the list that permitted them to attend. That's like picking a fight with the bouncer after he let you in. - John Leguizamo
Bill Clinton doesn't have the old pipes, but he still knows the tune. Barack, of course, remains the whole damn symphony. Please use these voices elsewhere than funerals these days. - Charles P. Pierce tweet on their tributes to Elijah Cummings' tributes
Rock The Voter News
- Tulsi Gabbard Echoes Republican Concerns About 'Closed Door' Impeachment Process on Fox News
- Ilhan Omar Calls GOP SCIF-Raiders 'Gangsters' Trying to Intimidate Witnesses 'Against Their Leader'
- ‘Utterly disqualifying’: Pete Buttigieg panned for praising Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy
- Cummings pallbearer skips McConnell handshake at memorial
- PBS, Politico to co-host sixth Democratic debate in December
Like that Old Testament prophet, Elijah Cummings stood against corrupt leadership of King Ahab and Queen Jezebel. - Hillary Clinton, Queen of Throwing Shade
Serious question: when did the Dark Web and the normal one switch places? - Conan O'Brien
The Washington Nationals are Pretty Good at Throwing Shade, Too!
The Washington Nationals on Friday announced that local chef and vocal President Trump critic José Andrés will throw out the first pitch if there is a Game 5 of the World Series.
The president could be in attendance to see Andrés throw the first pitch. Trump told reporters Thursday that he plans to attend Game 5 if it is needed
Reminder: Bernie wanted Obama to be primaried in 2012. - Matt Murphy
Guess who that sweet baby girl is.
Craig Malcolm Robinson, Fraser C. Robinson III, Marian Shields Robinson,
and Michelle Obama.
Nearly 1/4 of mothers go back to work within 2 weeks of giving birth. In 26 states it’s illegal to separate puppies from their mother before they are 8 weeks. Women have less legal protection than dogs. - irishrygirl
- Trump hotel lease is subject of latest House subpoena
- Trump Organization Considering Sale Of Washington, DC, Hotel
- Houston Astros fire assistant GM Taubman for taunting female reporters
- Gingrich defends NBA: You can't 'ask an individual company to stand up to an entire sovereign state'
- CNN's Poppy Harlow Clashes With GOP Congressman Over Impeachment: 'Don't Insult the Media on This Network'
- Ronan Farrow Calls Out Fox News 'Concealing Patterns of Harassment' During Fox News Hit: 'Not Just an NBC Problem'
- Fox & Friends' Brian Kilmeade Rips Bidens For Nepotism, Likens Ivanka Trump to Bobby Kennedy
Bill Clinton at Cummings funeral: “You can’t run a free society if you have to hate everybody you disagree with.”
Will Bolton Torch Trump?
Lawyers for former national security advisor John Bolton have been in touch with officials working on the House committees conducting an impeachment probe into President Donald Trump, a person close to Bolton told NBC News on Friday.
The news comes more than a week after the White House’s former top Europe expert, Fiona Hill, testified to Congress that Bolton has been so disturbed by efforts to get Ukraine to investigate Trump’s political opponents that he called it a “drug deal.”
You should all lower your expectations.
Bolton is above all A HARDCORE FAR RIGHT WARMONGER who puts ideology above country every single goddamned time.
He HATES Democrats. HATES them. He'll protect Trump not for Trump but because f-ck you.
Bet on it. - Jim Wright, former Naval Intelligence
Proposed new rule: if you can't properly identify all 50 states on a map, you can't be president of any of them. - Middle Age Riot
Almost to the thousand dollar mark!