House Intelligence Committee ranking Republican Devin Nunes (CA) accused Democrats of “trying to obtain nude pictures” of Donald Trump during his full-throttle rebuke of the new whistleblower report on the president’s conduct.
Man Blowing Whistle Attacked By Men Blowing Trump. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Whistleblower says White House tried to ‘lock down’ Trump’s Ukraine call
- 'This is unprecedented': Intel chief defends withholding whistleblower complaint
- Trump encourages questions to Pence about his own Ukraine calls
- Senate confirms general accused of sexual assault
Kim Jong Un Turns Down Trump’s Request For Asylum - Andy Borowitz
Apart from golfing, throwing people under the bus is the only exercise Donald Trump gets. - Middle Age Rio
Isn't this Witness Tampering? Why, Yes. Yes, It Is!
President Trump expressed disgust Thursday morning with the explosive whistleblower complaint, slamming the intelligence officer and the White House aides who helped him or her as “almost a spy” and suggested it was treason.
I know the media spin is that impeachment holds risks for both Dems and GOP. but I only see one side this week w/ flop sweats....and it’s not Dems. - Eric Boehlert
- Trump Goes All Caps in Twitter Rampage as Whistleblower Complaint Drops: 'FIGHT HARD REPUBLICANS'
- Giuliani dismisses whistleblower report as 'hearsay,' a 'Dem phony attack on my conduct'
- Corey Lewandowski may lead White House impeachment team
- Federal agency tries to serve Steve Bannon a subpoena
- Roger Stone's lawyer floats a Steve Bannon cameo for Nov. trial
- Senate clears stopgap spending bill, averts shutdown
- How Christie’s influence on opioid panel landed him an $800K consulting contract
- President Trump's children show support for their father at the UN General Assembly
Word of the day seems to be ‘unprecedented’
Tomorrow’s word will be ‘unpresidented’ - Roland Scahill
We're Watching A Slow Motion Meltdown
Rudy Giuliani was nearly shouting in my phone call with him. “It is impossible that the whistle-blower is a hero and I’m not. And I will be the hero! These morons—when this is over, I will be the hero,” he told me.
Trump is a special kinda evil. What’s happening between Ukraine and Russia is tantamount to say, a woman getting viciously attacked. She manages to escape and is running along the road when Trump pulls up... Yet, he’ll only agree to help her if she promises to do you know what... - Cyrus McQueen
After years of vilifiyin' Hillary Clinton for her emails, the Trumpublican Crime Syndicate will be brought down by a "secret server." - Tea Pain
Rock The Voter News
- Democrats look to narrow impeachment focus to Trump-Ukraine scandal
- Majority of House supports impeachment inquiry
- Poll: Four Democrats beat Trump by double digits in Virginia
White House Accidentally Emails Pee Video To Nancy Pelosi - Andy Borowitz
New York Times Outs Whistleblower
The whistleblower whose complaint alleged that President Trump tried to get Ukraine to launch an investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden is a CIA officer, The New York Times reported Thursday, citing three people familiar with his identity.
What’s the most appropriate food to serve at a #TrumpImpeachmentParty? Dried-out steaks with ketchup, or hamberders from a resort with multiple health code violations? - Bette Midler
- Trump warns of stock market crash if Dems impeach him
- Marijuana expected to get traction in Senate — as a banking bill
- U.S., Japan reach a limited deal on agriculture, digital trade
- Democrats vow trade deal talks will continue despite impeachment push
Serious Question: What do we do with Trump after he leaves office? He knows classified information, cares only about himself, can’t keep his mouth shut, and will remain a threat to national security until the day he dies. - TDP tweet
Boeing Should Know Better
The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) is criticizing the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) for its certification process for Boeing planes, saying the tests underestimated the time pilots need to diagnose a problem.
The board released a series of recommendations Thursday for the FAA to consider when evaluating Boeing plans. The report comes in the wake of the Trump administration grounding Boeing 737 Max 8 and Max 9 aircraft earlier this year following a pair of crashes that left hundreds dead.
In Russia, Trump filmed the pee-tape. But in the end, it’s Ukraine that’s finally going to f-ck him. - Chelsea Handler