President Trump trails all five Democrats who have consistently ranked in top spots in surveys of the 2020 Democratic presidential race, according to a new Quinnipiac University poll.
The newest survey shows Trump falling behind former Vice President Joe Biden and Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) and Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), each by double digits.
Trump: "let's nuke a hurricane"
All rational people: "wtf?"
Deplorables: "IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE LIBTARD"
Trump: "I never said to nuke a hurricane"
Deplorables: "TRUMP NEVER SAID IT LIBTARD"
New York Times: "President's Bold Climate Solution A Challenge For Democratic Candidates"- Jeff Tiedrich
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Photos indicate North Korea may be building submarine capable of launching nuclear missiles
- Pentagon authorizes 20 additional miles of border wall
- IG: Admiral's contact with reprimanded commander was 'performance issue,' but personal email use violated policy
- Brazil farmers deforesting Amazon 'to survive'
So Kim Jong Un is well on his way to have submarine based nuclear capabilities. Good thing he writes beautiful letters - or else we should probably be worried. - Sabrina McDaniel
Trump Must Be So Jealous That He Can't Shut Down Congress
The Queen has approved the order to suspend Parliament, a formal but necessary step of Boris Johnson's plan....According to a statement from the Privy Council, the Queen has approved the suspension of Parliament "no earlier than Monday 9th September and no later than Thursday 12th September" until October 14.
Upbeat Boris Johnson Says He Is On Track To Destroy UK Ahead of Schedule - Andy Borowitz
G7 Leaders Turn Down Trump’s Invitation To His Miami Resort After Reading Yelp Reviews - Andy Borowitz
- Trump's Attack on Fox News Draws Condemnation from On-Air Talent: 'Fox News Isn’t Supposed to Work for You'
- Tucker Carlson Holds Firm in August Ratings Amid Controversy, Second Behind Hannity
- The last 'daily' White House press briefing was 170 days ago
- William Barr Books $30,000 Party At Trump Hotel
- Judge questions White House standards for revoking Playboy reporter's press pass
- Georgia Republican Sen. Johnny Isakson to resign at end of year.
- 'Tough guy!': Trump mocks NYT columnist Bret Stephens for bedbug reaction
- West Virginia Republican senator arrested after text messages reveal prostitution ring
- Roy Moore calls for Omar to go back from 'whence she came'
- Alabama Republicans approve resolution calling for Omar to be expelled from Congress
- Trump's Deutsche Bank loans co-signed by Russian oligarchs:MSNBC
Don't blame Trump. American banks wouldn't lend to him because of his multiple bankruptcies. He was forced to have Russian oligarchs co-sign his loan! Forced, I say!
Pardons! Pardons! Step Right Up and Get Your Pardons!
President Trump has privately suggested that he would pardon officials who carry out orders connected to construction of a wall at the southern border that could be illegal, The Washington Post is reporting.
“Don’t worry, I’ll pardon you,” Trump has told officials when discussing the wall, according to the Post.
Trump is announcing a partnership with Bed Bug and Beyond. - Jesse Lifson
BREAKING: Education Secretary Betsy DeVos is being guarded by U.S. Marshals after she received a suspicious package containing a science textbook. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- On this day in 1963, Martin Luther King Jr. gave his iconic "I Have a Dream" speech
- Biden says he would prefer a person of color or a woman as his vice president
- Former Biden economic adviser: 'I really like a lot of' Warren's tax proposals
- What Elizabeth Warren's massive crowds tell us
Trump Loves To Kick People When They're Down
As a tropical storm bore down on Puerto Rico Wednesday, President Trump reignited his ongoing feud with San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulín Cruz, calling her “incompetent.” But his specific complaint had to do with what he considers her ingratitude for the help the island received after the devastating Hurricane Maria two years ago.
Is this Bernie's "Michael Dukakis in a tank" moment?
Sean Spicer joining Dancing with the Stars is proof that America loves giving people second and third chances… if they’re white. - Chelsea Handler
- 'A slap in the face': Trump's ethanol waivers are sparking rebellion in farm countr
- Business groups urge Trump to delay tariff increases
- Apple to no longer keep default recording of Siri requests
- China Costco store limits shoppers after chaotic first day
- Marriott bans single-use shampoo, bath gel bottles
I hereby order Trump to look in the mirror and scream “everything I sell with my name on it is made in China.” - John Fugelsang
The police should question Don Jr and Eric. They love to kill animals
Officials in California are trying to find out who’s been shooting and killing wild burros in the desert––and are offering a $10,000 reward for answers.
Since May, 42 burro carcasses have been found with gunshot wounds along Interstate 15 in California’s Mojave Desert, according to the Bureau of Land Management (BLM).
Dear Hurricane Dorian,
Mar a Lago location:26.6771° N80.0370° W - Allen Marshall