Overstock CEO: FBI asked me to pursue a romantic relationship with Maria Butina
Former Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne said Thursday that the FBI directed him in the summer before the 2016 election to pursue a "romantic relationship with Maria Butina," the Russian woman who was accused of seeking to win influence in powerful Republican circles at the behest of her country's government.
Nobody has explained why conservatives, who hated Obama’s America for eight years, didn’t all pack up and leave. - Eric Boehlert
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump Immigration Chief Ken Cuccinelli Calls Migrants 'Things Coming Across the Border'
- California to sue Trump administration over new migrant detention policy
- FBI arrest Nigerian scammers: 80 defendants in US
- California cook arrested after threatening mass shooting at hotel
- Russia's "floating Chernobyl" nuclear plant begins voyage
- Madonna, Leonardo DiCaprio among celebs calling for action as Amazon rainforest burns
I’m gonna let y’all in on a little secret.
All land is holy land.
All water is holy water.
All of us are the chosen people.
This planet is a rare precious jewel.
We’re spinning on a fragile cradle of life through the inhospitable void.
If only we could act accordingly. - USASingers tweet
Putin Loves Mocking Trump. He Probably Keeps a Scorecard.
The Kremlin has mocked President Donald Trump's proposed purchase of the Danish territory of Greenland, suggesting that Russia would not engage in "shopping" of that kind.
Our house is burning. Literally. The Amazon rain forest - the lungs which produces 20% of our planet’s oxygen - is on fire. It is an international crisis. Members of the G7 Summit, let's discuss this emergency first order in two days! - Emmanuel Macron, President of France
- Trump's New Press Secretary Has Two DUI Arrests and Lost Two Jobs For Plagiarism and Cheating on Expenses
- Geraldo Slugs it Out With Brian Kilmeade on Immigration: Trump Administration Can't Be 'The Administration of Child Abuse'
- Trump Campaign Manager Blows Millions on Florida Mansion and Luxury Cars
- Emails show Veterans Affairs officials' scorn for 'Mar-a-Lago 3'
- Trump Justice Department Promoted White Nationalist Blog Post in Official Newsletter to Immigration Courts
- Epstein Said to Have Threatened Vanity Fair Editor Graydon Carter With Decapitated Cat
The worst, most corrupt president in American history and the only primary challengers the GOP can come up with was the 2016 Libertarian VP candidate and a guy who used to dress up like Obama's birth certificate at Tea Party rallies. - LOLGOP
Taking Racial Profiling to the EXTREME Level
Ramon Torres, a U.S. citizen, was detained for four days — despite carrying a U.S. passport, a driver’s license, and a Social Security card.
The sheriff’s office explained that they had a policy of detaining all Latinx people for immigration review.
Overheard: Trump claims he was sent by God. Yeah, right after the plagues of boils and locusts. - George Takei
Denmark Agrees To Sell Greenland To US If Obama Returns As President. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- ‘Aroused’ Lawyers from Powerful Firms Are Working for Free to Help House Dems Take Down Trump
- Nadler asks House committees probing Trump to share docs for its impeachment investigation
- CNN’s Poppy Harlow Laughs as Bernie Sanders Can’t Name a Single Thing He Admires About Elizabeth Warren
- Seth Moulton Drops Out While Declaring ‘Three-Way Race Between Biden, Warren and Sanders’
- Hickenlooper to run for Senate in Colorado
If you do not embrace my exact ideas, you will lose.- Every Moderate Democrat Who Just Got Crushed.
Trump Turns Another National Treasure Into a Mine
Hundreds of thousands of acres inside what used to be Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument will be opened to mineral extraction under a plan the Bureau of Land Management released Friday, renewing charges that President Donald Trump’s executive action reducing the 23-year-old preserve was engineered to promote energy extraction in some of America’s most scenic and remote landscapes.
American companies are HEREBY ORDERED to IMMEDIATELY start looking for an ALTERNATIVE to China. - Donald Trump tweet today
- Trump dismisses recession warnings: 'I always find a way to win'
- European officials draft radical plan to take on Trump and U.S. tech companies
- NY Times Editor Apologizes for Old Anti-Semitic Tweets
- Murdoch's Media Juggernaut Reportedly Developing 'Knewz' Aggregator to Compete With Google
- Billionaire conservative philanthropist David Koch dies at 79
Trump outsourced US jobs
then ran for POTUS telling #maga we had to stop outsourcing US jobs
then gave a massive tax cut to businesses that outsourced US jobs.
It’s not the deplorables, it’s da gullibles. - John Fugelsang
China Imposes Tariffs
China announced Friday it will impose tariffs on $75 billion worth of U.S. goods, the latest salvo in the year-plus trade war between the world's two largest economies.
The country's State Council said tariffs of 5 percent to 10 percent will be imposed on a variety of American goods in two batches, with the first going into effect next month and a second scheduled for December, multiple media outlets reported, citing state-run media.
The second batch of tariffs will reportedly include a 25 percent tariff on all U.S. automobiles.
This “deep fake” technology is getting eerie. Today I spent fifteen minutes watching an Aerosmith concert, only to discover it was just a video of someone’s scarf collection. - Conan O'Brien