Multiple bones in Jeffrey Epstein’s neck were found to be broken during the official autopsy of his body, including his hyoid bone, which is sometimes fractured during hanging but more often broken during strangulation.
If you are surprised Epstein committed suicide, imagine how surprised he was.
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- A truck drove into ICE protesters outside a private prison. They say a guard was at the wheel.
- Gunman wounds 6 police officers in Philadelphia
- ‘Go back’: Man faces hate crime charges after ice pick attack on Hispanic biker waving Mexican flag
- Husband of woman killed in mass shooting invites public to her funeral because 'he has no other family'
- U.S. move halts release of Iranian tanker held in Gibraltar
- Israel bars visit by U.S. Democratic lawmakers
An American president is urging a longstanding ally not to admit two American members of Congress into its democratic country. Seems that all members of Congress, regardless of party, would be worried about this precedent. - Matt Viser, Washington Post
Oh By the Way, a Russian Military Jet Flew Over Chicago
CHICAGO — Just as Chicagoans were settling into dinner, and the White Sox were in the middle of a doubleheader on the South Side Tuesday, a Russian Air Force jet flew over Chicago at high altitude, likely collecting reconnaissance along the way.
“The Cong were after me,” Trump said, visibly stirred by the memory. “And then, just in the nick of time, I got my deferment.” - Andy Borowitz
- President Trump claims that being president is costing him billions of dollars
- House GOP leaders condemn Steve King for 'appalling' rape comments
- Vice President Mike Pence's press secretary Alyssa Farah is expected to become the next Pentagon spokeswoman
- W.H. Press Secretary On Press Briefing Hiatus: Trump Gaggles 'Good Enough'
- American flags lowered to half-staff on Jeffrey Epstein's private islands
- Epstein had bizarre painting of Bill Clinton in dress, heels in townhouse
- Epstein told lawyers that cellmate Nicholas Tartaglione ‘roughed him up’
- Guards at Jeffrey Epstein’s jail mistakenly let another inmate go free
- Ohio lawmaker proposes using seized fentanyl in executions
- Minnesota farmer tears up while telling CNN how Trump’s ‘very scary’ trade war has harmed her family
- Colbert Reveals Why Trump Isn't Welcome On The 'Late Show' Anymore
Fun fact: Alyssa Farrah — Pence’s press secretary & now Pentagon spokesperson — is the daughter of the man who in 1997 founded WorldNet Daily.
For two decades WND has peddled Right Wing lies, smears & conspiracy theories — including birtherism — using the likes of Jerome Corsi. - Philippe Reines tweet
Trump Calls GOP Mayor of El Paso a RINO
The mayor of the grieving city of El Paso told President Donald Trump in a private meeting that he’s presenting “misinformation” about crime in his city, and pushed back when the president used a derogatory term to suggest he wasn’t a real Republican.
“He said, ‘You’re a RINO [Republican in name only],’ and I said, ‘No, sir. I am not a RINO,’” Mayor Dee Margo told FRONTLINE. “I said … ‘I simply corrected the misinformation you were given by [the Texas] attorney general, and that’s all I did.’”
(In Jeff Foxworthy voice):
“If you actually believe that Trump isn’t profiting off the Presidency and using it to try and prop up his sagging businesses, you might be a MAGA.” - DrainTheTrumps tweet
Rock The Voter News
- Harry Reid: I wish Al Franken would run again
- Gillibrand suggests support for mandatory buyback of assault weapons
- U.S. presidential candidate Cory Booker proposes office to fight white supremacy
- House panel issues subpoena to compel testimony from 8chan owner
- Progressive group launches $10 million online voter registration drive
An evangelical told me that God put Trump in the White House “for a reason.”
Maybe the reason is to teach us a lesson: Don’t ever do this again. - Windsor Mann
Finally, Public Testimony About Trump
The House Judiciary Committee on Thursday subpoenaed former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski and former top White House aide Rick Dearborn for details about their knowledge of potential obstruction of justice by President Donald Trump.
The subpoenas — which demand public testimony on Sept. 17 — come on the same day Lewandowski intends to appear alongside Trump at a campaign rally in New Hampshire, where Lewandowski has begun to openly consider a Senate campaign.
Has Trump blamed the fake news for his multiple bankruptcies yet? - Roland Scahill
Behind every Great Recession is a corporate-friendly Republican. - Tea Pain
- Trump’s recession risk rises
- Truckers can't pay off their fuel cards — and it's a 'sure sign' that more trucking bankruptcies are coming
- Wilbur Ross: No date for next round of U.S.-China talks
- Virgin Galactic unveils customer lounge at $220 million spaceport
We could have had taco trucks on every corner but no, you people had to vote for worldwide economic collapse. - Jeff Tiedrich
An American Disgrace
CEO compensation has increased by 1,007.5% over the past three decades while workers have seen their pay rise by about 12%, according to a new report by the Economic Policy Institute (EPI).
This is one of the many reasons I 💖 NEW ORLEANS:
New Orleans Streetcar Driver Boogies in Traffic