President Trump tweeted 50 times over the weekend, posting 20 times on Saturday, and 30 times on Sunday. Between his first tweets on Saturday morning (clips of Lou Dobbs interviewing Diamond & Silk and a former ICE director) and his last on Sunday night (“MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!”), Trump took his followers on a whirlwind tour of his feverish obsession with himself and the media.
Trump's tweetin' today like Bob Mueller is standin' in the White House driveway with a grand jury subpoena. - Tea Pain
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- UK officers ready to help after New Zealand shootings, police chief says
- Jewish group reciprocates kindness to the Muslim community in New Zealand after massacre
- Utrecht shooting: Manhunt after Dutch tram incident
- Trump: UK's Theresa May 'didn't listen' to my ideas on Brexit
- North Korea is considering suspension of denuclearization talks with the United States
- State Department dodges helping American diplomats attacked by microwave sound devices in China: report
- Puzzling number of men tied to Ferguson protests have died
Imagine if we treated black people's right to vote like we treated white people's right to bear arms. - Michael Harriot
The Seychelles Sure Draws A Lot Of Trump Supporters
A close friend of Jared Kushner has come under scrutiny by Special Counsel Robert Mueller for his proximity to some key meetings between Trump associates and foreign officials, according to five people familiar with the matter.
Richard Gerson, a hedge-fund manager in New York, was in the Seychelles in January 2017, less than two weeks before President Donald Trump's inauguration and around the time Trump associate Erik Prince secretly met with Russian and United Arab Emirates officials, including Crown Prince Mohamed bin Zayed al-Nahyan of Abu Dhabi, four of the people said.
The president of the united states is cracking under the strain of multiple criminal investigations and is literally live-tweeting his own hellish descent into madness. what a time to be alive. - Jeff Tiedrich
- Judge orders public release of redacted Cohen raid documents
- Trump lights up Twitter with his St. Patrick's Day offensive
- Trump gets roasted for mocking ‘tongue-tied’ Joe Biden: ‘Tim Apple remains unavailable for comment’
- Feds raided Trump megadonor Elliott Broidy in international money laundering probe
- 'Weak' Lindsey Graham destroyed for staying silent about Trump's ugly attacks on his friend John McCain
- Melania Trump hosts ‘Be Best’ meeting to promote social media kindness after president’s Twitter meltdown
- Kellyanne Conway urges Fox News viewers to read every word of the New Zealand killer’s manifesto
- Kellyanne Conway says she doesn't share her husband's concerns about Trump's mental fitness
- Yale psychiatrist explains the most ominous fact about the violent societal sickness emanating from Trump
- Trump will likely 'fabricate' another national emergency before the election to hold power: constitutional law professor
- Unvaccinated high school student sues Kentucky Health Dept for banning him from school
- Controversial Australian lawmaker 'egged' after comments on New Zealand shooting
Imagine if the New Zealand terrorist had announced he was murdering people in the name of Obama or Hillary and then see who Trump would blame. - OhNoSheTwint
On A Brighter Note: The Clinton Foundation Is Thriving.
New York Attorney General Letitia James (D) said in a filing Thursday that President Trump misused his charitable foundation to assist his 2016 campaign, The Associated Press reported.
James is suing the Trump Foundation for $2.8 million in restitution and seeking an order banning the president and his three eldest children from running any charities in the state for 10 years.
Egging a Nazi should henceforth be called “an Australian breakfast” - Chase Mitchell
For St. Patrick's Day 1780, General George Washington ordered a holiday for his troops in solidarity with the Irish in their "fight for independence."
It has been 20 days since Bernie Sanders said he was releasing 10 years of tax returns. - Adam Parkhomenko
Rock The Voter News
- Beto O'Rourke raises $6.1 million in first 24 hours — beating Bernie Sanders and all other 2020 contenders
- Dems ask FBI to investigate massage parlor owner who was selling access to Trump
- Poll: Half of Americans say Trump is victim of a 'witch hunt' as trust in Mueller erodes
- New Colorado law will give state's electoral college votes to national popular vote winner
- You can see which hate groups are in your hometown
On Monday, Megan McCain will be rightfully angry and disgusted by Trump. By Tuesday, she’ll be back to pushing bullshit Federalist lies about Democrats that will only help Trump get re-elected. In some circles this is called “pulling a Lindsey.” - Adam Parkhomenko
On A Brighter Note: The Clinton Foundation Is Thriving.
The Sanders Institute, a think tank founded by Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders’ wife and son, is shutting down, at least for now, amid criticism that the nonprofit has blurred the lines between family, fundraising and campaigning.
When you just remember that the GOP exists to help billionaires use racism to get away with crimes, it all makes sense. - LOLGOP
- US DOT probes FAA's approval of Boeing 737 Max planes
- Facebook is downgraded as analyst warns its executive exodus could be contagious
- $500 billion lawsuit claims Felicity Huffman, Lori Loughlin prevented student from getting into colleges
- Dairy Queen offering free ice cream cones Wednesday
Remember when the Muslims, teachers unions, undocumented immigrants & trans ppl outsourced your job to Asia, jacked up your premiums, cut taxes for rich ppl, killed the labor movement to keep US wages low, shielded wall st crooks, deregulated polluters & cut education funding? - John Fugelsang
Trump Continues To Bully CEOs
President Donald Trump tweeted on Sunday that he urged General Motors Co’s chief executive to “do something quickly” to reopen the company’s Lordstown, Ohio, plant that was idled more than a week ago.
General Mills Releases New Lucky Charms With 15 Percent Less Leprechaun Meat . - The Onion