Miriam cried, remembering how U.S. immigration agents took her sleeping 4-year-old son from her after they were detained in El Paso.
"What's important is for the Jews and the Nazis to work together to find bipartisan solutions."— our media, magically transported to 1933 Germany - Jeff Tiedrich
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump calls Supreme Court travel ban ruling 'a moment of profound vindication'
- US freezes Palestinian aid funding: report
- Penn. mayor urges cops to blast black protesters with ‘water canon’ in misspelled racist rant
- Child separations 'should have never happened,' says emergency manager at Tornillo tent facility
- White House reasserts zero tolerance policy as Border Patrol suspends it
Mitch McConnell handing the Merrick Garland SCOTUS seat to Trump was the greatest gift in the history of stolen merchandise. - John Fugelsang
Area Couple Horrified About Your Lack of Civility
U.S. Ambassador To Germany Being Uncivil. Be Best!
‘He Does Not Understand What the Role of an Ambassador Should Be’
U.S. Ambassador Ric Grenell managed to shock and offend Berlin’s political class in his first month on the job. Now protocol-loving Germans are wondering—will he learn to change?
I mean there will be literal nazis marching in the streets before the msm realizes that calling for civility from both sides is stupid. Wait. Too late.- Zerlina Maxwell
“When I heard that the United States was having a travel ban, I assumed that was to keep people from leaving,” one foreigner said. - Andy Borowitz
To clarify the difference: a bakery refusing to make a cake for a gay couple is punishing them for loving. A restaurant refusing to serve Huckleberry is punishing her for hating. - Andy Borowitz
- Trump plans to "grade" Sarah Sanders on her public appearances and views her as weak: Report
- MSNBC rolls out clips from the briefing room to destroy Sarah Sanders’ boast of always being respectful
- Cohen's lawyers argue 12,000 items protected by attorney-client privilege: reports
- Trump misidentifies Appalachian Trail as 'Tallahassee Trail' while mocking Sanford
- Freedom Caucus to Trump: Lay off Sanford attacks
- Supreme Court strikes down California law on anti-abortion centers
- Fox News suspends ex-Trump adviser who told black Dem he was "out of his cotton-picking mind": report
- Fallon on Trump: 'I don't know what he's talking about'
- Shep Smith gives Fox News viewers a chilling dose of truth: America is caging children in the desert
Trump held a rally in SC. it was drenched n rancid, hateful rhetoric. NYT coverage ignored ALL of it....normalizing Trump has become Olympic sport for the paper. - Eric Boehlert
Spicey's Gonna Have A Talky Drinky Show! How Appropriate.
President Trump’s former press secretary Sean Spicer plans to become a talk show host.
The former White House spokesman would host “some of the most interesting and thoughtful public figures for a drink and some lite conversation at a local pub or cafe,” according to the pilot’s pitch sheet
Pretty sure civility died the day Trump offered to pay legal fees for his supporters if they beat up protestors. - OhNoSheTwint
As offenses go, asking someone to leave a restaurant isn't really up there with imprisoning children in concentration camps. #microscopicviolin - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Maxine Waters reads list of times Trump has called for violence
- Top Dem: 'Buckle up' for 'wild' months ahead in Mueller probe
- Hillary Clinton appeals to Oxford students
- Here's Obama's strategy for coping with the Trump era
The first lady’s getting a lot of flak for the jacket. Her spokeswoman said, “It’s a jacket. There was no hidden message.” Well, no one thought the message was hidden. It’s written in big letters on the back.- Jimmy Kimmel
Well, This Should Be Interesting.
Peter Strzok, the senior FBI counterintelligence agent who has drawn President Donald Trump’s ire for his anti-Trump text messages, will appear voluntarily Wednesday before House lawmakers, according to three Capitol Hill sources.
If it walks like a Muslim ban and quacks like a Muslim ban, then this Supreme Court decision is ducked up. - Stephen Colbert
- Trump responds to Harley-Davidson, says it's waving the 'White Flag' by moving production out of US because of tariffs
- Nail company spokesman delivers epic smackdown of Trump for driving jobs to Mexico
- Corker restarts tariff battle with Trump
If you're THAT repulsed by illegal immigration this would be a good time to turn your home over to a Cherokee. - John Fugelsang
Bank of America Warns Warns of Impending Trade War
Although the economy is strong right now, businesses and investors are growing more worried about President Trump's trade crackdown. Tensions are escalating, raising the chances that the trade spat will morph into an outright trade war.
"The probability of a full blown trade war is low but the risks are rising," Bank of America Merrill Lynch US economist Michelle Meyer wrote to clients on Friday.
Impeachment seems like a quaint option at this point. Now that Trump is creating concentration camps for children this really seems more a case for the World Court at The Hague. - Andy Borowitz