The former director of the Office of Government Ethics said on Saturday that White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders's decision
Is huge mistake to get between a Huckabee and it food. - Rogue Melania
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump fed up with Mattis, has stopped discussing key decisions with him: report
- Nine EU states to sign off on joint military intervention force
- Trump admin detained dozens more separated immigration children than previously revealed: report
- Teenage Boy Missing After Running Away From Migrant Children's Shelter in Texas
- Advocates point to cancelled Obama-era program meant to keep families together after Trump separation policy
GOP has been purposefully uncivil for at least 10 yrs. and it's been a political home run, in part because DC press gave them a pass
DC press today: Dems, don't you DARE act uncivil.
see the problem here?- Eric Boehlert
the practice of obtaining something, especially money, through force or threats.
synonyms: blackmail, shakedown; formal exact
In a detention center near Houston, an asylum seeker from Honduras said he agreed to sign a voluntary removal order from the U.S. after federal officials promised to reunite him with his 6-year-old daughter.
"If the Constitution prevented me from doing one or two things, I'd chalk that up to bad luck," Donald J. Trump said. "But when literally everything I want to do is magically a violation of the Constitution, that's very unfair and bad treatment." - Andy Borowitz
OMG. Migrant Children Being Forced To Recite Pledge of Allegiance To The Country That Took Them From Their Parents. What Are We Doing?
Migrant children who have been separated from their families are being forced to recite America's Pledge of Allegiance every morning, according to a Washington Post report.
The Casa Padre facility in Brownsville, Texas, is the largest migrant children's shelter in the country, housing nearly 1,5000 boys. Some arrived as unaccompanied minors while others were separated from family members under the Trump administration's "zero tolerance" policy.
Interesting detail: When a First Lady travels solo, her tarmac arrival is traditionally closed to pressBut last wk, @FLOTUS invited pool cameras to cover her on the tarmac. Thereby guaranteeing you’d see her jacket. - Christina Wilkie, The Hill reporter
- Trump threatens Maxine Waters over call to harass officials: ‘Be careful what you wish for!’
- GOP candidate plans 'brutal and vicious' campaign against Kaine in Virginia
- GOP candidate: Civil war wasn’t about slavery
- Meghan McCain tears into Maxine Waters for urging protests against Trump officials
- Rep. Elijah Cummings said Donald Trump's own "ugly" rhetoric is to blame for Huckabee Sanders' Red Hen ejection
- Florida AG driven out of screening of Mr. Roger's movie by protesters chanting "shame on you"
- Trump Appointee Compiles Loyalty List of US Employees at UN, State Dept.
- Red Hen Owner Who Booted Sarah Sanders Speaks Out: Would ‘Absolutely’ Do it Again
- Video: "Permit Patty" Alison Ettel Calls Police On Black Child Selling Water
- How the Koch Brothers Are Killing Public Transit Projects Around the Country
- Paul Manafort appeals to federal court in bid to get out of jail
“Trump is the abusive father everyone will be in therapy for the next 40 years.” - John Oliver
The people who were fine when Sarah Palin put pictures of legislators who voted for Obama’s healthcare bill in crosshairs, including Gabby Giffords who was later shot and nearly killed, are clutching their pearls over Maxine Waters suggesting people not be nice to fascists. - OhNoSheTwint
CNN Panel Condemns Maxine Waters
CNN’s New Day was unanimous in its condemnation of Rep. Maxine Waters Monday, who said at a rally over the weekend that Trump officials who continue to defend the president are going to face harassment in public.
Hey CNN, watch this
My great-aunt who escaped a concentration camp after being shot in the back left for dead and lived in a refrigerator box in someone’s basement until the war ended always said her biggest regret was not being more civil to Nazis. - OhNoSheTwint
Mueller Investigation Update
Special counsel Robert Mueller has acquired the communications of Blackwater founder Erik Prince, ABC News reported Monday.
“As Mr. Prince told the Daily Beast he has spoken voluntarily with Congress and also cooperated completely with the special counsel’s investigation, including by providing them total access to his phones and computer,” a spokesperson for Prince told ABC.
Mueller Intrigued by Idea of Deporting Someone Without Trial - Andy Borowitz
To every reporter everywhere: Can we stop with the “what Trump supporters think” stories? Please? - Bryce Tache
Rock The Voter News
- Obama nearly spoke out against Trump over Boy Scouts speech: report
- Putin leading xenophobic movement out to damage US, Hillary Clinton Says
- Kanye West: Pressure to Vote Hillary Clinton Felt Like 'Arranged Marriage'
- Michelle Wolf tears into CNN for pretending to be outraged by Trump while helping him spread his message
Hey, Mr. Axelrod, I'd Like To Order The Blue Plate Special.
Kind of amazed and appalled by the number of folks on Left who applauded the expulsion of @PressSec and her family from a restaurant.
This, in the end, is a triumph for @realDonaldTrump vision of America:
Now we’re divided by red plates & blue plates!
#sad - David Axelrod, Hillary Hater
Conservatives’ biggest nightmare is bein’ treated like they treat others. - Tea Pain
If you think that Mexico is only sending drug dealers and rapists,but also worry that Mexicans are going to take your job...What the fvck do you do for a living? - edelweisspirat tweet
- Global stocks sink on trade disputes, safer investments steady
- Walgreens pharmacist in Arizona denied medication to a woman who was having a miscarriage
- Mnuchin rips reports of investment restrictions as 'fake news'
- Apple warns your MacBook keyboard may have major faults
Trump trying to ruin the Red Hen’s reputation is a nice break from his usual practice of destroying his own businesses. - OhNoSheTwint
Remember When Harley-Davidson Visited The White House?
European tariffs imposed as retaliation for President Donald Trump’s taxes on imported steel and aluminum will add about $2,200 on average to the cost of every Harley-Davidson motorcycle exported to the continent, the company said Monday.
"Nothing strengthens authority so much as silence." - Leonardo da Vinci