Federal investigators wiretapped the phone lines of President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer Michael Cohen, NBC News reported on Thursday.
Investigators obtained a court-ordered warrant to wiretap Cohen’s phones “several weeks before” FBI agents raided the lawyer’s home and office in New York and seized documents related to his work for Trump and dealings with porn star Stormy Daniels.
LOL LOL LOL LOL You know Slappy Two Scoops is on tape.
It's true, Trump could shoot a man on Fifth Ave and then then launder Russian mob money and then cheat on his wife and then collude with Russia and then pay hush money and and then steal medical records and lie about all of that and then go golfing and not lose a single supporter. - Jeff Tiedrich
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Hurricane-ravaged Puerto Rico Air National Guard mourns after 9 crew killed in Georgia crash
- Russian Fighter Jet Crashes Off Syria, Killing 2
- China upped the ante by installing missiles at key South China Sea outposts. Warplanes are likely next
- Chinese military lasers injure US military pilots in Africa
- Army Special Forces Secretly Help Saudis Combat Threat From Yemen Rebels
- Trump, Giuliani hint at release of Americans detained in North Korea
- Brother of Parkland shooter accuses county of 'torture,' files lawsuit
Dear God- pls make this administration go away. #NationalDayOfPrayer - Chelsea Handler
Giuliani's Debut Was Not Helpful To Trump
Rudy Giuliani's cable rollout as a member of President Donald Trump's legal team, and the torrent of statements he made Wednesday night, caught many in the White House off guard and flat-footed, highlighting the continued chaotic nature of the President's communications strategy.
Whatever happens @foxandfriends, please do not stop helping our case week in and week out by having Mr. Trump and Mr. Giuliani appear and make damaging statements. You are truly THE BEST; where can we send the gift basket? - Michael Avenatti, Stormy Daniels' Attorney
Revenge Shall Be Mine?
The View” host Joy Behar thinks Rudy Giuliani purposefully blew up President Donald Trump’s legal defense in a petty revenge plot...“Giuliani loves to be the center of attention,” she added. “When Bill Bratton was on the cover of Time magazine because he cleaned up crime in the city, he was fired very shortly thereafter. That’s Giuliani — I’m giving you a tip, Trump.”
- Comey blasts Giuliani for comparing New York FBI to Nazi 'stormtroopers'
- ‘That’s corrupt intent’: Toobin says Giuliani blew up Trump defense by admitting Comey was fired over Russia
- Giuliani biographer on CNN: Hero of 9/11 is now ‘unhinged’ and has ‘severely damaged his legacy’
- CNN panel mocks Giuliani for saying Mueller can’t go after Ivanka: ‘I don’t think the law works that way’
- Giuliani goes on Fox & Friends after disastrous Hannity interview and reveals Stormy payoff was to help campaign
- McConnell: Confirming Trump's judicial picks a 'top priority'
- Trump threatens to 'get involved' with Justice Department over 'rigged system' on Russia meddling, Hillary Clinton ...
- GOP Rep. Charlie Dent wants hearings on Stormy Daniels: ‘We’d be waving a bloody shirt’ if Obama did this
- Interior moves forward with plan to scrap Obama-era sage-grouse plan
- Paxton sues US to force end to Obama-era DACA program
- West Virginia Republicans Lie About Each Other's Imaginary Hillary-mania
- California GOP denounces Senate candidate who admires Hitler, wants country 'free of Jews'
Rudy Giuliani married his cousin. Trump wants to date his daughter. Pence calls his wife “Mother”. This is the sh*ttiest episode of Game of Thrones I’ve ever seen.- OhNoSheTwint
Trump Reminds Us Of "Merry Christmas" In May
President Trump on Thursday claimed Americans are saying religious phrases like “Merry Christmas” more often than under his predecessor, former President Obama, reviving a central theme of his 2016 campaign.
For today's press briefing, Sarah Huckabee Sanders gets 3 options: resign, tell the truth, or prove Michelle Wolf was right.
Just in time for #WorldPressFreedomDay- John Fugelsang
Rudy Giuliani on Hannity pretty much shows why this President goes through lawyers like The View goes through young cast members. - John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Hillary Clinton: Big Business Is 'Disrupting Our Democracy'
- After Garland Defeat, New Group Hopes to Draw Democrats to Judicial Battlefield
- Monica Lewinsky tweets at Sen. Marco Rubio: 'Blaming the intern is so 1990's'
Remember when Bill Clinton was IMPEACHED because he lied about a consensual bj? - Mikel Jollett
Why Has Dershowitz Tarnished His Career For Trump?
Harvard University professor Alan Dershowitz, known for having President Trump’s ear, reacted to news that President Trump’s personal attorney’s phones were wiretapped with a dystopian take.
“Well I think we are moving closer and closer to the surveillance state ...
Looks like Sarah suckabee Sanders wore her Smokey Eyes today. Good for you girl. You wear those lies. - irishygirl tweet
- Maryland crab industry loses nearly half of workforce due to Trump's changes to visa rules
- SEC subpoenas Jay-Z to testify in probe of clothing brand
- Judge rules "Trump Place" condo board can remove Trump name from building
- Bank of America sued for allegedly refusing to hire DACA recipient
Why did Trump, who claims to be worth 10 BILLION DOLLARS, need to repay a $130,000 loan, as Rudy says, "over a period of several months"? -Judd Legum
A Wonderful Ending To A Horrible Story
Two black men arrested for sitting at a Philadelphia Starbucks without ordering anything settled with the city Wednesday for a symbolic $1 each and a promise from officials to set up a $200,000 program for young entrepreneurs.
Kanye West: ‘I Would’ve Ridden Away From A Slave Plantation On A Motorcycle First Chance I Got’ - The Onion