The significance of the memos' release stems not from their content, but from the potential long-term implications regarding the DOJ's independence.
"If it weren't so comical, it would be a tragedy," said one former federal
Michael Cohen once said he would take a bullet for Donald Trump. Robert Mueller was like, “Oh, great, stand right there, you want a cigarette or anything?” - Jimmy Kimmel
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- 19 Years After Columbine, Students Walk Out To Stop Gun Violence
- Student injured in Florida school shooting
- Russia Says It Told US Where In Syria It Was Allowed To Bomb
- Unexploded WWII bomb brings large-scale disruption to Berlin
- James Comey says there is no-one who can control Donald Trump's behaviour
I really, really, really want to see Donald Trump spell “Rudy Giuliani.” -Conan O'Brien
Democrats Are Suing The Russians & More!
...The Washington Post reported Friday that the DNC filed the multi-million dollar lawsuit in federal district court in Manhattan.
“During the 2016 presidential campaign, Russia launched an all-out assault on our democracy, and it found a willing and active partner in Donald Trump’s campaign,” DNC chair Tom Perez said in a statement.
"After Columbine, public outrage forced America to enact common sense gun laws which prevented future school shootings."
- Excerpt from an 'If the NRA didn't exist' alternate history textbook
- Erik Bransteen
- A judge called ICE to arrest couples on their wedding days
- RNC raises record $13.8 million in March
- Ted Cruz Loses Last Scrap of Dignity, Writes Time Tribute to His Bully, Donald Trump
- Trump won't attend Barbara Bush funeral 'out of respect' for family, White House says
- Trump breaks tradition, invites no Democrats to first state dinner
- Sean Hannity Joins Donald Trump Among World Leaders In 'TIME 100' List
- Chuck Todd lashes out at Fox, defends wife in radio interview
- Laura Ingraham is being sued by her former personal assistant for pregnancy discrimination
- Michigan GOP candidate calls Parkland survivor David Hogg a ‘crisis actor’
#Happy420, Jeff Sessions. I know you hate marijuana, but maybe give it a try… you might get so high you’ll forget how to be racist. - Chelsea Handler
Why Wasn't This Reported During The 2016 Election?
A former reporter for Forbes magazine claims that President Trump lied to him decades ago about his net worth to snatch a coveted spot on the Forbes 400 Richest list.
Jonathan Greenblatt wrote in an op-ed for The Washington Post that Trump was "telling a lie so cosmic that people believed that some kernel of it had to be real."
FOX should have a viewer discretion advised label on every show. This way viewers will know that the material they are watching can be harmful to their health. -irishygirl tweet
FUN FACT: Donald Trump was sued twice today before lunch time. - Tea Pain
Rock The Voter News
- On 4/20, Chuck Schumer To Introduce Bill To Decriminalize Marijuana
- A Colorado state lawmaker is trying to rename I-25 through Denver the “Barack Obama Highway”
- South Side Obama center activists removed after disrupting Plan Commission meeting
- Hoax claims Hillary Clinton is responsible for war in Syria
My My My. FBI Official Is Suing Trump.
Former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe is planning to sue the Trump administration for defamation and wrongful termination, according to multiple media reports Friday.
McCabe’s lawyer Michael Bromwich told reporters that McCabe is also considering filing other civil claims.
Anyone else having trouble absorbing all the terrible news and getting your work done and sleeping through the night and reading all the books and watching all the TV shows? - Emily Nussbaum
- Oil Falls After Trump Says High Crude Prices 'Will Not Be Accepted'
- OPEC, Russia Back Continued Oil Cuts, Drawing Trump Ire
- Facebook has auto-enrolled users into a facial recognition test in Europe
- E.Coli Outbreak Linked To Romaine Lettuce Spreads To 16 States
Trump views the North Korea crisis as his "great man" of history moment. Yes, the greatest presidents end up on our currency. Donald Trump could end up on our hush money.- Stephen Colbert
Live In Brooklyn? YOU'VE GOT MAIL!
A New York mailman has been arrested for stockpiling thousands of pieces of undelivered mail, spanning almost 15 years.
The man, Aleksey Germash, 53, has been with the U.S. Postal Service for 16 years, before his bosses received a tip about a parked car with 20 bags of undelivered mail, close to the Dyker Heights, Brooklyn post office to which was recently assigned.
Researchers in Asia have developed a robot that is capable of assembling furniture from Ikea. Completely true! The robot assembled an Ikea chair in just about 20 minutes. If you think this will save you a lot of time, think again. The first step is, you've got to assemble the robots. - James Corden