Law enforcement agents spent several hours at the Loews Regency hotel on Monday morning as they executed a search warrant against the president’s personal lawyer. Cohen’s attorney said they were referred by Robert Mueller.
Trump’s lawyer’s lawyer’s lawyer is gonna need a lawyer. - Rex Huppke
John Kelly must have Trump in a headlock right now to keep him from rage-tweeting about Michael Cohen. - Jeff Tiedrich
- Syria reports missile attack; U.S. denies launching strike
- Theresa May suggests UK considering military response against 'brutal' Syrian regime
- Iran's Rouhani says US 'will regret it' if it violates nuke deal
- US ambassador quit after the Trump administration wanted pressure on Vietnam to take back refugees
- President called victim of deadly Trump Tower fire a ‘crazy Jew’: report
- Trump family hotel business asked Panama president for help
Do you think we are all gonna have PTSD after Trump? - Mayday Mindy
Trump Criticizes Putin!
President Trump harshly condemned Syria and Russia for a suspected chemical attack.
Trump vowed both leaders would play a "big price" for the death toll.
Today is John Bolton's first day as Trump's national security advisor. You have about 7 hours left to dig your fallout shelter. - Jeff Tiedrich
- Conservative pollster: 'I think the Republicans are in deep trouble'
- Trump's top national security spokesman to leave White House
- Sketch of man who Stormy Daniels says threatened her to be released
- Interior Dept official compared Parkland students to Nazis: report
- Republican senator urges Pruitt to 'behave'
- As elections near, many older, educated, white voters shift away from Trump's party
- Betsy DeVos implies Oklahoma teachers aren't serving their students by protesting for better education supplies
- ‘Take that down!’: Watch Fox host Howard Kurtz panic after graphic shows Fox News is least trusted network
- Scott running for Florida Senate seat in epic showdown with Nelson
- Advertisers drop conservative Trump-loving radio host Jamie Allman after he attacks Parkland student David Hogg
- South Carolina Republican puts loaded gun on table in constituent meeting
I thought it might be nice to start the show on a positive note with a special message from a special man, the host of “The 700 Club,” Mr. Pat Robertson, with a thought for the day: “There’s nothing in the Bible about mermaids. I think they're kind of half-fish and half-women. I don't think that such a creature exists.” Well, thanks, Pat. I'm glad you finally cleared the mermaid controversy up.- Jimmy Kimmel
Wow. No Sprinkler System In Trump Tower. A Man Died And Six Injured. Isn't That Illegal?
The apartment destroyed by a raging fire in New York's Trump Tower that killed a resident and injured six firefighters had no sprinkler system, authorities said. Firefighters remained at the scene Sunday, cleaning up after the blaze and trying to determine its cause. The fire broke out shortly after 5 p.m.
Trump got his wish, he killed someone on Fifth Avenue yesterday. - ItsMeCathi tweet
Spinner Spinning Manafort
Longtime Trump ally Roger Stone suggested that special counsel Robert Mueller is wasting his time investigating and charging former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, claiming he'll never plead guilty to the charges leveled against him. In a wide-ranging interview with CBS Miami, Stone called Manafort "feisty and combative" adding that he's "not going to roll over on this president."
Outraged ppl screaming that Scott Pruitt is too corrupt to run the EPA don't seem to realize that Scott Pruitt was hired exclusively to corrupt the EPA. - John Fugelsang
Imagine if Hillary owned a gaudy tower in NYC and never installed sprinklers and there was a fire and someone died. Fox News would be losing its mind...Congressmen would be falling all over each other in a mad dash to hold hearings. - Jeff Tiedrich
Rock The Voter News
- Lynch says Comey didn't raise objections over handling of Clinton investigation
- Hillary Clinton tells women that living their intentions is 'the best form of revenge'
|I have South In Mah Mouth|
The Justice Department will appoint a U.S. attorney to oversee the release of documents related to the FBI’s 2016 investigation of Hillary Clinton amid Republican complaints — including from President Donald Trump — that the DOJ is slow-walking their release.
Hillary said that when Putin heard Angela Merkel was scared of dogs, he brought one to a meeting with her. Which explains why at his next meeting with Trump, Putin will bring a treadmill.- Jimmy Fallon
FACT: Hillary Clinton’s lawyer’s office was not raided today. - Kaivon Shroff
- GOP tax law will add $1.9 trillion to debt: CBO
- ‘We’ll make it up to them’: Trump offers vague assurance to US farmers worried about China tariffs
- Larry Kudlow is still clueless after six days at work: ‘I don’t know if we’ll have tariffs or not’
- Slammed by Trump, Amazon's Jeff Bezos Chooses Silence
- Trump’s Vegas hotel has stronger code of ethics than White House — and bars managers from hiring relatives
- Journalism School Backlash Against Media Giant Sinclair Grows
Ten bucks says Eric Trump's job is to sit in a basement buying up all the cheapened stocks every time his dad publicly attacks another US business. - John Fugelsang
The Whole Lot Of Them Are Bullies
After the Harvard Lampoon humor magazine pranked then-candidate Donald Trump, Trump's lawyer. Michael Cohen, allegedly called up Harvard student Tom Waddick and said he would have him expelled.
This place will not be a good place for any of us to live in unless we make it a good place for all of us to live in. -Theodore Roosevelt