Reporters Without Borders has dropped the United States to No. 45 in its annual ranking of press freedom for 180 countries around the world.
In the report released Wednesday, the United States received a "fairly good" rating, which falls below the category of "good" which only 9 percent of the world was rated.
This last weekend, Nazis marched in Newnan, Georgia.
Proud. Unashamed. Out in the open. Unafraid to show their faces.
When Nazis aren't afraid to walk down the streets of America, and black Americans are, well you'd better wake up and hear the fucking alarm.- Stonekettle
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Internet dubs Emmanuel Macron new ‘leader of the free world’ after rousing Trump-thumping speech
- GOP rep rips Macron after speech as 'socialist militarist globalist'
- Government lawyer defends Muslim ban by insisting that Trump believes Islam is a ‘great country’
- Trump calls Kim Jong Un open, honorable as summit planning goes on
- Backing for Trump isn't growing ahead of meeting with Kim Jong Un
- Suspected 'Golden State Killer,' 'East Area Rapist' arrested after eluding authorities for decades
According to James Comey's memos, over dinner President Trump vigorously denied that he spent a night in Moscow during the 2013 Miss Universe pageant. Which is weird because all Comey asked him was, "Can you pass the salt?”- Conan O'Brien
Stormy Daniels, James Comey Arrive At White House For State Dinner - The Onion
U.S. Supreme Court Looks At Trump's Travel Ban Today
The U.S. Supreme Court will directly confront President Donald Trump’s travel ban for the first time with arguments being made Wednesday in a case that could redefine the president’s power to control the nation’s borders.
Senators and the American public deserve to know whether the nominee for CIA director was involved in the agency’s torture program. So far, CIA responses to our requests have been unacceptable. - Sen. Diane. Feinstein
Thank God the Muslim/travel ban will protect us from all the white American disgruntled men carrying semi automatic weapons! - irishygirl tweet
- A National Enquirer operative works inside Trump administration
- 'Lock Them Up!' Republican's Campaign Says of Clinton, Comey in Call for Supporters to Sign Petition
- Cohen Warrant Judge Wants Trump Lawyers Ready to Review Records
- White House Uses Obama to Try to Salvage Jackson Nomination
- Trump shuns Democrats and media at first state dinner
- NEW POLL: Less than a quarter of Americans say they're seeing bigger paychecks due to GOP tax law
- HUD Secretary Ben Carson to propose rent increases for low-income households
- Secret recording reveals NFL owners feared Trump would attack them for giving Kaepernick a job
- GOP mayor busted on corruption charges after settling Trump-related ethics complaint — and faces 23 years in jail
Macron Offers Melania Asylum in France - Andy Borowitz
We Don't Have Nice Affordable Healthcare Because Republicans...
Kate Middleton’s “luxury” birth for her third child, a prince who is now fifth in line to the throne, was cheaper than the average delivery in the U.S.
"When the aging gorilla is confronted with the much more virile, new alpha male, he shows submissiveness by grooming the alpha male, but the gesture is actually a vain attempt by the old gorilla to humiliate his much younger rival." - Jane Goodall
I support keeping the US minimum wage at $7.25hr.
But only for the US Congress, because those guys seriously live off the tips. - John Fugelsang
Over the weekend Trump tweeted about James Comey and Robert Mueller but he misspelled the words "counsel" and "shady." Trump doesn't know the red underline means spell check — he thinks it's his phone telling him that it loves that part of the tweet.- Jimmy Fallon
Rock The Voter News
- CNN, news orgs ask court to unseal Manafort court documents
- Obama Foundation To Train 200 Emerging African Leaders
- Chelsea Clinton hits back at NYT reporter over details in new book
- Democrats fear Grassley's amendment to special counsel bill will let GOP tip off Trump about Mueller's probe
- Reid warns Democrats to lay off impeachment talk
- Democrats raise security concerns over Trump cell phone use
- The View women salute Melania Trump’s state visit fashion: ‘Don’t kiss me — I’ll punch you in the face with this hat’
Trump Suffering Horrible Indigestion After Eating Fresh, Well-Prepared State Dinner Meal - The Onion
Judge Says No To Ending DACA
A federal judge has ruled against the Trump administration's decision to end deportation protections for some young immigrants, saying the White House was "arbitrary and capricious" in moving to end the Obama-era DACA program.
Trump is gonna have to pay porn stars just to hold hands. - Michael Blackman
New York Times reporter writes more falsehoods about the Clintons. This time it was Chelsea. Chelsea's response:
I admire and appreciate the Clintons more and more each and every day.
- Comcast Pursues Sky While Assessing Bigger Move for Fox Assets
- Delta Air Lines ties woman with multiple sclerosis to wheelchair with blanket, family says
- Google's major Gmail update boosts your privacy and productivity
- Mulvaney discloses 'hierarchy' for meeting lobbyists, saying some would be seen only if they paid
- President Trump thanks Kanye West for complimenting him on Twitter
Mark Zuckerberg became a billionaire selling my data and all I got was this lousy President. - Janice
Good To Know The FTC Is Doing Its Job
LendingClub plunged as much as 17 percent on Wednesday after the Federal Trade Commission alleged that the online lender "deceived customers" on its fee structure.
LendingClub sold users on loans with "no hidden fees," but actually collected "hundreds or even thousands of dollars in hidden up-front fees from the loans," the agency said in a statement.
Oh look. The Trumps & Kardashians together. Apparently this is one of those episodes where 2 failing shows join forces to try & boost ratings. - Alt Fed Employee