After the annual mutual congratulation session known as the White House Correspondents' Dinner concluded Saturday, NBC News White House reporter Kelly O'Donnell distanced herself from the program. O'Donnell thought Daily Show comedienne Michelle Wolf had been too rough on Trump press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders.
Where was this sisterhood of the traveling journalistic outrage during the 2016 campaign? - goldengateblond tweet
Why are you guys making this about Sarah’s looks? I said she burns facts and uses the ash to create a *perfect* smoky eye. I complimented her eye makeup and her ingenuity of materials. -Michelle Wolf
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Twin blasts in Afghan capital kill at least 26, including nine journalists
- Trump Should Get Nobel Prize, South Korean Leader Says
- Saudi Crown Prince: Palestinians should take what the US offers
- Netanyahu says files show Iran lied 'big time' about developing nuclear weapons
- Trump welcomes first leader from sub-Saharan Africa
- Migrant caravan seeking asylum faces tough, uncertain future
Kim Jong-un Demands Human Sacrifice of Mike Pence as Precondition for Summit - Andy Borowitz
Trump To Speak At NRA. I Wonder If The KGB, CIA, FBI Or NSA Will Make An Appearance.
President Donald Trump is expected to speak at the National Rifle Association's annual meeting later this week in Dallas, two sources familiar with the matter told CNN.
White House Correspondents' Association Deeply Regrets Use of First Amendment. - Andy Borowitz
- The 57 most outlandish, outrageous and offensive lines from Trump's Michigan rally
- Trump says 'there's no reason to apologize' for his Muslim ban call
- International Paralympics Committee berates Donald Trump for saying games are 'tough to watch'
- Donald Trump Fires Another Shot at Kaepernick
- Comey: 'I didn't get a sense' that Trump knew about Steele dossier allegations
- GOP Candidates In Legal Trouble Borrow From Trump Playbook: Blame Obama!
- Fake Green Party Candidate Exposed as Having Ties to Republican Congressman
- Gov. Scott Walker says he would campaign with Donald Trump if he comes to Wisconsin
- Kanye Fires Back at His Critics With New Songs About Donald Trump, Poop
- Now We Know Why the Tree That Donald Trump Planted on the White House Lawn Suddenly Disappeared
People are feeling more sorry for Sarah Sanders getting roasted by Michelle Wolf than they are when Donald Trump conspired with Russia and stole the presidency from Hillary Clinton. - Jason Elias
Republican Turned Democrat Running For Senate
Richard Painter, a longtime Republican who was chief ethics lawyer for George W. Bush’s White House, intends to run for the U.S. Senate in Minnesota this year as a Democrat, according to a filing he made recently with federal elections officials.
The overreaction to Michelle Wolf by DC journos desperate to prove their neutrality regarding Trump just proves what a sh*tshow the press coverage of the Dem nominee in 2020 is going to be. -Brian Fallon
Rock The Voter News
- Former President Barack Obama to be guest of honor at Rice University event
- Hillary Clinton backs de Blasio push for design-build P3 authority
- Michelle Obama will visit Philadelphia for College Signing Day at Temple University
Michelle Wolf is the first person to call Sarah Huckabee Sanders a “LIAR” straight to her face. Republicans can’t handle the truth and journalists are scared of losing their access to the White House if they ever told the unfiltered truth. - Ryan Knight
Millennials Are Leaning Towards Republicans. It's The Baby Boomers Fault!
The online survey of more than 16,000 registered voters ages 18 to 34 shows their support for Democrats over Republicans for Congress slipped by about 9 percentage points over the past two years, to 46 percent overall. And they increasingly say the Republican Party is a better steward of the economy.
I attended the WHCD last night. Donald Trump has so poisoned the atmosphere by attacking the disabled, gold star parents, Muslims, Mexicans, Blacks, women, the press, the rule of law that a comedian who simply tells the truth is offensive? She’s joking. He’s not. - Rob Reiner
- China Is Set to Take a Hard Line on Trump's Trade Demands
- Trump Keeps Allies Guessing on Steel Tariffs Ahead of Deadline
- Jeff Bezos's Blue Origin: Successful 'New Shepard' Test Flight Brings Amazon Boss Closer to Space Tourism
- The Curious Case of the Amazon Prime Price Hike
Politicians can't stand up for Main St if they're on all fours for Wall St. - John Fugelsang
Gas Prices To Rise. It Must Be Obama's Fault.
Get ready for a little bit more pain at the pump this summer.
Crude oil prices are at the highest level in more than three years and expected to climb higher, pushing up gasoline prices along the way.
"I had always hoped that this land might become a safe and agreeable asylum to the virtuous and persecuted part of mankind, to whatever nation they might belong." - George Washington, 1788