British Prime Minister Theresa May says it is "highly likely" that Russia is behind the poisoning of a former Russian spy and his daughter earlier this month in southern England.
Prime Minister of United Kingdom publicly accuses Russia of attempted assassination by nerve agent on NATO soil. What will the president of the United States say & do? - David Frum
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Austin package explosion leaves teen dead, woman hurt after second blast in 2 weeks
- US slams Russia at the UN and warns it will strike Syria again if airstrikes against civilians continue
- GOP leader: Calling Chuck Todd ‘son of a b*tch’ is how Trump stops ‘missiles coming from North Korea’
- Trump supporter fantasizes about conservative gun owners slaughtering soldiers and liberals in a new civil war
- Qatar gave Trump and Kushner a ‘gift,’ says ex-NSC official — and now the White House owes them a favor
- Qatar officials won't give info on Kushner secret meetings to Mueller probe: report
- After Putin blames Jews for election meddling, lawmakers demand he extradite indicted Russians
- Dems push Trump to extradite Russians indicted by Mueller
Journalists On Putin's Hit List
A Russian double agent who defected to Britain has revealed he was poisoned like stricken Sergei Skripal.
Boris Karpichkov says he and Skripal were on a hit-list of EIGHT defectors Vladimir Putin wants dead – and names the others .
Vladimir Putin is a ruthless despot who kills dissidents, murders journalists, props up war criminals, and attacked American democracy.
Trump has been more critical of Chuck Todd, Meryl Streep, and Nordstrom. - Brian Klaas
- DeVos calls on Trump to not use foul language
- Trump Sources Say President Plans to Fire John Kelly, HR McMaster, Javanka: ‘He Doesn’t Give a F*ck’
- US censored or withheld record number government files: report
- Trump again questions Maxine Waters' intelligence, says she's 'very low IQ'
- White House officials ‘watched in dismay’ as Betsy DeVos went down in flames on ’60 Minutes’
- Bannon tells French far-right: 'Let them call you racist'
- Missouri has become a magnet for older men who want to marry teenage girls — and some are their rapists
- Fox & Friends pundit supporting death penalty for drug dealers says they should be executed ‘at a young age’
“McMaster” sounds like what happens when a German guy makes up an Irish name. - Conan O'Brien
Betsy DeVos Argues Issue Of Guns In Schools Should Be Fully Left Up To Individual Shooters - The Onion
Stormy Throws A Sideline Pass, Makes 1st Down
Stormy Daniels is making an offer that, if accepted, would allow her to finally speak freely about her alleged affair with President Trump.
According to NBC News and The New York Times, Daniels is offering Trump lawyer Michael Cohen that she would return the $130,000 she accepted.
This is going to end with us seeing the president's d*ck, isn't it :( - morningloria tweet
Major side-eye when Trump claims to be in favor of background checks. He’s the same person who hired Rob Porter, Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort, Rick Gates, George Papadopoulos, Carter Page, Sebastian Gorka, Omarosa Manigault, Anthony Scaramucci, Jared Kushner, etc., etc. -Mrs. Betty Bowers
The only way congress is going to impeach SCROTUS is if they find out that after molesting thirteen women and sleeping with Stormy Daniels, he had sex with Monica Lewinsky.- Elayne Boosler
Rock The Voter News
- Harvard to host discussion with Parkland students on guns
- What Barack Obama Would Mean for Netflix Stock
- Michelle Obama Interviewed Guatemalan Teen for International Women's Day
- Hillary Clinton says 'follow the money' in the Trump-Putin 'bromance'
Alabama senate wants to display Ten Commandments in schools to stop shootings. I guess it'll help if they're big enough to hide behind. - John Leguizamo
Trump Playing Games On Guns
President Donald Trump said Monday that he is "watching court cases and rulings" before taking action on raising age limits for purchasing some firearms, arguing that there is "not much political support (to put it mildly)."
Jared Kushner’s brother reportedly donated $50k to the “March for Our Lives.” I applaud him for giving the money to a good cause and not saving it for his brother’s bail. - Chelsea Handler
- Schwarzenegger to Sue Big Oil for 'First Degree Murder'
- Trump: 'Steel and business' at stake in House election in Pennsylvania
- European Union taunts trade ‘bullies’ as tariff battle with Trump deepens
- Apple acquires digital newsstand Texture as it doubles down on content 'from trusted sources'
- Fertility Clinic Says Failure May Have Damaged Thousands Of Eggs And Embryos
- Prison-bound Martin Shkreli hurt Wu-Tang album sales price
I watched the news & saw poor people busted for illegal mood-altering drugs. Then came the commercials for the legal ones.- John Fugelsang
Apple’s new futuristic headquarters, Apple Park in Cupertino, California, is having some problems. The building is filled with so much clear glass that employees have reportedly been walking into glass walls. I guess Apple shouldn’t have installed windows. - James Corden
Fox News Attempts To Rebrand Itself
Fox News is launching a new ad campaign featuring the slogan "Real news. Real honest opinion."
"Fox is the one place where dissent is allowed," prime-time host Tucker Carlson claims in one of the ads
Study Finds Cats Only Meow When They Want To Alert Owner Of Neighbor’s Murder They Witnessed Through Window - The Onion