Stocks went into free fall on Monday, and the Dow plunged almost 1,600 points -- easily the biggest point decline in history during a trading day.
Buyers charged back in and limited the damage, but at the closing bell the Dow was still down 1,175 points, by far its worst closing point decline on record.
Stock market is tired of winning. - Stephen Colbert
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- North Korea accuses US of considering preemptive strike
- U.S. warns on growing nuclear arsenals of China, Russia, North Korea
- Pence doesn’t rule out meeting with North Korean officials
- Syria war: UN calls for truce as government pounds rebel enclave
- Judge Upholds UK Warrant Against Julian Assange
I didn’t serve 24 years in the uniform of this country to be called treasonous for simply disagreeing with your disastrous policies, Mr. President. - Rep. Tim Walz
The Effects Of Mistreatment By Republicans
A former British intelligence officer provided information to the FBI because it alarmed him. Given the way he’s been treated, future tipsters will be less likely to come forward.
Yes please, nitwits who believed a child sex ring was being run out of the basement of a pizza parlor with no basement, please tell me more about this FBI conspiracy that prevented Trump from becoming president. - Jeff Tiedrich
- Nunes: Fine, the FBI Didn’t Lie, But Its Font Was Too Small
- White House says Trump's legal team supports a second special counsel to probe FBI, DOJ
- Sessions: McCabe's resignation a "fresh start" for FBI
- Trump tosses aside bipartisan immigration bill drafted by McCain
- Kelly says Trump not likely to extend DACA deadline
- White House spokesman: Trump was being ‘tongue in cheek’ with treason comments
- Carter Page: GOP memo ‘worse than I could’ve possibly imagined’
- House Intel threatens Bannon with contempt if he uses White House orders to avoid testifying
- Trevor Noah: Hannity is ‘Trump’s archbishop of bulls---’
- Ivanka Trump to lead presidential delegation for Winter Olympics' closing ceremony
- Trump supporters are spreading the majority of phony news, a new study finds
- NY Daily News labels Trump ‘Day Traitor’ for accusing Dems of treason as stock market tanks
- Trump evangelical adviser: Jesus already gave us all a flu shot
- Trump uses the death of NFL linebacker Edwin Jackson to hammer Democrats for weakness on border security
Russians are "funneling money... to members of Congress" - Fmr. WH Ethics Chief Richard W. Painter "we've got to take this seriously"
It's OK When A Trump Does It!
Melania Trump could have been deported and banned from the US if Donald Trump had been president when she was working as a model in the 1990s, immigration attorneys have said.
Thinking the President will try to avoid a Mueller interview because of bone spurs.
#itworkedoncebefore - Alan Billingsley
Newsweek Was Raided By The Manhattan District Attorney
Newsweek, once one of the world's premiere newsweeklies covering global politics and economics, is drowning in a sea of its own bad news.
The magazine's offices were raided last month by investigators from the Manhattan District Attorney's office, and its chief content officer stepped down after sex harassment allegations. Now, some of its 60 New York-based employees are voicing fears about their long-term job security.
Deplorables, last week: THE DOW JONES IS UP A MILLION POINTS, LIBTARD
Deplorables, this week: THE DOW JONES DOESN'T MATTER, LIBTARD - Jeff Tiedrich
Under Pressure from Fox News, Obama to Stop Making Stocks Plummet. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Longtime Clinton confidant blames Comey for 2016 loss
- Clinton: Best thing about losing in 2016 is getting to see my grandchildren 'all the time'
- 'Don't listen to the haters and the doubters,' Michelle Obama tells Montrealers
We don't live in a dictatorship or a monarchy. I swore an oath—in the military and in the Senate—to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, not to mindlessly cater to the whims of Cadet Bone Spurs and clap when he demands I clap. - Sen. Tammy Duckworth
The FBI's Investigating The FBI Investigating Hillary
Few people have heard of Michael Horowitz, but that’s about to change....With little fanfare, he has been conducting a sprawling probe of the FBI’s handling of the 2016 investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server. His full report, which could set off shockwaves, is expected by the early spring.
- Crude Oil 64.09
- Government official to probe reports that Trump Labor Dept hid study showing rule would cost workers billions
- US trade gap rises to $53.1 billion in December and $566 billion in 2017, highest in nine years
- Haitian president: Trump's 's---hole countries' comments not good for tourism
Has Trump tried to fire Dow Jones yet? - Sarah Cooper
Screwing Those Who Get Tips
The Department of Labor’s Office of Inspector General announced Monday it will look into the agency's rulemaking process in issuing its proposed tip-pooling rule.
Donald Trump wanted to become America's ruler but wound up becoming America's IQ test. - John Fugelsang