Rep. Devin Nunes is the author of a newly declassified document falsely insinuating the FBI misused US surveillance law to go after President Trump under the pretext of investigating Russia. On Monday morning, Nunes went on Fox & Friends, the president's favorite TV show, to discuss Trump's alleged ...
One should never forget the first principle of the old KGB
" Always accuse your enemy of exactly what you are doing " - John Cleese
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Super Bowl anti-terrorism documents left on plane
- Autistic UK Man Accused of Hacking FBI Wins Appeal Against Extradition to US
- Islamic State threatens Iran from "Tora Bora" borderlands
- The so-called “alt-right” is killing people
Trump is such an aggressively inept bozo of a criminal that if he hadn't been born into obscene wealth, right now he'd be on an episode of Cops, drunk and with his shirt half off. - Jeff Tiedrich
John McCain Goes FULL DACA
Sens. John McCain (R-AZ) and Chris Coons (D-DE) are planning to introduce bipartisan legislation this week that would include a path to citizenship for recipients of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, but stops short of offering any funding for President Donald Trump’s U.S.-Mexico border wall...
If you think fertilized eggs are people but immigrants and refugees aren't, you have to stop pretending your concerns are religious. -LOLGOP
- With band on hand, Trump hosts Super Bowl party, heads home
- Trump calls Schiff 'one of the biggest liars and leakers in Washington'
- Republican lawmakers distance themselves from Trump on memo; Democrats push for release of their rebuttal
- British health secretary fires back at Trump over universal health care claims
- Piers Morgan fires back at Trump: UK's health system is "envy of the world," US's is "a sick joke"
- ICE detains chemistry professor who's lived in the US for 30 years
- CNN panel erupts in laughter when flailing Trump fan Ben Ferguson again brings up FBI 'secret society'
- Meghan McCain gets schooled with her father’s own words after pushing bogus claims about the Nunes memo
- Donald Trump Jr. Doesn't Understand McCarthyism and the Internet Loves It
- 'He was out chasing skirts!' Christie Brinkley claims 'flirty' Donald Trump tried to woo her with private jet flight while he...
- 'SNL': Natalie Portman's Jackie O, Past First Ladies Give Advice to Melania Trump
- Holocaust denier is sole GOP contender in Illinois race for Congress: reports
- Paul Ryan deletes tweet about $1.50 tax cut after Twitter backlash
"Heh, heh. I got 'Little Adam Schiff' to trend nationwide. I win."
But by 11am that dopamine rush had ended, & the 71-year old was trying to decide on call girls, firing those investigating him, or armed conflict to provide his next make-brain-happy-this-instant-fix.- John Fugelsang
Sounds Like The Ousted Chief Of Staff Is Doing Damage Control
President Trump's first White House chief of staff says he never felt the president wanted to fire special counsel Robert Mueller. Reince Priebus said Sunday on NBC's "Meet the Press" that Mr. Trump was very clear about his concerns over what he saw as Mueller's possible conflicts of interest.
Some more news out of Washington. The government is spending $24 million to replace two refrigerators on Air Force One. Until then, they’re keeping perishables cold by putting them between Donald and Melania.- Jimmy Fallon
I'm old enough to remember when the FBI took the unprecedented step of inserting itself into the 2016 election just a few days before election day, arguably tipping the election in favor of Donald Trump.
Worst anti-Trump conspiracy ever. - George Takei
Rock The Voter News
- Obama to visit New Zealand in March
- Victoria Nuland says Obama State Dept. informed FBI of reporting from Steele dossier
- Michelle Obama to deliver speech in Montreal
European Union Will Match Trump's Tariffs
A top official for the European Union warned Sunday that the 28-member bloc would not hesitate to respond in kind if President Trump implemented tariffs on European exporters.
A picture speaks a thousand words...
As a kid i always thought the eventual dissolution of our democracy would be at the hands of james bond villains like in the movies. This is like hee haw in ties and business suits (i loved that show, btw). - Don Cheadle Tweet
- After a Bad Week, US Stock Indexes Slip Again, Led by Banks
- US care homes over-prescribing drugs for residents with dementia, report finds
- Trump Gets Hit in the Face With a Football in Super Bowl Ad Airing Only in DC
- Bon-Ton Stores Becomes Latest Retailer to March Into Bankruptcy Protection
- Intel made smart glasses that look normal
Newspaper Hid Real News
The Las Vegas Review-Journal blocked the publication of a story two decades ago about casino mogul Steve Wynn sexually harassing employees, the newspaper reported Monday...
The preserved forearm of a 16th century saint is on a tour across Canada. And get this... tickets are still available! - Conan O'Brien