A secret Republican memo alleging FBI bias against President Donald Trump likely will be released on Thursday, a Trump administration official said, a move that would put the White House in direct confrontation with the top U.S. law enforcement agency.
Devin Nunes Says He Held Russia Hearings Alone In His Apartment and They Went Great - Andy Borowitz
AllHatNoCattle received an advance copy of the secret memo
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Pakistan Wants Good US Relations Despite Trump, Minister Says
- Ex-Bush ethics lawyer: It looks like Devin Nunes is ‘getting money from the Russians’
- Two students shot at Salvador Castro Middle School, one in critical condition. Girl in custody
- Cape Town cuts limit on water use by nearly half as 'Day Zero' looms
In the State of the Union speech, President Trump reportedly didn't stray from the teleprompter once. Friends are saying it's the longest Donald Trump has stayed faithful to anything.- Conan O'Brien
Are We Going To Be In A Third Prolonged War?
The Trump administration on Thursday accused Syrian President Bashar Assad's government of producing and using new chemical weapons despite committing to abolish its program in 2013, and insisted the world must find a way to stop it.
So the President says the NFL ratings were down because players weren’t patriots as they knelt during anthem, so then what is the explanation for the President having the lowest 1st State of Union ratings in 30 years? - Matthew Dowd
- Mueller Zeros In on Story Put Together About Trump Tower Meeting
- Report: Former Trump spokesman to tell Mueller probe of concerns over Hope Hicks' statement on emails
- Trump wrongly claims his State of the Union was the most-watched in history
- Pence: GOP will 'make history again' in midterms, hold majorities
- 'Fire and Fury' author cut off on 'Morning Joe' segment after denying sexist slur
- Trump pressures Pelosi, Democrats on DACA a week before next possible shutdown
- EPA delays Obama water rule
- Pennsylvania teacher in hot water after addressing student's letter to 'Hiliar' Clinton
- Top Pennsylvania Republican says he'll ignore court order to help fix gerrymandering
- Trump reminds world that Melania starred in 2005 Aflac commercial
- Koch Industries gave $300,000 to GOP lawmakers just before tax vote
- Republican National Committee has huge financial edge heading into 2018 midterms
- Gun lobbyist bizarrely claims guns too dangerous to unload before taking to school: ‘It will lead to an accident’
“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” ― Isaac Asimov
From Stunning Beauty To A Land Grab For Miners
Despite protests from conservationists, local tribe leaders, Democratic lawmakers, and even the United Nations’ expert on indigenous rights, at 6am on Friday the Trump administration will allow citizens and companies to start staking claims on sections of the Bears Ears and Grand Staircase-Escalante national monuments in Utah so the new stakeholders can conduct hard rock mining on the formerly protected lands.
Evangelicals for Trump have finally perfected Christianity and all it took was rejecting all the Christ parts. - John Fugelsang
Lawyers Confirm Trump Willing To Answer All Of Sean Hannity’s Questions About Russia Collusion - The Onion
Rock The Voter News
- Hillary Clinton to Make Hilltop Return With 2nd Speech in 2 Years
- Maxine Waters: There should be a disclaimer when Trump appears on TV
CIA Director Meets With Russian Spies. Wow, Are They Gonna Figure Out Which Russians Screwed With Our Election?
CIA Director Mike Pompeo on Thursday defended the practice of meeting with Russian spy chiefs, following reports that top U.S. intelligence officials last week met a Kremlin spymaster who is under U.S. sanctions.
For the record, Benghazi is turning out to be like the @StephenKing book “Thinner”.
Everyone who tried to come at Hillary is watching their political career wither and die.
Good. - The Hoarse Whisperer
You Go, Girl: Just 3 Weeks After Her Badass Golden Globes Speech, Oprah Has Become The Dictator Of Venezuela After Leading A Successful Military Coup.
- Lebanon blasts Israel over oil exploration near border
- Fed leaves rates unchanged, sees inflation rising this year
- More than 900 trapped underground in Free State mine
- Ex-Twitter CEO: ‘I completely, 100 percent agree' Donald Trump should stay on Twitter
Rush Limbaugh reminds you that undocumented immigrants who make the dangerous border crossing to do backbreaking labor for pennies are lazy. - John Fugelsang
So, Are We Going Back To Coal Burning Furnaces?
President Trump’s administration is reportedly seeking a 72 percent cut to the budget of Department of Energy programs related to energy efficiency and renewable energy.
'In America any boy may become President and I suppose it's just one of the risks he takes.'-
Adlai E. Stevenson Jr.
I need your support!
It's bill paying time!